news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 01-12-2012, 03:16 AM   #1
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Saints Row 3...HOLY SHIT!!!

i copped this and MW3, arkham city, marvel vs capcom, gears 3, assassin creed at the same time .
i just got around to playing saints a few days ago...
jesus christ this game is dope as fuck!!!! it is san andreas on 1000.

its like they took the best parts of SA and made a better game out of it.
it starts out as a gang warfare game but it evolves into a sci fi, zombie, wrestling, streetfight, roleplay, mish mash insanity...

yo i have to admit, i love this game. i cant put it down. the things that i used to do, like just cause pure havoc on SA, you get points and upgrades for on SR3.

you have complete customization of your character. mine is a bad ass fine ass nekkid bitch. the weapons and vehix are off the chain.

i can't say enuff about this game and this is just the campaign mode. i havent even touched the xboxlive mode yet.

did i mention i'm bout to go into space?

shit is DOPE AS FUCK!!!
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 02:49 PM   #2
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Some of the weapons look too silly for my liking, but i still may check it out cuz i love exploring maps like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 09:35 PM   #3
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Looks like a lot of these fags in the digital underground slept on this. This game is dope as fuck....

Then I became invincible....

Kinda killed the experience. I like diving off buildings head first and driving around shutting down gang operations with an air strike or sattelite missle.

My character is a slightly over weight Native mob boss constantly surrounded by scantly clad women and ninjas. Ocasionally I switch him over to the hoodie and face mask when I want get my hand dirtly with hell fire blazing out my smg's.

Like a fat johnny blaze/Kingpin combo, only with a brown dick.
Old 01-29-2012, 06:49 PM   #4
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hahaha once I did that gimp chariot chase mission I knew I loved this game. Like seriously, wtf lol. Just killed some mascott fool and earned a kewl 330,000. Upgrading everything like crazy, but soon imma start really tackling the story missions lol.

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 12:36 AM   #5
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LMAO @ any interaction with ZIMOS.

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 01:31 PM   #6
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Zimos is funny as shit.
Old 02-05-2012, 02:47 PM   #7
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i might have to get this
Old 02-13-2012, 01:55 PM   #8
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

It's a good game but compared to saints 2 its pretty crap
Old 02-20-2012, 11:27 AM   #9
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

This game is dope but now that I have come to complete all the missions it seems like there isnt anything to do now but finish the whored sessions & get any collectibles that I havent found yet. Looking into getting the season pass for more gameplay.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 01:15 PM   #10
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah i finished the game a while ago. my char is a sexy black chick who is tatted up with yakuza tats and wears a g-string, stillettos and nipple stickers.
on occasion when she needs to put in serious work she wears an all black cat suit and hooker boots. she does have a huge scar across her face but that just adds to her sexiness. my whole gang is whores. they have a lot of attitude but i pop em in the head if they talk too much shit.

i mostly call in the big russian for help if i need it.

the VTOL and the hover bike are dope.

my ride selection is sick.
Old 02-20-2012, 01:17 PM   #11
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Old 02-20-2012, 05:55 PM   #12
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The game is undoubtedly ace, can't wait for some more bangin DLC.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 07:24 AM   #13
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

some of my char's outfits