news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-27-2012, 03:00 PM   #31
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

why do they use Guy Fawkes as there representative image?

they know he failed at his attempt?

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 04:04 PM   #32
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cuz of v for vendetta movie
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 11:39 PM   #33
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i fuck with anon!

what group am i trying to push? GIN?

LOL thats too advanced for wu corp

Last edited by PALEFORCE; 01-28-2012 at 01:29 AM. Reason: fredrick douglas stalks me on wu-corp
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 06:59 PM   #34
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:18 AM   #35
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 01-30-2012, 11:20 AM   #36
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

By being "anonymous", in any walk of life, you are admitting to either being ashamed of yourself or a big pussy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 12:15 PM   #37
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

^^ lol. im ashamed of what we class as governments have become, and how they do nothing for the people,. build nothing for future generations.. insead everything is short term.. nothing sustainable.. instead over 50% of the worlds population live on under 10$'ers aday.. when their countries are naturally rich in metals. gas/ oils.. minerals.. but the corporations has rapped and pillaged.. this the people whose land it was/is live under the poverty line

yeah.. whats americas poverty %? do you know? or care???

pussy? nah dude.. ive had fun at protests.. laughing at police and their military tactics used on us normal peaceful protesters.

i have jokes on deck for the police.. one of my faves is.. (especially when they be trying to intimidate a peaceful crowd, and bring out sticks and tear gas and water canons) 'what will u say to ur children / grand kids when they ask you, daddy where was you when they was implamenting this fascist state..' what will u reply?

i was helping enforce it! cos it was my job..'

instead of abusing me, find out what acta(or any other video i post to do with ops.. cos they sure aint a pussy way of doing anything.. the pussy way is,. knowing the fucked up shit corporations get away with and then doing fuck all.. and taking it in the ass like a good slave all ur life.. thats a pussy. is, and how it will totally change everything.. if you thought sopa, or pipa was bad.. this is on a whole new level.

the end goal is simple

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 02-03-2012, 11:14 AM   #38
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...h-hackers.html

Anonymous' hackers intercept conversation between FBI and Scotland Yard on how to deal with hackers

A conference call between Scotland Yard and the FBI has been intercepted and published by a member of the computer hacking group Anonymous.

By Duncan Gardham, Security Correspondent

2:47PM GMT 03 Feb 2012

50 Comments

The conversation concerned a young member of another hacking collective who was cooperating with the police in Britain but also involved officers joking about cheese and Sheffield.

The hacker apparently managed to access the call after getting into an FBI email which gave details of the call. The email was also posted online.

Writing on the Twitter account, AnonymousIRC, one hacker said: "The FBI might be curious how we're able to continuously read their internal comms for some time now."

The email referred to an investigation on both sides of the Atlantic into a number of hacking groups. It read: "A conference call is planned for next Tuesday (January 17, 2012) to discuss the on-going investigations related to Anonymous, Lulzsec, Antisec, and other associated splinter groups."

The recording refers to the on-going court case against Ryan Cleary, arrested last June for his alleged role in the group LulzSec, and reveals legally sensitive information.

Related Articles

It also refers to a 15-year-old listed as a member of CSLSec - meaning “can’t stop laughing security”- a copy-cat group of hackers with just three members.
British police officers explain that the young man was arrested before Christmas for an incident involving his school and that he claimed to have taken part in a hacking incident called “Operation Mayhem.”
“Basically he’s doing all this for attention, he’s a bit of an idiot,” one officer says. They add that he has written a confession through his school that runs to two sides of A4 and one officer says he writes about “how he got involved, whet he’s done, almost clearing the slate now he’s come to the notice of the police.”
“A smack from mum and dad is behind it all,” the officer adds, saying he is “just another juvenile, another wannabe character.”
One anonymous member tweeted: “Man you're f*****g dumb. It's a conversation discussing anonymous/lulzsec and your wanna-be ass. your UK agent calls you an idiot.”
The young man, who is not being named by the Daily Telegraph for legal reasons, has sent out a number of tweets responding to the posting saying: “lol [laughs out loud] I'm UK not USA, no FBI can touch me. Idiot...why wud FBI talk about me? I'm not even US & haven't been arrested. I'm still here ain't I? lol...I haven't heard it yet...& I haven't got a UK agent lol.”
At the beginning of the conversation, the British officers discuss cheese and the merits of Sheffield.
One officer appears to refer to the city as a “khazi” slang for toilet – and tells an American colleague: “You’ve missed nothing, it’s not exactly a jewel in England’s crown.”
They also refer to a colleague as an “old school detective but mad as a box of frogs” and seem to think the Bullring shopping centre in Birmingham is actually in Sheffield.
The FBI confirmed hackers had intercepted a confidential phone call, and said it was hunting those responsible.
An FBI spokesman said: "The information was intended for law enforcement officers only and was illegally obtained. A criminal investigation is under way to identify and hold accountable those responsible."
Anonymous is a loosely-organised group of hackers which has claimed responsibility for attacks against corporate and government websites all over the world.

^^ LOLZ

video transcript of hacked call i hear you ask??

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 02-03-2012, 12:50 PM   #39
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Damn. That's a slap in the face. I wonder if the Feds are naive enough to use the same public facing conference lines and services the corporate world uses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:05 AM   #40
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Saturdays going to be fun (:

http://mashable.com/2012/02/07/anony...mail-password/

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has been under fire from world leaders to step down this week. He’s also under fire from hacktivist group Anonymous, who leaked hundreds of his office’s emails on Monday. While Anonymous is infamous for its hacking know-how, it doesn’t take a genius computer programmer to guess one of the passwords commonly used by Assad’s office accounts: 12345. The string of consecutive numbers is the second-weakest password according to a 2011 study.
Anonymous broke into the mail server of the Syrian Ministry of Presidential Affairs, accessing some 78 inboxes of Assad’s staffers, according a report from Israeli daily Haaretz. The password 12345 was associated with several of the accounts.
Mansour Fadlallah Azzam, the minister of presidential affairs and Bouthaina Shaaban, Assad’s media adviser, were among the victims of the inbox hacks.
Haaretz obtained and published one email that included documents intended to prepare the Syrian leader for his December 2011 interview with Barbara Walters. In the interview, Assad claimed the Syrian government was not killing its people.
“We don’t kill our people,” Assad told ABC “No government in the world kills its people, unless it’s led by a crazy person.”
SEE ALSO: 25 Worst Passwords of 2011 [STUDY] In the leaked email, Syrian spokesperson at the U.N. Sheherazad Jaafari advised Shabaan and Luna Chebel, a former Al Jazeera reporter and current Assad staffer, on what the Syrian president should say to manipulate Americans:
“It is hugely important and worth mentioning that ‘mistakes’ have been done in the beginning of the crises because we did not have a well-organized ‘police force.’ American psyche can be easily manipulated when they hear that there are ‘mistakes’ done and now we are ‘fixing it.’ It’s worth mentioning also what is happening now in Wall Street and the way the demonstrations are been suppressed by policemen, police dogs and beatings.
“The major points and dimensions that have been mentioned a lot in the American media are: The idea of violence has been one of the major subjects brought up in every article. They use the phrases ‘The Syrian government is killing its own people,’ ‘Tanks have been used in many cities,’ ‘Airplanes have been used to suppress the peaceful demonstrations,’ and ‘Security forces are criminals and bloody.’”
Jaafari’s email also advised that Assad should emphasize the openness of Facebook and YouTube to show the true situation in Syria. Press entry restrictions should be spun as a proactive measure not to have foreign journalists misrepresent the country.
What do you think of Anonymous’s vigilante role in international affairs? Is diplomacy the place for hacktivists? Let us know what you think in the comments.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 02-08-2012, 06:43 AM   #41
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 02-11-2012, 12:21 PM   #42
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

For those who dont know who black bloc are, they are under cover police, they have been used at the protests in the uk over the last year, they where the main troublemakers at the g20 in Toronto, they have also been the main ones causing trouble in OAKLAND ( lol at the wu corpers who blame the people of Oakland for the trouble)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 02-11-2012, 01:28 PM   #43
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol @ soul controller defending the non-violent peace-loving citizens of Oakland against the actions of the boogie man police who are responsible for EVERYTHING because normal citizens have NEVER done anything unpeaceful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 01:43 PM   #44
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

you missed my point dan, its what the media want to potray as occupy, violent thugs are not part of occupy, or let alone any peaceful movement,. true people have attacked the police, but what black blocc do is easy to spot/.

better version of op reality hacking

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 02-11-2012, 07:03 PM   #45
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Denial attacks are corny and show anon's skill sets vs. real haXor groups

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1009_3-573...weekend-party/

Lmao @ ppl commenting on that arguing if anon is actually CIA. Can you dweebs make your minds up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote