news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-25-2012, 09:16 AM   #1
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default What is Anonymous??

I know that question is hot on your lips..

dont go for the media hype,(or the its a cia black op) the reality is this..

'transcript of video'

FREE-THINKERS, HYPERBOREANS, BUILDERS OF THE FUTURE,

We are ANONYMOUS. Because many of you seem to think the very fact of our existence is indeed rather confusing, we would like to take this opportunity to elucidate to you what it is ANONYMOUS is and does exactly - what it means we are ANONYMOUS, what it is we're aiming at, and what is our ontological status.

Now first and foremost, it is important to realize that ANONYMOUS - in fact - does not exist. It is just an idea - an internet meme - that can be appropriated by anyone, anytime to rally for a common cause that's in the benefit of humankind.

This means anyone can launch a new ideological message or campaign under the banner of ANONYMOUS. Anyone can take up a leading role in the spreading of the ANON-consciousness.

Whether or not these appropriations are legitimate is decided by the rest of the internet citizenry : If the majority of the public agrees with a proposed appropriation, then the public will act - If the majority of the public disagrees with a proposed appropriation, then the public will protest and label the message in question as illegitimate and thus not representative of the values of ANONYMOUS.

This makes ANONYMOUS the first truly democratic endeavour in the world. It is a bee-hive where the queen is missing - yet buzzing with activity in every possible form, direction, shape and colour one could possibly imagine.

This does not mean, however, that there can't be 'bad' actions presented as coming from ANONYMOUS. Just as with 'bad' speech though, we believe the solution to these issues is not less speech, but more speech - not less (or restrictive) action, but more (and constructive) action.

ANONYMOUS believes the only legitimate form of power is that power which rests on widespread public consent, and so there is not one person or group of people who can ever claim to be ANONYMOUS.

Anonymous is not a political current, nor is it based on a political current. Some may say that it's anarchism, liberalism, communism, libertarianism, etc. - others say it's nothing but a bunch of twelve-year olds from 4chan having fun on the internet. Anonymous is none of those - yet it encompasses elements of all these things and many, many more.

ANONYMOUS is the people and the people is ANONYMOUS. ANONYMOUS is anything and everything, anyone and everyone, anywhere and everywhere.

Moreover, anyone taking part in the actions of ANONYMOUS endeavours to defend an idea through anonymous collective action, and not to promote themselves as some kind of hero or saviour of the world. ANONYMOUS, therefore is not about personal achievement and recognition. It is about accomplishing goals for the betterment of humankind - together - as a species.

The Internet has changed the way we look at each other and the world. New technology has enabled people to communicate faster and more often. ANONYMOUS realizes that this freedom of information makes people more free to decide what they like or disagree with.

This freedom of information has forever changed how society perceives consensus, democracy, transparency, and freedom itself. Never before has society been able to have these debates twenty four hours a day, at all locations at the same time.

ANONYMOUS applauds these developments and will defend humanity against anyone willing to take this new-found freedom away. We do not forgive censorship, and we do not forget that knowledge is free. Moreover, we are legion, so we will not be denied.

The more they repress us, the more we will fight back. Because we are more than one. Because they can find and persecute one man or woman fighting for a cause - but not hundreds of thousands of people all across the globe, fighting for a more just and transparent society.

Now please take up your personal responsibility !

Show the world some loving and be ANONYMOUS !

WE ARE ANONYMOUS
- AND SO ARE YOU

KNOWLEDGE IS FREE !

what bought it to life?

this is one of many reasons

'transcript of video'

Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of meat and mineral, we are from the Internet. The new home of social consciousness. On behalf of the future of this culture, I ask you of the obsolete past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no sovereignty where we gather.

We have no elected government, nor are we ever likely to have one, so I address you with no greater authority than that with which liberty itself always speaks; anonymity. I declare the global social space we are building together to be naturally independent of the tyrannies and injustices you seek to impose on us. You have no moral right to rule us nor do you possess any real methods of enforcement we have true reason to fear.

