news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 12-21-2011, 03:15 PM   #1
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default RZA - Red Bull MA Interview 2011 Vids - Talks Kanye, Saving Marvel & more...

On working with Kanye...

http://vimeo.com/32666835

Early Days in Stapleton...

http://vimeo.com/32642630

Making Shimmy Shimmy Ya...

http://vimeo.com/32666875

Wu Working Together...

http://vimeo.com/32641754

On bringing Marvel back to the mainstream and who Wu inspired (dope!)

http://vimeo.com/32640532

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 03:46 PM   #2
DThayer36
SHAOLIN STUDENT

DThayer36 crouching tiger

Good shit right here
DThayer36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 04:44 PM   #3
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

That first video on Kanye gives me even more respect for the dude, imagine how great The Wu would be if they were all that focused? If they all got up and played ball, discussed shit at breakfast...
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 05:50 PM   #4
airmax
Banned

airmax Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscularghandi View Post
That first video on Kanye gives me even more respect for the dude, imagine how great The Wu would be if they were all that focused? If they all got up and played ball, discussed shit at breakfast...
i'll have disagree..kanye only as to be dat focused cus nateraully hes not very dope
airmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 07:59 AM   #5
The blackma
SLIMEY SAVAGE

The blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by airmax View Post
i'll have disagree..kanye only as to be dat focused cus nateraully hes not very dope
Maybe he is not very dope but he works hard. And by working hard you could become a true monster ! I personally don't like him but I admit this motherfucker is good and consistent.
The blackma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 12:38 PM   #6
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

diggin these red bull interviews
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 12:42 PM   #7
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wu-tang inspired the Modem lol

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 01:58 PM   #8
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
Wu-tang inspired the Modem lol
Yeah, I find that nuts that someone created the modem after listening to 36 chambers!

I personally like the sound of Kanye's approach to working together, I hope the Wu adopt something similar when working on the next album. C'mon who doesn't want to see all the generals lined up on treadmills (no homo)!

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 02:02 PM   #9
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

that shit about the modem is like when rza said he really invented DAW first. Rza got a lot of stories like that shit but you gotta let him tell it cuz he RZA
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 05:33 PM   #10
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wu tang modem aint nuttin ta fuck wit !!!

spiderman amazing but im darker than parker.....
Old 12-24-2011, 07:48 PM   #11
kwabena1041
Veteran Member

kwabena1041 crouching tigerkwabena1041 crouching tiger

Sub

kwabena1041 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 11:18 PM   #12
osiris3000
CHICKEN HEAD

osiris3000 shaolin monk

That shit is True about Marvel. They brought Fat Albert back Too!
Old 12-27-2011, 09:20 AM   #13
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

btw who the hell is dr nick and how were modems invented before 1993

also - wu-tang is the direct inspiration for all the Rush Hour movies