news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-21-2011, 02:47 PM   #1
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default any info about this warcloud track?

its just a snippet, the whole song hasnt been released yet or what ?
sounds dope

Non-Ignorants
etze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 11:26 PM   #2
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Creepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkey

That snippet appears on Warcloud's album "Nightmares Resurface" under the track "Original Holocaust Articles". I'm guessing it's just another song he did before switching to his Warcloud style that RZA quietly slept under his rug along with the other hundreds of tracks him and the Knights did during the 98-2001 era.

Same goes for the "Purple Hearts" snippet that legend says was part of a Sunz of Man track he appeared on but like everything else he did at that time was trashed, only to live as powerful snippets.

To me, people were afraid of his hype verses and didn't like being bodied on their own shit. Just look at the Dirty Weaponry album lulz
Old 05-22-2011, 12:02 AM   #3
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Yeah its most likely from the Blackknights eastcoast album or recorded around that time.

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 01:09 AM   #4
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the purple hearts is def not a sunz of man song, i sent the snippet to crisis and he told me that's an old track that rza lost in the flood
Old 05-22-2011, 01:37 AM   #5
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so its a cut verse from a black knights track?
never digged warcloud that much but that dude is fire

Non-Ignorants
etze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 11:05 AM   #6
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
the purple hearts is def not a sunz of man song, i sent the snippet to crisis and he told me that's an old track that rza lost in the flood
Good to finally get some truth behind that one. Thanks.
Old 05-22-2011, 02:20 PM   #7
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
that's an old track that rza lost in the flood

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 06:16 PM   #8
TRONIX
Veteran Member

TRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killa

Holo was peak around them times

Must of been when he done these epic freestyles

Old 05-22-2011, 06:42 PM   #9
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^GOD DAMN THOSE 2 TRAKS TRON POSTED AND THE ONE THE OP POSTED
THATS WHEN HOLCAUST WAS A ILL KILLABEE AND NOT BURNT OUt IRISH RHYMER, BUT HES NOT WU TANG ANYMORE SO I DONT UNDERSTAND WHATS THIS THREAD DOING IN THE WU CHAMBER?

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 07:06 PM   #10
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
^GOD DAMN THOSE 2 TRAKS TRON POSTED AND THE ONE THE OP POSTED
THATS WHEN HOLCAUST WAS A ILL KILLABEE AND NOT BURNT OUt IRISH RHYMER, BUT HES NOT WU TANG ANYMORE SO I DONT UNDERSTAND WHATS THIS THREAD DOING IN THE WU CHAMBER?

black knights and northstar both still say hes wu-tang. he recorded with rza for digi snacks and he still reps wu in his songs.

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Chris Stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 07:27 PM   #11
TRONIX
Veteran Member

TRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killa

Always thought 'Yeah' and 'Resident Evil' were from one of the albums thats unreleased

Another track from that era

Old 05-22-2011, 07:33 PM   #12
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

holocaust outshined his crew so obscenely horribly that i felt embarrassed for them when he would stop rhyming

i dont think rza would dare rhyme in the same cipher
Old 05-22-2011, 07:38 PM   #13
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmao at christbearer trying to follow that up @ 11:20
Old 05-23-2011, 12:48 PM   #14
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Anyone know what track he was removed from on Digi Snacks?
Old 05-23-2011, 12:50 PM   #15
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
lmao at christbearer trying to follow that up @ 11:20
lol at least he tried. Right?? LOL nobody could fuck with Holocasut at that time.

NASTY!