Governments derive their judicial powers from the consent of the governed. You have neither solicited nor received ours. You have not engaged in our great and gathering conversation, nor did you create the wealth of our marketplaces. The rapid growth of government censorship of the Web has not escaped our notice. Cyberspace does not lie within your borders. Do not think that you can build it, as though it were a public construction project. You cannot. It is an act of nature and it grows itself through our collective actions.

You claim there are problems among us that you need to solve. You use this claim to further impose unjust restrictions on our civil freedoms and rights. We cannot allow this. We consider this your formal warning, that if you continue to impose unjust control on us, you will meet with disaster.

We are anonymous, we are legion,

We do not forgive, and we do not forget.

How to join i hear you ask??

'transcript of video'

HOW TO JOIN ANONYMOUS - A BEGINNER'S GUIDE

Preface: So you want to join ANONYMOUS?

You can not join ANONYMOUS. Nobody can join ANONYMOUS.
ANONYMOUS is not an organization. It is not a club, a party or even a movement. There is no charter, no manifest, no membership fees. ANONYMOUS has no leaders, no gurus, no ideologists. In fact, it does not even have a fixed ideology.

All we are is people who travel a short distance together - much like commuters who meet in a bus or tram: For a brief period of time we have the same route, share a common goal, purpose or dislike. And on this journey together, we may well change the world.

Nobody can speak for ANONYMOUS. Nobody could say: you are in, or you are out. Do you still want to join ANONYMOUS? Well, you are in if you want to.

How to get in contact with others?
ANONYMOUS has no centralized infrastructure. We use existing facilities of the Internet, especially social networks, and we are ready to hop on to the next one if this one seems compromised, is under attack, or starts to bore us.

At the time of this writing, Facebook, Twitter and the IRC appear to host the most active congregations. But this may change at any time. Still, these are probably the best places to get started. Look for terms like "anonymous", "anonops" and other keywords that might be connected to our activities.

How do I recognize other ANONYMOUS?
We come from all places of society: We are students, workers, clerks, unemployed; We are young or old, we wear smart clothes or rugs, we are hedonists, ascetics, joy riders or activists. We come from all races, countries and ethnicities. We are many.

We are your neighbours, your co-workers, your hairdressers, your bus drivers and your network administrators. We are the guy on the street with the suitcase and the girl in the bar you are trying to chat up. We are anonymous. Many of us like to wear Guy Fawkes masks on demonstrations. Some of us even show them in their profile pictures in social networks. That helps to recognize each other.

Have you been infiltrated?
If you talk to another ANON, you will never know who he is. He may be a hacker, cracker, phisher, agent, spy, provocateur - or just the guy from next door. Or his daughter. It is not illegal to be ANONYMOUS. Nor is it illegal to wear Guy Fawkes masks. Keep that in mind. If you personally have not been involved in illegal activities, you have nothing to worry, no matter whom you talk to; If you have, it is wise not to talk about it. To no one.

How do I protect my privacy?
Invent an alias, a nick, a pseudonym ... call it as you will, just invent something. Then register a mail account in that name with one of the big mail providers. Use this email address to register your Twitter, Facebook, etc. accounts. Make sure to clear all cookies before you start using your new identity, or better use a different web browser for ANONYMOUS than for your other activities.

If you have higher needs for security, ask us about encryption, steganography, TOR, etc. Many of us know how to use them.We will always respect your need for privacy. We will never ask for your personal information. If we do, we will not expect a truthful answer; And neither should you.

What is the right thing to do?
The only person who can tell you what is right for you is yourself. This is also the only person you should follow. We have no leaders. You are also the only person responsible for your actions. Do what you think is right. Do not what you think is wrong.

How many ANONYMOUS are there?

We are more than you think. We are more than anybody thinks. We are many.

