news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-12-2012, 11:38 PM   #1
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default JR Smith's sister attacks an 80 year old woman during his basketball game

Not surprised considering how JR Smith acts. They brought the projects across seas with them.

================================================== =======

J.R. Smith’s stint with the Zhejiang Golden Bulls of the Chinese Basketball Association gets stranger and stranger, with reports out of China (via Deadpsin and CBS Sports) that his sister got into a physical altercation with two woman in the stands during the Golden Bulls’ game against the Bayi Rockets.

Smith’s sister reportedly got upset when her brother was hacked but no foul was called. She allegedly threw a bottle onto the court, and went on to choke a woman and shove another one, who happened to be 80 years old, according to the Deadspin report.

The game was delayed, and Smith went into the stands to restrain his sister, according to CBS Sports. After the game, Rockets fans demanded an apology and held up Smith's team's bus for 45 minutes.

Smith is understood to be trying to get out of his contract with Zhejiang so he can return to the NBA before the team’s season is over, something the Chinese league legislated against during the NBA lockout. Smith and the team had a disagreement over how to treat a knee injury he sustained—the team questioned whether he was even injured at all—and he reportedly missed three practices, claiming he was not feeling well, only to be found shopping in Shanghai.

One side note: The Bayi Rockets are the Chinese military team with which the Georgetown basketball team got into a bench-clearing brawl during the Hoyas’ tour of China last summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 01:30 AM   #2
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

hahahahahahaha she choked your sister out damn

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 01:58 AM   #3
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I have an 80 year old asian sister?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 02:18 AM   #4
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Old 01-20-2012, 11:59 AM   #5
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

do you laugh at yourself when you tell them lame jokes?

jesus christ, your not 12 anymore. A steady job would help
Old 01-21-2012, 12:43 AM   #6
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

grammar lessons would help YOUR dumb ass

Old 01-21-2012, 09:22 PM   #7
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I'm not writing a research paper, i'm talking to a bunch of unemployed losers.

so forgive me if you don't get my best.
Old 01-21-2012, 11:29 PM   #8
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

I bet that makes you feel good....thinking what you think....hey, have you committed that E-Suicide yet...tried harder drugs yet....talk about a loser......