news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-16-2012, 01:38 PM   #16
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ayan and hitchens don't belong on that list.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 01:41 PM   #17
cinemapasta
Pizza Crew Prophet

cinemapasta drunken mastacinemapasta drunken masta

I don't know any of them, but that Indonesian chick looks mad busted.
Old 01-17-2012, 02:15 AM   #18
Nasty Nash

Nasty Nash iron monkeyNasty Nash iron monkeyNasty Nash iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by june181972 View Post
What's wrong with the world is not that the masses lack the knowledge of who these people in these pictures are, or who these names being dropped are; that's bordering on idolatry. What's wrong is that the knowledge that these people have is not made readily available, nor is it made appealing to the masses.
AGREE!

Very flawed idea. It's pretentious to think that "you" are the problem with the world if "you" don't know who that is and "I" do.

Nasty Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 02:32 AM   #19
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Actually that knowledge is more readily available right now than in any other time in history. You can thank the internet for that.

It will always be unappealing to the masses because most people choose the neural path of least resistance in their daily activities/decision making. Why read Dickens when you can watch children in adult bodies attempt to pawn xboxes and throw temper tantrums on camera?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:20 AM   #20
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

IDGAF if you know those people or not. what kind of person are you?

the world lacks sympathy and empathy. no amount of science and technology will ever solve the worlds problems when people can't adopt the golden rule.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 05:37 AM   #21
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
OH PLEASE PLEASE, YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO ME, YOU CAN CUT OFF MY ARM, YOU CAN BURY ME ALIVE, JUST DON'T TOUCH MY ISLAM! PLEASE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post

the world lacks sympathy and empathy. no amount of science and technology will ever solve the worlds problems when people can't adopt the golden rule.
This.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:09 AM   #22
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:58 AM   #23
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
How predictable that you, the defender of all things islamic, would say this.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 10:04 AM   #24
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

Yeah I have to agree with that. I do think though that ignorance has a lot to do with the way in which people behave. Most people just aren't exposed to enough thought-provoking material.

Old 01-17-2012, 10:59 AM   #25
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
How predictable that you, the defender of all things islamic, would say this.
It's more of me not seeing them as intellectuals or as people doing anything of benefit for society. Ayan is an angry confused woman and Hitchens was more of a failed comedian than an intellectual.

Do you think they belong in the ranks of Freud, Einstein, and Hawkings?

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 01:24 PM   #26
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

People will always value entertainers more than scientists, doctors, engineers, teachers, and inventors. Television has more value than books and articles.

In America, it is all about what can generate more money in terms of entertainment, not about what is knowledgable.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 02:15 PM   #27
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

For the record, Snooki's book is on the the New York times best seller list.

Idiocracy is imminent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 06:37 PM   #28
june181972
Cream of the Corp

june181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.O.B. PT 3 View Post
Actually that knowledge is more readily available right now than in any other time in history. You can thank the internet for that.
If we are talking about "the world," then the internet is not readily available to the masses. Besides, one would first need a proper formal education that can be applied in society before they would even be able to effectively search the internet for that knowledge. Plenty of people, for plenty of reasons, are improperly educated all over the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.O.B. PT 3 View Post
It will always be unappealing to the masses because most people choose the neural path of least resistance in their daily activities/decision making. Why read Dickens when you can watch children in adult bodies attempt to pawn xboxes and throw temper tantrums on camera?
Pardon me for quoting Mr Miyagi from Karate Kid, but there is no such thing as a bad student, only a bad teacher.(IMO) When the human brain learns something new by overcoming some level of challenge, it is positively stimulated and is inclined to want to go further. Of course the average person can't be mentally stimulated by doctorate level physics or neurology. But if a teacher can't make introductory physical science appealing to a 4th grader, something is not right. Not blaming the teacher individually, it could be an institutional problem, but something, somewhere is wrong. Shameless foolishness satisfies one's emotions more so than their intellect. The mind prefers applicable knowledge.
Quote:
It's more of me not seeing them as intellectuals or as people doing anything of benefit for society. Ayan is an angry confused woman and Hitchens was more of a failed comedian than an intellectual.

Some people's blanket hatred will keep them from seeing the obvious logic in this statement.
I remember that guy Hitchens from the show Real Time with Bill Maher. He was just a rabble rousing warmonger. I would pretty much say the same about Thomas Paine.
june181972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 06:48 PM   #29
Living-jism
Banned

Living-jism crouching tigerLiving-jism crouching tiger

Quote:

word!!!!

Although, do u practice wat u preach?
Living-jism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 12:16 AM   #30
Robert
1%

Quote:

I agree with you that they don't really fit into this strange grouping of individuals. However, I disagree that they have done nothing to benefit society.

Calling Hitchens a failed comedian is a horrible insult and sells him a long way short of what he actually was.

As for Ayaan, you might have a point to some degree.

Last edited by Robert; 01-18-2012 at 12:22 AM.