And you are now one of us. Welcome to ANONYMOUS.

a suprisingly good piece from cnn

finally some lulz.. cos its all about the lulz

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 09:53 AM   #2
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ANONYMOUS = FAGGiTS

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 10:14 AM   #3
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

right on heat

advice for pole controller: make your posts short and sweet, concise. what they say about film plots - if you can't sum it up in a sentence its not a good story, but then you probably don't have a point and just end up saying meaningless bullshit like 'read between the lines'. get to the fucking point yenta.

i would be interested in this but it would probably take 45 minutes to read the whole shit and watch the videos, why the fuck would i bother? instead i can go make a sandwich and watch an episode of seinfeld. which is exactly what i'm gonna do.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 11:59 AM   #4
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ and then go and vote, and then m0an that nothings changed..

noice.

the 1st 3 videos wont take more than 10 mins, it shouldnt take u ten mins to read the whole post( i remember u asking me some time ago, how anonymous works, and i gave a brief answer. consensus formed on ircm but this is much more detailed)

the cnn video is 15 mins.. but its rather good for cnn.. :s

and the last video lulz. is 2 mins.. and it will make u laughs moar than seinfeld

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 01-25-2012, 12:43 PM   #5
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like to joke around and shit, but in all seriousness, that's pretty fuckin gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 12:53 PM   #6
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

I really hate when grown men on a forum of "learned-men" use words like :

Lulz
Teh
Moar
Fap
Noice

Pole Controller, you have been warned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 01:40 PM   #7
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

i dont (use) fap, thats disgusting..

i really like noice.. ughh its my gfs fault whenever we speak on line or txt one another its always moar and noice! ;/, just got second nature!! you should hear her say its noice in real life.. godamn makes me want to fap.

teh is ok.. they will all be a part of the english soon enough...

do you like sauce? :s

this is not ktl, their is(ok it should be are i know,, but lets bastardise this bastardised language even more!) no learned men here..

pole bearer gives his word he will never use those words that cause hate by rob3

do you like nyan dog?

how can you not like lulz! its just lols but sexier, more adult, english words are there to be corrupted!!

i guess u didnt watch the occupy lulz video i had in my sig ;/

no more gayness.

current #OP ANTI-ACTA

Sir iron dan the 2nd,, how can any of that in the original post be gay.. ( i understnad the rhetoric is a pain, and its more funny than serious) but the message is clear,.

the first truly democratic endeavour in the world.

and you call it gay!

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 01-25-2012, 08:40 PM   #8
Teh KillaBee
Fingerblasting Champ

Teh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killa

first truly democratic endeavor in the world = gay
Teh KillaBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 08:53 PM   #9
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

Have a hard time believing this collective group has "old" members besides a couple of hippies with dementia who have no idea why they are on a park bench in a guy fawkes mask.

Most of the arrested hacktivist were about 19 yrs in age. SOUL, do you really wanna live by the manifesto that a still-wet-behind-the-ears kid wrote after 3 redbulls+ a world of warcraft tournament?

Ps .... A guy A know actually tracked one of their hackers down after their attempt to breach a web property he writes analytics code for. The technique he used is something i'll hopefully learn to use on our own wucorpers that hide behind the veil of anonymity. The Invisible College will offer free counseling & therapeutic services in the future.

But yea they dont always cover their tracks too well

Quote:
Old 01-25-2012, 08:55 PM   #10
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

* Cheers bruh

Quote:
Old 01-25-2012, 09:18 PM   #11
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

POLE CONTROLLER IDOLIZES THESE ANON FAGS LIKE IF THERE REALLY GONNA START AND REVOLUTION, THE ONLY THING ANON REVOLUTIONIZED IS TROLLING, DICK PICTURES, PICTURES OF DEAD PEOPLE, & CHILD PORn WHICH IS WHY JASPER BROWSES

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 09:44 PM   #12
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

I like how soul & pale are pushing two different groups the dumb deaf and fluffy of wucorp

Quote:
Old 01-25-2012, 11:10 PM   #13
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.O.B. PT 3 View Post
?

Ps .... A guy A know actually tracked one of their hackers down after their attempt to breach a web property he writes analytics code for. The technique he used is something i'll hopefully learn to use on our own wucorpers that hide behind the veil of anonymity. The Invisible College will offer free counseling & therapeutic services in the future.

