news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 12-24-2011, 05:52 AM   #1
Dark7Invader

Dark7Invader crouching tigerDark7Invader crouching tiger
Default Bronze Nazareth - Outside Productions Review: Final Notes From The Bronzeman

As our Bronze week is running to its end, we wanted to use this opportunity to thank Bronze Nazareth for cooperating and working with us to bring the fans this exclusive week, we also felt it was the right time to not only look at his “Blindman” album but to also look back at some of his finest work with other artists in and outside of the Wu camp. As you all realize Bronze’s number of output has been impressive over the last years. So Reccollectah and Dark 7 Invader ran through all of them to handpick some of their favorite Bronze joints of the past years including productions he had done for the likes of The RZA, Raekwon, Cilvaringz, Timbo King, Jedi Mind Tricks, Immortal Technique and much more. Here’s what Bronze had to say about their selection, Enjoy!!

A Day To God Is A 1000 Years (from RZA’s “Birth Of A Prince”):
2003...I was out in New York that summer. So I would chill all days and meet Rza and crew at 36 Chambers at night. I would spend most of the day observing, and soon as we got to Rza's sessions, he ran thru a bunch of beats and as soon as he heard “Day to God”, he wanted it. I tracked it out as he dabbled in his notebook. Choco Reynoso set it up to record and I watched as Rza laid the vocals. Maybe it was because it was my production but I was thinking this was some of the best RZA shit in years...he didn't spend a lot of time on it, he kinda spit it a couple times and it was done. Then we moved onto “The birth”. That's a song I'm super proud of and grateful to have been my debut.

Read more here..

http://wu-international.com/misc_alb...roductions.htm

Last edited by Dark7Invader; 12-24-2011 at 07:30 AM.
Dark7Invader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 01:55 PM   #2
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nice write up
Old 12-28-2011, 02:38 PM   #3
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Written By: Bronze Nazareth for Wu-International.com
Date: 24th December, 2011

A Day To God Is A 1000 Years (from RZA’s “Birth Of A Prince”):

2003...I was out in New York that summer. So I would chill all days and meet Rza and crew at 36 Chambers at night. I would spend most of the day observing, and soon as we got to Rza's sessions, he ran thru a bunch of beats and as soon as he heard “Day to God”, he wanted it. I tracked it out as he dabbled in his notebook. Choco Reynoso set it up to record and I watched as Rza laid the vocals. Maybe it was because it was my production but I was thinking this was some of the best RZA shit in years...he didn't spend a lot of time on it, he kinda spit it a couple times and it was done. Then we moved onto “The birth”. That's a song I'm super proud of and grateful to have been my debut.

Killa Bee Swarm (from The Almighty ‘s “Original SIN-Strength In Numbers”):

M eighty hooked this up. I had the beat already so it fit the mc's well. I chopped up and old church song, piano everywhere...made my own pattern with it. Then Killa Bees swarmed. I loved Timbo on here.... his voice and presence on the mic is incredible.

Concrete Jungle
(from 9th Prince’s “One Man Army”):

That's just old grime courtesy of the 9th Prince. 9th always been cool, and gives you that unadulterated Wu shit, so out of some beats I sent him, he chose the most cityish, filthy banger. I loved the line about shit being rugged like a Bronze Nazareth beat!

Brothers Ain’t Brothers (from Cilvaringz’ “I”):

Ringz wanted this beat so I chopped it up and sent it to him. It was one of my favorites but that shows the love I have for Ringz as I let him go ahead and rock it. One day he called and told me he had done some shit that was talking about some of the shit he been experiencing in the Wu. I really didn't want him to do that over my joint but I'm not one to hold back any expression of art so...there you have it. Banging ass beat tho...

Thinking Cap (from Timbo King’s “From Babylon To Timbuktu”)

Basically on this one, I sent the beats to Timbo, and he came up with the joint. The beats is some nasty horns, I added the xylophones, chopped in some vox samples...I came to Indianapolis where Timbo was recording and first heard what he laid down. Felt like this was some real NY shit...like walking in a blizzard thru NY streets.

M.O.A.N. (from 60 Second Assassin’s “Remarkable Timing”)

M Eighty put this together too. He gathered everyone's verse after picking the beats. We had everyone's in except Shabazz. We then took it to 60 Sec who chose a rhyme from his book and added on.

Hypnotic Prophets (from The Unknown’s “Death's Birth: The Grip Of Behemoths”)

Awww man, this is the early days of Bronze......I was chopping back then so I chopped up some classical library CD's and came up with this one. The beats was just sinister so we went in lyrically. Then it was all about saying the most advanced lyrical shit we could think of, so we were on that. We did that at this place called Soundstage Studio, in climax Michigan. There was this engineer there from like VA or somewhere. He heard our stuff over a few sessions and asked for our contact info. He felt like we really had some raw talent, and his friend who was working on a label named "Darkchild" (Rodney Jerkins) might want to sign us. We lost touch with the guy somehow and nothing ever materialized. “Hypnotic Prophets” was one of our favorite songs. We did an even crazier remix once I realized the lyrics and flows were getting better. Kevlaar murked it.

Columbian Ties (from GZA’s “Protools”)

This was all Gza ... I just sent the beats ... I was blessed he picked a couple. I was also surprised as this was a pretty simple beat, still dope but not what I expected him to pick from the batch. That's GZA though: unpredictable when it comes to beats, never really know what he'll paint on.

The Payback (from Immortal Technique’s “The Third World”)

I linked up with Immortal Technique at the blind Pin in Ann Arbor MI. Gave him a CD of like 60 beats, he fell in love with payback. So one day I'm in the crib and I'm checkin my voicemail, and a number from NY left me a msg. So I play it and all I hear is the payback beat....so it goes on for a minute and then Immortal Technique, jumps on the phone and says "Pay back.....yeah that's mine motherfucker!! Name your price!, It's Immortal Technique...." Got the deal done and sent it off.

Slow Blues (from Dreddy Kruger’s “Think Differently Music: Wu-Tang Meets The Indie Culture”)

This was put together by Dreddy as well, I just sent the beat. When I came to NY to arrange and mix, Dreddy was going crazy about this Russian chick who he thought was super nice. So when I heard the song, I can't front I was kinda underwhelmed. Not that she was that bad but I just wasn't feeling her too much. I liked her shit on “Street corners” though. I then saw her on Queen Rap Supreme on VH1, she came close to winning. It was cool to see her on that. Vast Aire ripped it on here, him and Timbo.

Butter Knives ( from Raekwon’s “Shaolin vs Wu Tang”)

I Sent Rae some serious work. like 40 beats...and that's basically one that he picked. It fit him perfectly. I spoke to him quite a few times, sent files over, sent sessions. Then he had one of his people call me and say congrats as I had made it on the album and it would be the first street single. I consider Raekwon not just big in the Wu world but he is still large in general hip hop, so it was an honor to be a part of “Shaolin vs Wu Tang”. He invited us out to Chicago soon after so I got a chance to build a working relationship with him. He then blessed us for the Wisemen album on 'Thirsty Fish'...

Role of life (from Vinnie Paz’s “Season Of The Assassin”)

This too was brokered by M80, Paz loved the beat, we knocked the business out the way and sent thru the music. Paz laced it barbarically!! It's one of the more brutal tracks in my catalogue . I have a Vinnie Paz verse on standby for the people soon. Look for more work from him