news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 01-21-2012, 01:44 AM   #61
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.O.B. PT 3 View Post
Whoa!! buy a couple gallons of water before your listening session bro.
ahahaAHAHAHHhahahah!!!!

this post got me dying lol

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 01:48 AM   #62
BrokenWrists
PRODIGAL SUN

BrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threyev View Post
or you'll just say that since you can't find any flaws in what i've posted.
Start youre sentecnes with a capital letter, and im sure you're not the best speller either. Thanks for the english reminders.
BrokenWrists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 01:52 AM   #63
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea lets all gather and correct each others petty grammar mistakes and spellings on this website.

fucking faggits.

Old 01-21-2012, 01:53 AM   #64
BrokenWrists
PRODIGAL SUN

BrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.O.B. PT 3 View Post
Whoa!! buy a couple gallons of water before your listening session bro.
ugh water, ill drink some milk of magnesia instead.
Old 01-21-2012, 01:56 AM   #65
BrokenWrists
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
yea lets all gather and correct each others petty grammar mistakes and spellings on this website.

fucking faggits.
You spelled faggots wrong and you didn't start you're sentence with a capital letter. This is not good.
Old 01-21-2012, 02:00 AM   #66
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

i'm just trying to help promote intelligent discourse for the betterment of the entire wu-corp. i apologize for attempting to combat ignorance. Also, I apologize for not capitalizing my sentences (and/or proper nouns) in previous posts. I was simply invoking common internet parlance for the sake of brevity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenWrists View Post
Start youre sentecnes with a capital letter, and im sure you're not the best speller either.
As to your complaint about capital letters, I feel I should point out that capitalization is an issue of grammar as opposed to spelling, which is my main point of contention. If I was concerned with grammar, I'd point out your run-on sentence.

One final remark, this one in regards to the latter end of what I've quoted: I am the best speller.
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 02:01 AM   #67
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

Quote:
You spelled faggots wrong and you didn't start you're sentence with a capital letter. This is not good.
It certainly is not.
Old 01-21-2012, 02:07 AM   #68
BrokenWrists
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threyev View Post
i'm just trying to help promote intelligent discourse for the betterment of the entire wu-corp. i apologize for attempting to combat ignorance. Also, I apologize for not capitalizing my sentences (and/or proper nouns) in previous posts. I was simply invoking common internet parlance for the sake of brevity.

As to your complaint about capital letters, I feel I should point out that capitalization is an issue of grammar as opposed to spelling, which is my main point of contention. If I was concerned with grammar, I'd point out your run-on sentence.

One final remark, this one in regards to the latter end of what I've quoted: I am the best speller.
Thank you for pointing out my errors. Correction again though, the correct way to say the final sentence would be. I am the better speller. lol. How did this thread come to this. Peace.
Old 01-21-2012, 02:17 AM   #69
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

Quote:
the correct way to say the final sentence would be. I am the better speller.
Old 01-21-2012, 02:22 AM   #70
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

now more than ever i seen error in our ways.

Old 01-21-2012, 06:38 AM   #71
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon

Quote:
^nobody cares about your faggit ass comments

Like ive been saying for a couple of years now, I Cant fucking wait for this shit.

10 days. it better happen.
http://hiphopgame.ihiphop.com/index2...illah%20priest

1/19/2012

Youíve been on the road a lot with R.A. the Rugged Man and Ghostface Killah. Howís the road treating you?

The road is a great experience. Itís therapy for me and it should be for any artist, I think, thatís on the road, man. Itís just therapy.

Have any plans for music developed with R.A. and Ghost?

Yeah, man. Me and Ghost have been brainstorming heavy. Weíve been talking about this and that and just tactics on how to do this album and how to attack the industry and how to get music out that people will appreciate and get it heard to where people who appreciate real hip-hop music, and what I mean by that is unsaturated, unadulterated, not compromised music and how to get it to the people where they can hear it. Ghostface being the artist that he is, he has a name that can help with the movement so Iím grateful fort that and this is a brother that is a spiritual cat also.

I would imagine thereís some good conversations there.

Definitely. Definitely, man. We go all the way from the Bible to the Koran. We just build on all tactics from the galaxy to whatever. He asks that question ďwhy is the water wet?Ē and ďwhy is the sky blue?Ē Weíve been building. Thatís my brother.

When you talk about the album, the album youíre talking about is your solo album, The Psychic World or Walter Reed, right?

Definitely, man. Itís done. Thereís nothing I will add to it. I never rushed this album, even when I had the release date of January 30th. I couldnít rush the album now. I gave them a date and I donít want to rush it, even if it means holding it back for a little while more. I canít rush it out like that. I wasnít ready and I felt like it wasnít ready but itís ready now. Itís ready to come in. Itís got its suit on and everything and Iím very happy with the project.

You were putting out albums at a steady rate since The Offering, and some of them got criticized for the beat selection. Did you ever feel like that criticism was fair?

Nah. All criticism is good. With The Offering, people were talking about how I had them. Itís just that predicament. When you have something like The Offering, which everybody is claiming is a classic, youíre trying to get whatís next because everybody wants to know whatís next. But I went a whole different angle. It was just crazy timing. When I did Behind the Stained Glass, which was next, I felt people might not think of it as dope as The Offering or a real follow-up to The Offering, but it was something. It was a real emotional time. I had just moved out to Cali and it was my first time working with DJ Woool like that. We just knocked tracks out and what was I going to do with tracks? We put them out. Some people liked it. Some people didnít take it as well because they were expecting The Offering but I got that. The Offering came from a deep part but I got more deep parts. It was just The Offering. Then we went back in and I gave them a free album, The Untold Stories of Walter Reed, and that was all a download for free and itís still available. And when we did that, DJ Woool had leftover tracks that we had done and he put out The Exorcist. Those were tracks that I didnít want to use for Untold Stories because I didnít think they were ready but he liked them. And then there were some tracks I recorded during The Offering, which Ryan (Man Bites Dog) put out. There was a lot of stuff and it was a lot of material. At least everybody knows I havenít been sitting back, sleeping. But Iíve been having The Psychic World of Walter Reed as my next album and Iíve been working at it for a long time and some of it slipped out but, you know, thatís what itís for.

