news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-23-2012, 01:50 PM   #31
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Of course I'm aware of the Apple work conditions in China: http://articles.businessinsider.com/...es-ipads-apple

But have you seen the beautiful art Skampoe is creating with those those gadgets after a day of modern warfare and fastfood?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 02:15 PM   #32
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irondan2: Judgement Day View Post
soul controller, if you hate America and Western society so much, if you don't move to the fucking desert and strap a bomb to your chest and blow something the fuck up, then you are a worthless pussy.
honestly, every foreigner hates america. my folks are european-born and trash america like it's a hobby. it's second nature to them
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 06:22 PM   #33
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's too bad some of you cannot see how ignorant bronze's comment is on multiple levels. I'll start with one - only 2O percent of people who identify as Muslims are arabs, and a lesser percentage of those wear actual rags on their heads. To paint all with the same brush, is to not know the facts

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 02:42 AM   #34
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
It's too bad some of you cannot see how ignorant bronze's comment is on multiple levels. I'll start with one - only 2O percent of people who identify as Muslims are arabs, and a lesser percentage of those wear actual rags on their heads. To paint all with the same brush, is to not know the facts
yeah, it's probably the dumbest thing he's said so far, but I tried to amuse him. anyway, last time I checked, only 15% of muslims were Arab; most were Asian and Black. for some reason, people don't seem to understand that Pakistan, Bangladesh and Malaysia are located in Asia. if people want to make a dent in a large muslim population, forget the Middle East and go straight to Africa, since half the continent is muslim.

hell, there's more Muslims in America than there are Jews. and of all the american muslims, most are black. that's not even including the NOI
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 03:25 AM   #35
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Soul Controller dont hurt em son, you're making too much sense

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 09:49 AM   #36
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^lol.

The bottom line is that it is all relative. And when you choose to compare America's wealth disparity and treatment of its citizens to Iran, you lose any credibility, reason, or illusion of sanity that you may have had.

And its a shame, because there ARE problems with America. But nobody above retard-wu-tang-fan level is going to take you serious when you say idiotic shit like "Have you ever been to Iran?"

Fucking defending Iran faggots.

People, as a whole, behave like assholes.

When stupid-ass kids listen to wu-tang, they become gay for Islam, and then defend it in the face of reason.

Nobody's attacking Islam. Although in reality it is just as evil and gay as Christianity and Judaism and obviously much more primitive in its mainstream beliefs.

But you got to defend the Killarmy religion! Faggots.

And the irony is that soul controller keeps telling other people they are brainwashed!

Defend Iran! Tell me about their human rights situation, what media is available to them, what would have if they tried to @occupyalllahhuakbar street. ANd do some actual research faggot. And don't tell me about alternative media. I have monitored and worked directly with Al-Jazeera, as well as their satelite stations and English language station,for almost 6 years now, while you were revolting on mid 90s rap forums

America sucks. I don't give a fuck. But don't say that shit while you suck Ahmeninejad cock, you hypocritical fags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 10:20 AM   #37
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

bunch of sensitive homos around here

i have a lot of muslim friends myself, and i still call em rag heads. i dont give a shit

its cause they arent soft hearted morons

pull your heads outta your asses, life isnt peace, flowers and love. get over it and move on.

i swear FMJ and Soul Controller will be the first to go when the world pops off cause they are weaklings to the bone

if you cant understand my point then you never will, and im glad cause im cut from a cloth you wouldnt survive with.

your speaking like pompous fucks, like the info you have some how is greater then what everyonee else is force fed. have you been to these countries and talked with everyone?

what i model myself on, you will never understand. so this will be the last time i direct a comment towards your snowflake self

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 10:27 AM   #38
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ lol nothing needs to be said cept.. NDAA,.

can you compare the beatings of occupy protestors across america,. in a democratic company.. i linked a very noice video in the occupy wallstreet thread,, i should repost here, but i doubt u will check it out.. ;/

hillary and obama and other major politicians in america, saying how un democratic syria/iran is, how they beat peaceful protestors,. and how that is not acceptable in a democratic country..
lolol
pot calling kettle black? now with the ndaa,. what will emerge is.. everyone associated with occupy/anonymous(maybe even the shitty zeigeist movement) will be classed as terrorists..

now tell me.. your free to do what? vote for the same 2 partys, and expect change? when im sure you know $$$$ dictates politics/laws/acts/bills...

what reality do you live in? the reality where your vote counts??

gay for islam? im not religous. fuck a god. i dont do god,. that is reality.

i didnt defend iran, i pointed out things, that should make you compare to your own 'democratic' country.. from what ive seen recently.. people are moar free in tyrannical iran.

hyprocritical? when you read your own shit from my words.. you haz no understanding where im coming from. i could explain more.. but i leave gaps.. seeing where your own beliefs(about me) take you..