But yea they dont always cover their tracks too well
hahah

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 08:07 AM   #14
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

lol, i been pushinbg anonymous on wu corp, since i came back here ;p ( left my last job) lol its better than pushing labour, or conservative or republicans.. or democrats.. when history has shown, govts never do anything for the people (en masse) they only give a fucks about corporate dollers, and setting their own familys up with more $$$

this so called finacial crisis, is just consoliding EQUITY, thats the real wealth, not in paper printed debt slave based cash,,

it all comes down to, what sort of future do you want your kids to have.

im pushing it, due to it actually being a movement by people, for people.

as ive stated before, we need to take control..

rob.. the anon ive met in real life at protests know what is going on., and their not all 19 year olds (or 12-16 year old hax0rs)

lol at teh killahbeez saying a democratic endevour is gay,., i know fools like him like the illusion of democracy.. your only choices are what flavour soda u want.. where u want to for lunch..

thats too much responsibility already, for those who cant see any other way apart from the current fascist/money stealing system, i guess this form of illusory democracy is enough for people, but if you pay attention, you can see with the laws passed, we do not live in a democracy.. its a plutocracy/cleptocracy/oligarchism,. laws are passed to benefit the elite.. and i really dont any one on wu corp is elite ( sorry non ignorants )

sheited.. how can i idolise, when im part of it?
read the original post.if your capable of understanding, then u wont ask again.. but i know u just troll., cos u got nothing to offer in your life whether online or in the real world.

i actually like that the younger generation are taking an active role in this.. its their futures,. and thier kids futures that are being raped and pillaged by the banking and corporations, with no regard for the future generations..

do you see maninstream media,, or any other pro people movement, or thinktank, public opinion group actually taking a stand?

anonymous has supported and will continue to support,, from tar sands to bart, to ACTA to the fallacy of news broadcast on fox/al jazeera to the brutality of the police with name and shame... the AVERAGE ELECTORATE, siots back and votes.. when nothing serious is ever done about the major issues..

we all live in a state of apathy. thats the reason we are in this mess..

start to take control. they only have power, cos we give them the power,, take the power back, its not hard to fathom. people power was recently shown en mass, with op black out, the media finally woke up and spoke of blackout on mainstream tv..
the bills have been scrapped(for the time being) but the next day,. no one on mainstream news EVEN said ' the people spoke and pipa/sopa was shelved' yes many congressmen and senaters tweeted, that the people spoke.. but all those fools was heavily for pipa and sopa.
and cos the people actually got a victory with their voices.. the MEDIA IGNORES IT..

to all those who think anon is a waste of time.. thats its gay.. if it wasnt for peoples groups like anonymous, sopa and protect intellectual property act (aswell as countless other injustices) would be the norm, cos the average sheeple is too happy working like a slave, to give a fuck about the people who make the laws,

by the time the average sheeple gets whats going on.. its too late... and their back in their state of apathy..

just incase no one knows what ACTA is..

ACTA is the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement. A new intellectual property enforcement treaty being negotiated by the United States, the European Community, Switzerland, and Japan, with Australia, the Republic of Korea, New Zealand, Mexico, Jordan, Morocco, Singapore, the United Arab Emirates, and Canada recently announcing that they will join in as well.

Why should you care about ACTA? Initial reports indicate that the treaty will have a very broad scope and will involve new tools targeting “Internet distribution and information technology.”

What is the goal of ACTA? Reportedly the goal is to create new legal standards of intellectual property enforcement, as well as increased international cooperation, an example of which would be an increase in information sharing between signatory countries’ law enforcement agencies.

Say NO to ACTA. It is essential to spread awareness and get the word out on ACTA

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 01-26-2012, 08:12 AM   #15
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

the difference between this and the mass protests of the 60's 70's is..

the internet. freedom of information, the elite know this.. hence why all the draconian laws such as sopa,

a dumbed down populous is sooo easy to control

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by Soul Controller; 01-26-2012 at 08:25 AM.