It was originally supposed to be a double disc, too.

Exactly. You had ďBrillionaireĒ that leaked out there and ďListen to Me.Ē I shot a video for all of those joints that leaked out because I never got to shoot any videos for The Offering. I might go back and shoot ďSalvationĒ or ďEssentialĒ because people request those. ďUprisingĒ did real good. Somebody put that together and that did real good.

Yeah, originally that was a double album. I donít know if Iím still going that same route but I got three or four albums thatís ready.

Youíre going the independent route here too, right?

Yeah. I gave everybody a chance with my material. Thatís what happened with The Offering too. When youíre doing it independently and you have a distributor, sometimes they just get caught up and they donít look at the passion behind it. I had Nas and Immortal Technique on there and people received it well but there wasnít enough material there for it to get in everybodyís hands. I feel sorry for cats that missed that. If you missed it, go back and get it in your hands. Itís the same with Black August. Albums that I put my heart into, people donít understand it but Iím always on the road and with this album, if Iím not there, itís not coming out. If I donít have hands on it, itís not coming out. We had to do Black August: Revisited and with The Offering, there was a lot of complaints that it wasnít in enough stores. The material was dope but with this one, I would rather do it myself like, ďHere, youíre getting this from me.Ē

That approach takes more time than handing the album over to a company.

Yeah, but I got good help this time. It takes more time and it takes more concentration. Itís not just releasing it. I had another mixtape with Woool that was coming out called Castle Hop that we had to put our brakes on because I canít just drop that right now. I canít drop that before dropping The Psychic World.

Are you liking the independence so far?

Yeah. Itís way better. Itís hands-on and you get to really feel whatís going on. You control your own destiny. You have to come up with a certain amount and you know you get to see all the paperwork and youíre controlling it, man. From there, itís up to the ears of the people and thatís what we work so hard for Ė to get to the ears of the people and to make sure that you get it to as many people as you can get it to. If you donít like it, maybe itís not for you, but thereís blood and sweat in this.

Where does The Psychic World stand in your discography?

Some people that heard it said I might have outdone myself. I heard a lot of different things. For me, I just think it sounds like nothing out there and it sounds like nothing Iíve heard before. Thereís different elements and thereís a different mood. Thereís things thatís changing and itís me talking about different subjects. The subject matter and concepts, it sounds different. It sounds different. I would have to put The Psychic World of Walter Reed right up there with the greats.

When can we expect the album?

March. March and I plan on touring and performing those songs and doing some classics, taking it back. I just did the Rock the Bells and that gave me great inspiration for performing Heavy Mental in its entirety and just doing different tours and doing different stuff. Thatís what Iím doing. Itís definitely The Psychic World of Walter Reed.

Req Em Ab

Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 05:47 AM   #72
Rawticus
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Rawticus drunken mastaRawticus drunken mastaRawticus drunken masta

Quote:
^nobody cares about your faggit ass comments

Like ive been saying for a couple of years now, I Cant fucking wait for this shit.

10 days. it better happen.

Actually I can feelwhat blak is saying man, priest is deep, he spits that godbody shit justlike those ancient folks did in there time.

When I see a man like you with over 13,000 posts, who is suposedly a priest supporter I wonder to myself how much life you actually live away from the computer , it cant be much no wonder you have so much reps that must be your life mission to feel loved on a website ,bless lol

and how seriously you take Priest as a lyrisist you obviously dont actually feel what message he spitting or really see where hes trying to go with it or take you as a listener too or you wouldnt stoop so low and calla a man a faggot over an interesting comment, which I think is quite valid, blaks felt the lyrics soo much that he see's them as modern day disciples etc.. .. Its good food for thought.. shame you have such a good name its wasted!

Last edited by Rawticus; 01-22-2012 at 05:56 AM.
Rawticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 06:34 AM   #73
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawticus View Post
Actually I can feelwhat blak is saying man, priest is deep, he spits that godbody shit justlike those ancient folks did in there time.

When I see a man like you with over 13,000 posts, who is suposedly a priest supporter I wonder to myself how much life you actually live away from the computer , it cant be much no wonder you have so much reps that must be your life mission to feel loved on a website ,bless lol

and how seriously you take Priest as a lyrisist you obviously dont actually feel what message he spitting or really see where hes trying to go with it or take you as a listener too or you wouldnt stoop so low and calla a man a faggot over an interesting comment, which I think is quite valid, blaks felt the lyrics soo much that he see's them as modern day disciples etc.. .. Its good food for thought.. shame you have such a good name its wasted!
lol is this cat serious?

the fact that you took that piece of my post and posted a damn near incomprehensible mini blog centered around it shows how retarded you are, you dumb faggit.

you also need to take your old ass and learn what a sentence is and how to write one bruh.

Old 01-22-2012, 03:37 PM   #74
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

pushed back to MARCH??

shit.....
Old 01-22-2012, 05:18 PM   #75
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the outcome of this thread was expected, I was slowly waiting,i was gonna be shocked as hell if after 3 pages of this shit there weren't some squabbles in this shit lmao predictable as fuck

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote