news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 01-20-2012, 10:02 PM   #1
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury
Default RZA-Now that IM Free

Where is this from dont think Ive ever heard the verse?

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:37 PM   #2
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 04:55 PM   #3
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

i believe french group, rza produced it too i believe but not sure, came out 08-09 period

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 06:06 PM   #4
Holocaust
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Holocaust crouching tiger

dope
Old 01-21-2012, 06:33 PM   #5
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

cool, thanks for the info

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 08:45 PM   #6
Martial-Expert
CHICKEN HEAD

Martial-Expert crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Martial-Expert

Yeah it's by the outlines and rza...tanx for posting this anyway, very good track, I actually bought this on iTunes in either summer 07 or 08
Martial-Expert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 04:09 AM   #7
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

around 2006 RZA released this song "Now That I'm Free" as a free mp3 (you can dwnload it in the meddia section). it's a snippet of a song by a group called Outlines (maybe they are French, i don't know) and it's fucking amazing. a while later it turned out that the full song is like 4 minutes and besides RZA's verse it has the group singing over the same musical backdrop so RZA is a featured artist. if anyone want me to upload this, let me know and i'll do so in the coming days.

i prefer the short RZA solo version though.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 04:33 AM   #8
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

yeah a dope song and i agree as a rza solo its prolly best

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 12:29 PM   #9
New Hills 36
PRODIGAL SUN

New Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkey

^^ Claaa - if you could be bothered I'll deffo download it! A RZA track, for me, is always worth a listen, and this seems well rated. Cheers
New Hills 36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 02:11 PM   #10
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

Here's the full version:

http://www.mediafire.com/?4rmf3wgmhcnmct1

Just as a reminder.... Wu-Latino has never worked with the Wu-Tang Clan.
Luz is offline   Reply With Quote