news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 01-10-2012, 05:30 AM   #16
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahah good one 50

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:05 AM   #17
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via MSN to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Yahoo to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Skype™ to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.

Gay ass Fifty Cent is going to get beat down by me and Jigga Man.
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 08:37 PM   #18
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

Who the fuck names their kid blue? I bet he picked out the name too, he's on gwyneth paltrow status with this shit. Now would be a good time to retire jay. But your wife can keep shakin that ass
Old 01-12-2012, 02:32 AM   #19
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Blue Ivy Carter Becomes Youngest Person To Reach Billboard Charts
by SEAN RYON
posted January 12, 2012 at 12:52AM GMT+0100 | 52 comments

Hov and Bey's newborn is already making her mark by becaming the youngest person to chart on Billboard.

It may have taken Jay-Z a couple of years to make it big after his dropped his debut album Reasonable Doubt, but it looks like his daughter is hitting the charts early. Blue Ivy Carter, Hova and Beyonce's newborn daughter, is now the youngest person to be credited on a Billboard chart entry.

According to Billboard, Jay-Z's recent song "Glory," which featured a recordIng of his daughter Blue Ivy's first moments after birth, entered the Billboard Hip Hop/R&B charts at No. 74 this weekend. As a result, the daughter of the Roc Nation impresario, who is credited as B.I.C. on the song, became the youngest person to ever be featured on the Billboard charts only 48 hours after her birth.

The song's release marked a new achievement for newfound dad Jay-Z as well. "Glory" became Hov's 107th entry on the Billboard charts and debuted as the highest new entry on the R&B/Hip-Hop Songs list with 1.7 million listeners.
Old 01-12-2012, 02:38 AM   #20
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

How come he changed over the years to sound like he's ready to fall asleep while rapping?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 03:24 AM   #21
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i thought this song was dope

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 09:43 AM   #22
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
Blue Ivy Carter Becomes Youngest Person To Reach Billboard Charts
by SEAN RYON
posted January 12, 2012 at 12:52AM GMT+0100 | 52 comments

Hov and Bey's newborn is already making her mark by becaming the youngest person to chart on Billboard.

It may have taken Jay-Z a couple of years to make it big after his dropped his debut album Reasonable Doubt, but it looks like his daughter is hitting the charts early. Blue Ivy Carter, Hova and Beyonce's newborn daughter, is now the youngest person to be credited on a Billboard chart entry.

According to Billboard, Jay-Z's recent song "Glory," which featured a recordIng of his daughter Blue Ivy's first moments after birth, entered the Billboard Hip Hop/R&B charts at No. 74 this weekend. As a result, the daughter of the Roc Nation impresario, who is credited as B.I.C. on the song, became the youngest person to ever be featured on the Billboard charts only 48 hours after her birth.

The song's release marked a new achievement for newfound dad Jay-Z as well. "Glory" became Hov's 107th entry on the Billboard charts and debuted as the highest new entry on the R&B/Hip-Hop Songs list with 1.7 million listeners.
107th entry on the billboadr charts?? that cant be right!

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 09:57 AM   #23
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lmao blue ivory carter is a doper artist than the real PCP
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 10:44 AM   #24
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via MSN to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Yahoo to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Skype™ to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.

I'm going to kidnap the ugly ass child and hand it over to the proper authorities.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:58 AM   #25
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i feel bad for kids like this

you have grow up, immediately a cameras in your face documenting your life, then its turns out they have no skill like there parents and are forced into a life of cocaine and herion abuse

regardless, song sucked and i could care a less if Jayz and Beyonce had a kid or not.

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 11:11 AM   #26
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

^Shut the fuck up son before me and Jigga rob your punk ass.
Old 01-13-2012, 03:07 PM   #27
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dammit, I always thought Eminem was pretty tasteless with his stuff featuring Hailie, but this is a new low.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 04:32 PM   #28
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
i feel bad for kids like this

you have grow up, immediately a cameras in your face documenting your life, then its turns out they have no skill like there parents and are forced into a life of cocaine and herion abuse

regardless, song sucked and i could care a less if Jayz and Beyonce had a kid or not.

True, but what's even worse is wacko stage parents that force their toddlers into the pagent circuit or TV commericals to compensate for the fact they didn't amount to shit in their own lives.

And I agree about not caring about famous couples having kids.

Good for them and all, but how does that affect my life in any way?

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 04:36 PM   #29
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
hahah good one 50

Hahahahahaha what the fuck???

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 04:38 PM   #30
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

^you are the childs god parent Dan Cooner.