news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Battle Arena

View Poll Results: who swung the hardest
7th 6 37.50%
Clymax 5 31.25%
Sinapse 4 25.00%
Rino 1 6.25%
Lucid (Mumm Ra) 0 0%
INF 0 0%
Caper 0 0%
Bronze Feet 0 0%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-28-2012, 07:49 AM   #1
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Return to Battle Royale!!! VOTE

7th- http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/11954426
Rino - http://www.box.com/s/lnga4vd3iz1r6hz0aagd
INF - http://soundcloud.com/thejesus42almi...erything-remix
Caper - http://soundcloud.com/geeedark/tumbler
Sinpase - http://www.box.com/s/shumyzu5eo51cl91o614
Bronze - http://www.box.com/s/szyniyohn5lg4bo4s4r5
Clymax - http://www.box.com/s/cd656oye0cav4tih0mma
Lucid - http://www.box.com/s/k34y0akcz1nzyslq3ogn

ELITE STATUS

Last edited by INF; 01-28-2012 at 10:35 AM.
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 07:54 AM   #2
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Ra gave me an idea in the other thread

i might just rock all these and put together a tape called One Sample, One Emcee.

if yall dont mind that is

as for the voting goes, right now my favourite is 7th, then Clymax, with Sin and Ra tied.

but imma wait a day or so and peep em all.major props, each joint sound crazy different.

thanks to Ra for the ill sample

ELITE STATUS
Old 01-28-2012, 08:30 AM   #3
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

mmhmmm

lotsa dope beats in here
Old 01-28-2012, 10:22 AM   #4
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

man, Clymax joint just takes me back to 94.

like on some classic DITC shit

between 7th and Clymax, its like tryin decide between Preemo and Pete Rock.

everyone came correct but those two captured my ears right away

again, tho if anyone is opposed to me using there beats from this, make it known.

ELITE STATUS

Last edited by THE MASON; 01-28-2012 at 10:26 AM.
Old 01-28-2012, 11:33 AM   #5
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

just heard all beats on here again

sin n 7th beats r my favs

cnt decide on who to vote for lol FUCK
be back later

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 12:15 PM   #6
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

after carefully listening to all the beats submitted
7THGrandmantis Takes my vote

Sin
Rino
Caper
BF
Infinity
Mummra
clymax

in that order

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-28-2012, 03:27 PM   #7
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

gonna have to think about this one its between sin and clymax for me tho. good job all round tho i enjoyed this, im def down for more of the same.

props to ra for the dope sample as well!!!
Boss_Digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 04:17 PM   #8
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

man i was tryin to get in this but i had to much workthis week. First off this was a helluva sample. props to Mumm Ra. i heard a few joints the other day. gonna cast my vote soon. damn too many dope beats to chose from, DAMN!!! everybody fucked shit up!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
again, tho if anyone is opposed to me using there beats from this, make it known.
since i couldnt get mines in, i wanna contribute an idea along with my future vote. THIS SHOULD TURN INTO AN EPPPPPPPP. and maybe the winner could have a lil control of the project. just throwin that out there

and a HUGE BIG UP!!! 2 ALL INVOLVED IN THIS!! this is the best battle ive seen here yet
Old 01-28-2012, 06:32 PM   #9
obServant
PRODIGAL SUN

obServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of fury

PEACE to all for this battle but ima have to go with ClymaX on this one that shit took me back to 94 PEACE
Old 01-30-2012, 11:08 AM   #10
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

my ranking goes like this

7th
Clymax
Sinapse
Rino
Lucid
INF
Caper
Bronze

ELITE STATUS
Old 01-30-2012, 01:53 PM   #11
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

ok after much deliberation I have gone with sin's beat, I enjoyed both sin's and clymax's equally and as much as clymax had that classic vibe going for it, its a battle and i feel sin did more with the sample at the end of the day. Honorable mention to lucid as well he had the number 3 spot for me.
Boss_Digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:53 PM   #12
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

Peace for all the comments and votes - it's dope to be competing with 7th and ClymaX, both of y'all have been super supportive of my production behind the scenes over the past couple years - I look at both of you as big brothers when it comes to the beats...props to all the other competitors too, the votes are whatever...everyone came correct and brought their own creative spin on a dope sample. PEACE
Sinapse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 02:23 AM   #13
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinapse View Post
Peace for all the comments and votes - it's dope to be competing with 7th and ClymaX, both of y'all have been super supportive of my production behind the scenes over the past couple years - I look at both of you as big brothers when it comes to the beats...props to all the other competitors too, the votes are whatever...everyone came correct and brought their own creative spin on a dope sample. PEACE
y part take in a BATTLE if the votes r whut ever?
fuck is the point then...?

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-31-2012, 07:06 AM   #14
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol i think he's just trying to be a good sport n shit, enjoying the experience
Old 01-31-2012, 08:11 AM   #15
vojdal

vojdal iron monkeyvojdal iron monkeyvojdal iron monkeyvojdal iron monkey

It was hard to choose between Sinapse and Clymax, I voted for Sin, because there is too much reverb on Clymax drums (in my opinion).