news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-04-2012, 03:13 PM   #16
june181972
Cream of the Corp

june181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken masta

The irony in this thread's title's poor attempt at tit-for-tat humor is that these clips display several symptoms of the sickness 'white supremacy'
june181972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:18 PM   #17
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^^
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=113493

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 05:13 PM   #18
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. View Post
I talked to Mike today while he was with his white fiance and he told me that he doesn't give a fuck what those black coons do over his dumb ass coonish ass cheap ass shoes. He said that if it was up to him he would ship their bummy black asses over to China to work in the many sweat shops over in dumb ass Asia.

Lol. If these people who meet MJ in person, they would return their Jordan's in a heart beat.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 06:12 PM   #19
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is one of the retardedest displays of retardation ive ever seen
Old 01-04-2012, 06:31 PM   #20
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol they got what they deserved in the first video after putting those idiots on live lmao

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 06:35 PM   #21
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol how dont yall get it ? idk about killing a nigga but hell yeah id rob a nigga for those jays .. first of all they like 2 to 3 hundred THEYRE limited edition hich means u cud prob sell em 4 or 5 hundred online.. 4 or 5 hundred goes a LOOOOONNNNGGGG ass way in the hood .. thats what happens when niggas is walking around wit reups on they feet lol ... and y r u convinced im asian robby ?
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 06:38 PM   #22
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol @ killbot supporting it, not surprised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 06:56 PM   #23
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.O.B. PT 3 View Post

^LOL @ killbot speaking @ the end

Smfh @"we get alotta munney...we gettin munneh boiz." trapped in 6 like mufukka. Fuck a pair of jordans...timbos all year round.

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 07:05 PM   #24
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
lol @ killbot supporting it, not surprised.
i didnt say i supported it wtf ? i said killing a nigga over a pair of shoes is fucking ridiculous but when i lived in FL niggas was gettin killed over jordans like every other day lol...

idk im not bout all that rah rah shit no more .. i put in my work .. this year is all about money drugs bitches and music .. i mean im still down wiff the jux if the moneys right .. but youg killbot is now officially an adult .. and i cant afford to get locked up right now ...

im on probation wit a suspended sentence and i have a job .. killbot has matured .. and bcuz now ifi wyle out moms is kickin me out da house so yea lol ... #killbotupdate
Old 01-04-2012, 07:07 PM   #25
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
lol how dont yall get it ? idk about killing a nigga but hell yeah id rob a nigga for those jays .. first of all they like 2 to 3 hundred THEYRE limited edition hich means u cud prob sell em 4 or 5 hundred online.. 4 or 5 hundred goes a LOOOOONNNNGGGG ass way in the hood .. thats what happens when niggas is walking around wit reups on they feet lol ... and y r u convinced im asian robby ?
Lol No the fuck it dont man...ur rlly willin to catch a case over a pair of sneakers b? first of all if ur stickin mufukkas up for kicks ur a fukin bum AND a moron. A real hood dude aint gonna be concerned with uploading pictures of stolen jordans on ebay...hes gonna make those 500 bones doing something worth the risk. if you're gonna do something do it big... how embarrassing would it be for you to say I got locked up over a pair of kicks that I stole n put em on ebay.

Last edited by JIGSAW45; 01-04-2012 at 07:11 PM.
Old 01-04-2012, 07:07 PM   #26
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

Old 01-04-2012, 07:10 PM   #27
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

Lol

Old 01-04-2012, 07:30 PM   #28
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 View Post
Lol No the fuck it dont man...ur rlly willin to catch a case over a pair of sneakers b? first of all if ur stickin mufukkas up for kicks ur a fukin bum AND a moron. A real hood dude aint gonna be concerned with uploading pictures of stolen jordans on ebay...hes gonna make those 500 bones doing something worth the risk. if you're gonna do something do it big... how embarrassing would it be for you to say I got locked up over a pair of kicks that I stole n put em on ebay.
nigga 500 is 500 it dont matter how u got it dog . and risk ?? as long as u dnt get bagged when it happens nd are smart abt it your good .. you wait for a month or 2 or however long u want cuz sincethey limited edition their gonna go up in price ... and a REAL hood dude is gonna get it any means neccessary i used ebay as an example but i wud take em str8 to the sneaker man in the hood.. just like i do the phones lol ..

your talking embarrassing ? are you really concerned about how people look at you based on the crimes you commit ? lmfao .. its actually a good idea how the boys gna track a pair of jordans ? .. worth the risk tho ? nigga u goin to the bing for 500 anyway u cut it fam ..

nd idk abt u but 500 over here would solve alot 3 hunnid more im coppin qps of dour lol
Old 01-04-2012, 09:23 PM   #29
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:

boy you just got JIGsonned
Old 01-04-2012, 09:25 PM   #30
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
nigga 500 is 500 it dont matter how u got it dog . and risk ?? as long as u dnt get bagged when it happens nd are smart abt it your good .. you wait for a month or 2 or however long u want cuz sincethey limited edition their gonna go up in price ... and a REAL hood dude is gonna get it any means neccessary i used ebay as an example but i wud take em str8 to the sneaker man in the hood.. just like i do the phones lol ..

your talking embarrassing ? are you really concerned about how people look at you based on the crimes you commit ? lmfao .. its actually a good idea how the boys gna track a pair of jordans ? .. worth the risk tho ? nigga u goin to the bing for 500 anyway u cut it fam ..

nd idk abt u but 500 over here would solve alot 3 hunnid more im coppin qps of dour lol

dude, 500 dollars is not changing anything in your life.

are you a crackhead or something?

onlly a junkie would think like that