news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner

Old 08-21-2007, 04:44 PM   #1
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury
Default Sean's Graphics

Final Designs

Everything goes from old to new

Sigs

CD Covers

Wallpapers

Flyers/Posters/Whatever

Logos

If you want to use a sig or have a request, just ask

Last edited by Sean; 07-30-2008 at 05:42 PM.
Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 03:03 AM   #2
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it already looks good imo

fonts: http://www.dafont.com/
tutorials: http://good-tutorials.com/ -- http://www.pixel2life.com/
Old 08-22-2007, 07:08 AM   #3
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

Thank you for the help, that font site is very good.

Well I've finished the sig now, everyone tell me what you think of it. Bare in mind this is the first one I've ever made.

Old 08-22-2007, 07:10 AM   #4
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I liked the first one more, the L was pretty dope, this one's a lil bit too "simple", I would pick the first one
good job on your first sig, props
Old 08-22-2007, 07:29 AM   #5
Sean
Wu Vatican

Yeah, I see what you mean. How about this?

Old 08-22-2007, 07:41 AM   #6
Suga Duga
1%

put the L in a window like in the first one, and make the window black...put 1974-1999 on the wall of the house
Old 08-22-2007, 07:42 AM   #7
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah the first one was the best IMO
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 07:44 AM   #8
Sean
Wu Vatican

Ok. Do you think I should add another picture? And what about the font?

Last edited by Sean; 08-22-2007 at 08:00 AM.
Old 08-22-2007, 08:03 AM   #9
Suga Duga
1%

nah, don't add another pic, the font is OK, but you need a black border
Old 08-22-2007, 08:27 AM   #10
Sean
Wu Vatican

^ How do I add a border?

Old 08-22-2007, 08:31 AM   #11
Suga Duga
1%

I'm workin with PS not Gimp, I don't know this program at all, sorry man
Old 08-22-2007, 08:33 AM   #12
Sean
Wu Vatican

How do you do it on PS? They're apparantly very similar.

Last edited by Sean; 08-22-2007 at 08:41 AM.
Old 08-22-2007, 08:40 AM   #13
Suga Duga
1%

I always do the border on an extra layer (so only the border is on this layer)...

1. press ctrl+A to select the layer
2. menu -> stroke -> 1pixel, black
Old 08-22-2007, 12:00 PM   #14
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

^^u doin ya thang thang man... keep it up illegitimate devil... i might be outta a job

peace

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 12:11 PM   #15
Suga Duga
1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorsharp View Post
^^u doin ya thang thang man... keep it up illegitimate devil... i might be outta a job

peace
oh stop, no way, lol, you're still the one with the W next to your name