news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 01-18-2012, 01:45 PM   #1
billo
OG-18* WAT

billo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal son
Default Listen to 8 diagrams and cuban linx 2 today. New Wu-Album Idea.

All i want to say is i thought both albums were sick when i first heard them but now in 2012 they are both Classics from start to finsh, just how a real album should be.

I wish the next Wu-Tang album is a 2 disc cd with one fully produced by RZA and disc 2 a mix of producers new and old and other Wu producer like 4th, bronze and true master. Drop that shit on Wu-music group so everybody in the family and can get more cream.

Get everybody including Cappa in the studio for 3 months solid together, All day everyday, get that energy back, get that bother bond back keep ODB in your hearts trust me the album would be a fucking classic.

Then get fans to vote online witch disc is better. Nobody has ever done that before, thats a new fresh idea to get fans old n new around the World involed in there music.

Then go on a 1 year world tour, then at the end of that 1 year tour see witch disc was voted for the most.

Its sounds like a lot of time n hard work, but hard work always pays off in the end.

What do u dudes think?

Good Idea or Wack?
Old 01-18-2012, 01:56 PM   #2
Socrates92
PRODIGAL SUN

Socrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken masta

not gonna happen anything like that, RZA will send beats, whoever replies with a verse without saying how wack the beat is will get on the track. Repeat 12/15 times, album is done.

A yearlong worldwide tour lol
Socrates92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 01:57 PM   #3
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ What he said.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 02:01 PM   #4
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via MSN to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Yahoo to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Skype™ to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.

A year long tour would never happen and Wu Tang wouldn't be the first hiphop act to have their fans vote on a project.
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 02:17 PM   #5
billo
OG-18* WAT

billo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal son

Ok maybe not a year long tour. But a long tour, would work. With loads of radio and internet interviews.
Old 01-18-2012, 02:20 PM   #6
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via MSN to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Yahoo to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Skype™ to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.

No one listens to the pop/crap radio anymore son. You must be don't listen to podcasts and XM radio do you?
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 02:28 PM   #7
billo
OG-18* WAT

Na i dont. I buy albums and then put that shit on my ipod. Radio must work cos tim westwood and funkmaster flex still have jobs.
Old 01-18-2012, 02:51 PM   #8
duotone
PRODIGAL SUN

duotone crouching tiger

i had that idea with 2discs when they first mentioned "shaolin vs wu"

1 disc by rza
the other exec.prod. by rae/ghost

but u know what it had become

http://www.youtube.com/du0t0ne
duotone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 04:45 PM   #9
billo
OG-18* WAT

Now back to the topic at hand.
Old 01-18-2012, 05:06 PM   #10
Socrates92
PRODIGAL SUN

Socrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken masta

lmao at godfatha, club zeta

http://www.viewlondon.co.uk/clubs/ze...info-9991.html

Opening Hours - This venue is now closed.

Restrictions - Over 21s. No baseball caps/hoods or tatty jeans/trainers.

You're a faggot godfatha, even your lie was eaten up, you lil pussy

faggot
Socrates92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 06:37 PM   #11
Martial-Expert
CHICKEN HEAD

Martial-Expert crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Martial-Expert

Godfatha ruined this thread, and ain't nuttin wrong with buying music you really like, I admit I only bought one album this year the roots undun because I knew it would be fukin dope (which it was) and would sound better on cd than playing tru shitty computer speakers.

As for the topic 8 diagrams is the shit, I love that album and for raekwon to be making some of his best music of his career 15+ years after Cuban Linx is incredible.
Martial-Expert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 07:05 PM   #12
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

LOL we still have wu fans in dreamland i see. LMAO
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 07:22 PM   #13
billo
OG-18* WAT

Yea well some dreams do come true.

Supreme Clientele 2, New Wu-Tang Album, il keep on dreaming about liquid Swords 2 and Cuban linx 3. And new La the Darkman Lp.

Last edited by billo; 01-18-2012 at 08:55 PM.
billo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 07:23 PM   #14
billo
OG-18* WAT

Music, Skrilla And Women is my Crack fix. I need that shit. lol
Old 01-19-2012, 12:33 AM   #15
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

haha someone already had the rza and wu elements double cd idea

i like when people ive their own dieas and call em great innovative/fresh that sort of shit

its wu tang clan... how would having a poll online make a wu tang album a classic

how is that a marketing sticking point?

the rest of it i agree woudl be dope.. probably wouldn't need to do a yearlong tour.. but wu has fans aruond the world and they've come to a shitty bar i lie near in upstate ny 3x in the past few years so i think they'd go for it.

honestly it'd be great for deck cappa u god and masta killa, and they'd probably be chillin a lot which i'd have to think woudl lead to new music even though it's probably hrd to put out a lot of music as you're touring. that said touring with the wu for a long time would have to expose ou to a fair amount of new beats n rhymes and i'd think and be a good creative spark.

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote