news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-05-2012, 06:15 PM   #31
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The posts are coming from a library in Maryland, so it would have to be one heck of a troll lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 07:15 PM   #32
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Let me help you cure that autism, Charles.

Old 02-05-2012, 07:23 PM   #33
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

they all win

but charles jones is beyond repair, hes like one of the guys who one day brings a rifle to work and picks off all the girls that wouldn't date him.

where you been jasper?
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 07:41 PM   #34
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Delivering pizzas.
Old 02-05-2012, 07:49 PM   #35
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah that was lame. are you codfatha too?
Old 02-05-2012, 07:53 PM   #36
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

Nope, that's not me.

New Battle of the verse 09-17-2011 04:11 AM Jehovallah Daprophett go deliver pizza u faggit
Old 02-05-2012, 09:07 PM   #37
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Those female rappers on the halftime show sucked

Quote:
Old 02-05-2012, 10:09 PM   #38
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think charles is like one of dem people thats like 35 but his brain is like 14,shit just doesnt sink in for him..
Woman dont want a guy who cleans toilets has no money lives with his parents still, is a fuckn weirdo and wont fuck them..fix that,stop fucking with lowie hoebags and these problems will magically disappear.
this isnt a race issue charles it's a YOU issue
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:28 PM   #39
check two
N.I.

lol @ him(Keith) using a stereotypical black name of Charles Jones as his username

Quote:
Old 02-25-2012, 01:40 PM   #40
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Check Two, i called myself Charles Jones because Charles Jones used to be one of my favorite NBA players hahahahahahahahahaha. I liked him because he used to get dunked on a lot LOL. He played for the Washington Bullets, Houston Rockets, Detroit Pistons. He averaged about 2 points a game LOL. He was a good shot blocker and rebounder though. I like the disses i've been getting on here from ya'll about why i can't get a woman. Ya'll ignorant responses don't bother me. I know i'm a good man and if black and white women don't wanna get to know me, that's their problem. I'm not gonna chase after them anymore and i'm not dealing with prostitutes anymore.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 01:48 PM   #41
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I would say CJ is retarded but his spelling is too good. I'd say he's autistic and wears special protection when going out on a family forced date with the ladies...

YOU GET EM TIGER!!!!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 02:12 PM   #42
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Check Two, i called myself Charles Jones because Charles Jones used to be one of my favorite NBA players hahahahahahahahahaha. I liked him because he used to get dunked on a lot LOL. He played for the Washington Bullets, Houston Rockets, Detroit Pistons. He averaged about 2 points a game LOL. He was a good shot blocker and rebounder though. I like the disses i've been getting on here from ya'll about why i can't get a woman. Ya'll ignorant responses don't bother me. I know i'm a good man and if black and white women don't wanna get to know me, that's their problem. I'm not gonna chase after them anymore and i'm not dealing with prostitutes anymore.
lol I remember him. He played on one of the Rockets teams when they won the championship. He is a legend.

Quote:
Old 02-25-2012, 02:27 PM   #43
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I forgot he won a championship with Houston in 1995. I saw old footage of him on a NBA dvd i got when he was trying to guard Shaq and when Shaq backed him down, Charles went falling back hahahahahahahahahahahaha. He has a brother named Caldwell Jones who played for Philadelphia Sixers and some other teams. They look just alike. The first time i heard about Charles was when i was a teenager and my dad took me and my brother to some Washington Bullets games. My brother and i used to laugh at him a lot because he always got dunked on and he was afraid to shoot.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 05:54 PM   #44
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know i'm a good man and if black and white women don't wanna get to know me, that's their problem. I'm not gonna chase after them anymore and i'm not dealing with prostitutes anymore.
so what? chinese women?
Old 02-26-2012, 04:26 PM   #45
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Cee View Post
i think charles is like one of dem people thats like 35 but his brain is like 14,shit just doesnt sink in for him..
Woman dont want a guy who cleans toilets has no money lives with his parents still, is a fuckn weirdo and wont fuck them..fix that,stop fucking with lowie hoebags and these problems will magically disappear.
this isnt a race issue charles it's a YOU issue
You're right. I've explained to Charles several times that all women aren't bitches and hoes. You're not going to find a good woman who is sucking dick for a living nor will you find good women who have kids and welfare. If you want a good woman, dude, you're going to have to WORK to find her and then keep her. That's how it is for men and that's life.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote