news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 01-28-2012, 04:43 PM   #1
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Gza will lecture at Sheffield and Oxford University

Over the past few years, Hip Hop has been taking over the university scene with numerous rappers giving lectures and teaching classes. Now, the backbone of the Wu-Tang Clan the GZA/Genius is taking his lecture series to Oxford University in England.

Fresh off his lecture at Harvard University this past November, the Liquid Swordsman is heading overseas to a number of European institutions to talk about his craft as an MC, his career, the state of Hip Hop and his seminal solo LP Liquid Swords. The four week lecture tour will begin this weekend at Sheffield University and Oxford University in the UK, and will continue on through Germany, Switzerland, France and other countries.

The GZA is also currently working on his follow up to 2008's Pro Tools and is in talks to lecture at NYU and MIT this spring. The full list of lecture dates can be seen below.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 05:05 PM   #2
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

"The full list of lecture dates can be seen below"

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 05:16 PM   #3
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

heres the list, it looks like GZA has found his 2nd calling

1/27 Sheffield, UK @ O2 Academy
1/28 Oxford, UK @ O2 Academy
1/29 Liverpool, UK @ O2 Academy
1/30 Bournemouth, UK @ Old Fire Station
1/31 London, UK @ O2 Academy
2/1 Gent, BEL @ Vooruit
2/2 Poitiers, FR @ Confort Moderne
2/3 Montpelier, FR @ Rockstore
2/4 Cologne, GER @ Essigfabrik
2/5 Stuttgart, GER @ Die Röhre
2/6 Munich, GER @ Backstage
2/7 Berlin, GER @ Cassiopeia
2/8 Hamburg, GER @ Klubsen
2/9 Zurich, SWI @ Escherwyss
2/10 Neufchatel, SWI @ La Case a Chocs
2/11 Geneva, SWI @ Usine PTR
2/12 Paris, FR @ Le Bataclan
2/13 Glasgow, SCO @ The Arches
2/14 Tilburg, NET @ 5-Elementz
2/15 Amsterdam, NET @ 013
2/16 Birmingham, UK @ The Other Room
2/17 Laax, SWI @ Riders Palace
2/18 Bristol, UK @ O2
2/19 Bratislawa, SLO @ Majestik Music Club
2/20 Vienna, AUS @ Fluc Wanne
Old 01-28-2012, 05:55 PM   #4
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sorry, i didn't put that because those aren't lecture dates. those are concert dates.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 06:37 AM   #5
SKELETOR
Stanley Kubrick

SKELETOR shaolin monk

for gza is it the same

ill be in 2/8 Hamburg, GER @ Klubsen
Old 01-29-2012, 08:53 AM   #6
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

Sparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venoms

GZA won
Sparrow Daene is offline   Reply With Quote