we are all one.. fuck religion/god/politics.. 'be the change you want to see'

lol at some of you idiots calling me an internet nerd.. last 30 mins is the 1st time i been on-line all day.. ( and no i dont haz a job where i spend half my day to get )

yesterday i spent all over 2 hours on line.. i haz life.
but you idiots are so easy to predict.. instead of knowleding what has been spoken on, you do the typical lamestream media way.. ignore facts reported, and instead turn to ridicule and other lame shit.. cos if the manage to get the majority believing some1 is weird.. no one will pay attention to whats being said..

im sure you seen that work many times..

in the now,. its ron paul ' he is un-electable'

he's what? why? have they ever explained? no. but its in everyones mind.. even if people like him. their like but he's un electable.. and u ask why? and they haz no fucking clue..

so.. the video i was talking about..

check the facts given by the people who are elected in the u.s (and britian)

then see how they treat their own people..
and yet they are democratic?
course their democratic.. fund rebels. train them.. then haz them as enemy numero uno..

noice

but anyway.. check the hypocrisy.

id really like dan's or bronzes thoughts on this video..

is this normal behaviour for western governments who preach democracy?

i personally think the u/n should help the rebels in these western societies.. the same way they helped the rebels in the north east of africa..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 10:30 AM   #39
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i fjear internet ganxtas. who continually call others pussys..

you must live fruitful lives. tha anger you show, you must really enjoy your lives

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 01-24-2012, 10:43 AM   #40

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't even know what you're getting at. No, I do not support beating non-violent protestors.

Now, were those cops who couldn't handle their power, or were they a government army instructed to incapacitate any resistance...

Like I said, it's all relative.

This is a thread about Iran and the United States. You decide to attack the US in a discussion that is relative to 2 countries.

And Ron Paul believes in no government control of business. So he believes in no minimum wage or workers rights. Imagine wealth disparity under Ron Paul...

Faggots like you just like EVERYTHING that is against the Western mainstream.

And there are huge problems with Western Society. But I'm not going to embrace any movement or opponents of Western Society unless I am provided with a viable alternative. Especially when those opponents have far more oppressive societies than we do.

You all mindlessly shout "Tear it Down". Ok...and then what? What's your plan? Suck every anti-American dick in sight and hope that somebody cums a utopia in your mouth?

Lastly, I am free as fuck, son. I can literally do everything that I want to do. You and I can have idiotic arguments on our free, uncensored(for now) internet and bash Ahmeninejad or Obama or whoever the fuck we want.

THat gives us a leg up on a lot of places. I can express any views I want to in a non-violent fashion. How am I not free? How has my government prevented me from doing anything I want to do?

And again, there are huge problems with the American political system. But yelling 'Burn in down' while jacking off to V for Vendetta masks is not only completely unproductive, but gay as shit.

Quote:
Old 01-24-2012, 11:25 AM   #41
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
i fjear internet ganxtas. who continually call others pussys..

you must live fruitful lives. tha anger you show, you must really enjoy your lives
my life is more then enjoyable because i dont have cowards like you around me

anyone i keep in my close circle are men above men

i model myself after this man

if you dont know who that is, do the knowledge

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 12:31 PM   #42
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dont know why anyone would think its a good idea for the united states to start a war with iran. "maybe" they wanna make a bomb. so what? contrary to what some politicians want you to believe, they arent a nation full of terrorists, hell-bent on the destruction of western society. they have elections and colleges and fucking coca-cola. i have no hang-ups about war. its a fact of life, unfortunately. but the leaders of this country need to lay out a better case for it. otherwise it looks a lot like the corporate/zionist/empirical plots pushed on conspiracy sites.
Old 01-24-2012, 01:16 PM   #43
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irondan2: Judgement Day View Post
I don't even know what you're getting at. No, I do not support beating non-violent protestors.

Now, were those cops who couldn't handle their power, or were they a government army instructed to incapacitate any resistance...

Like I said, it's all relative.

This is a thread about Iran and the United States. You decide to attack the US in a discussion that is relative to 2 countries.

And Ron Paul believes in no government control of business. So he believes in no minimum wage or workers rights. Imagine wealth disparity under Ron Paul...

Faggots like you just like EVERYTHING that is against the Western mainstream.

And there are huge problems with Western Society. But I'm not going to embrace any movement or opponents of Western Society unless I am provided with a viable alternative. Especially when those opponents have far more oppressive societies than we do.

You all mindlessly shout "Tear it Down". Ok...and then what? What's your plan? Suck every anti-American dick in sight and hope that somebody cums a utopia in your mouth?

Lastly, I am free as fuck, son. I can literally do everything that I want to do. You and I can have idiotic arguments on our free, uncensored(for now) internet and bash Ahmeninejad or Obama or whoever the fuck we want.

THat gives us a leg up on a lot of places. I can express any views I want to in a non-violent fashion. How am I not free? How has my government prevented me from doing anything I want to do?

And again, there are huge problems with the American political system. But yelling 'Burn in down' while jacking off to V for Vendetta masks is not only completely unproductive, but gay as shit.

thankyou again for your reply
i was getting at, the rhetoric in the video i posted, by western govts, as their reason to attack/invade un democratic regimes ( iran had democratic elections in 78, but alas.. it didnt go the way the usa wanted.. so.... )

indeed its all relative,. we are all enemy combatants, as we want some accountablity from those we have elected ( i mean those who have bought their way into power)

i did not attack the usa,. i equally attack the uk, and any other 'peoples government; that doesnt have the consent of its people, to go attack other sovreign nations.. taking their natural resources and selling it back to us(the people)... wars for globalists are fucking retarted.. iraqi war ( maincontracors for the oil?? im sure u know) libya..( ahhhh more natural resources..) and now iran.. we all know, the usa/uk doesnt have the $$$$ to fund these wars.. you cant keep making/printing debt based cash, for wars, that the public do not even support,, so we and our children be paying shit back for another how many years? all for the globalists.. to control more natural resources.. natural.. hmm sovreign beings.. hmmm

does that make you wonder? we pay to be alive.. in this free world/society..
did you know the usa, throws away a million $'ers worth of food A DAY,.
our society is full of waste and obudance, but we haz people in our countries way below the poverty line..
makes more sense to fix our own, than go raping/pillaging in other lands.. for those same damn globalists..
the wealth will never trickle down

im not a ron paul fan.. i dont see the use of politics.. letting other people make decisions on ur behest.. whats up with that? are people so stupid, they want to give their free power away?

as i stated. knowledge is power, and INFORMED populous, can never be taken for a ride, but the media.. doesnt show anything news worthy( and lol sorry missed this before.. al jazeera. is cia run..lots of info/financial is out their prooving this.. you should be able to tell tho.. al jazeera is pro jihad..i really recommend presstv)

you dont know me,. but claim wild statements like you hate everything in western society.. nah dude.. read my words what i wrote.. dont try and fit me into a lil bracket that will make u feel nice.

you cant define how i see things. let alone understand them.
never screamed tear it down. :S wtf

a utopian society will only occur, when people are intelligent enough to be able to digest the information provided. where they let go of their ego's and their belief systems. and just let the information guide them.

then we need self governance.. centralised governance is gay.. more powers, faster ways of pushing the power through, with hardly any recorse for the average person..

we all need to be activley involved in the change.. thats the difference im activly involved in grass roots movements,, while u just see how the thing is., and are happy continuing how things are.. if we goto war.. hey so be it.. our leader and thief, has my full backing?

your last paragraph shows how lil knowledge you have of what anonymous has done at grass roots levels.
its not about burning it down at all

corporate accountability
government accountability

those are the basics for any democratic society..
do you agree?

feeding the poor, cleaning the streets, clothing the homeless.. getting people switched on how money is created and by what private banks..
its all positive.
no tear the system down bs..

really.. gain a better understanding what your talking about

and thanks to the west for this free speach..

if it wasnt for them in power.. i wouldnt be able to talk freely?

peace Dan.

lol at bronze.

coward? lolol

come on douchey, spit some facts about me.

weldone for finding a pic of mr G khan.

now bend over and let ur govt continue to rape u..
take it like a good slave..

wheres ur sword? why u no fight back?
ow.. i know why
cos all ur men are above men

fagg0t ass shit

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 01-24-2012, 01:33 PM   #44

I don't think you're a bad person, soul controller. But I think you have some paranoia issues, and I agree that we will never see things the same way.

You said a lot of words, but none of them meant anything. There is no such thing as Utopia. I think that it is downright cute that you think differently, but also naive.

I agree with some of the things you say regarding the corruption of Western government and wealth disparity issues.

But then you take these issues I deem valid, and take them to some insane, schizophrenic, illogical place, and you lose me.

It elicits response from me because you, and pretty much everybody else on wu-corp, starts out with a rational complaint or movement, and then takes it to such a stupid, far-reaching, idiotic, removed-from-reality place that it becomes some sort of sad comedy about some self-righteous text message internet generation with absolutely zero understanding of how everything they hate actually works.

Also, you are gay. But it's all wu-tang internet message board love. Peace and Blessings

Quote:
Old 01-24-2012, 02:15 PM   #45
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
bunch of sensitive homos around here

i have a lot of muslim friends myself, and i still call em rag heads. i dont give a shit.......
Exactly, that's ignorance once again right there. You call your 'friends' a derogatory word - you don't think too highly of them do you?

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote