news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 02-09-2012, 02:59 PM   #16
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via MSN to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Yahoo to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Skype™ to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGMA View Post
I thought you were ibroke, ihomeless and idumb.

i also have a big black dIck you icoon. I will break your inose if you disrespect me ever again you icoon. You got that shit you dumb icoon?
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 03:24 PM   #17
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
Someone has already hacked the vita so it can play unsupported ps3 games remotely
Holy shit that's sick

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 03:41 PM   #18
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. View Post
i also have a big black dIck you icoon. I will break your inose if you disrespect me ever again you icoon. You got that shit you dumb icoon?

So you are ihomo too?

I don't want any of that, son.

Break my nose with what? A digital fist?

Sounds like an interesting ichallenge.
Old 02-12-2012, 09:17 AM   #19
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I will purchase a PS Vita, of course. Most likely, it'll be when Monster Hunter 4 is released.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 12:08 PM   #20
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

i saw the games for this, they are crazy. small ass chip for some much data
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 03:17 PM   #21
Big Baby Jesus 666
Banned

Big Baby Jesus 666 shaolin monk

I can't believe i bought my brother a Nintendo 3DS. Wel actually i bought it for myself when i was in Hospital last year but he got it for free when i got bored of it LOL!!

Rhythm is a Dancer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMPM1q_Uyxc
Big Baby Jesus 666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 04:28 PM   #22
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
i saw the games for this, they are crazy. small ass chip for some much data
You should se the memory cards

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Last edited by RagnaroK; 02-12-2012 at 04:31 PM.
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 01:03 AM   #23
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

THIS SHIT IS GAy

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 08:39 AM   #24
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

oooh hellz yeah , pre ordered it , only for ninja gaiden and shinobido!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 08:42 AM   #25
pro.Graveface

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

yo once we get that sjit we shud giv up our id's and connect yo for a lil ninja ranking skillz hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 02-13-2012, 08:46 AM   #26
pro.Graveface

man I play from ninja gaiden sigma 2 to red deadon my pspgo so I allready know its down for remote play,,, cant realy wait for it
Old 02-13-2012, 08:47 AM   #27
pro.Graveface

and the hack was nuthing but a psp emulator so thats dope 2, to play all dem psp iso'z
Old 02-19-2012, 03:45 PM   #28
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The reviews for the PS Vita are great. Also, playing PSP games on the PS Vita is crack. Now, my money isn't right since I just brought a new phone and all. Again, when Monster Hunter 4 is released, I'll buy the PS Vita.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:35 AM   #29
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Just got this shit today. I traded in my old PS3 (which it was broke, of course they didn't knew that) with a bunch of PSP, PS3 and PS2 games, I receive $200 credit for them . Right now its all good, I got UMVC3 and it looks beautiful.

A few things i would like to mention:
Only compatible PS3 games can be played through Remote Play.

None of my PSN games worked on the Vita. Don't know yet if they need to be compatible, or that none of them can be played.

Remote Play have a bit of lag, which is understandable.

Transfering data is different. Now you have to use an application on the Vita to transfer.
The bitch part of it is that both the PS3 and Vita need to be signed-in on PSN.

For transfering data with a PC you need to download the Content Manager on that PC.

Some Youtube user had problems transfering some downloaded PSP games into the Vita. When he tried to transfer, one of the games didn't showed up on the application. This worries me a lot, you could buy a PSP game to use on the Vita and find out it can't be copied. It would be a waste of money.

Besides the things I mentioned the device is great. Playing UMVC3 at work is a bliss

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Last edited by RagnaroK; 02-23-2012 at 12:41 AM.
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 06:04 PM   #30
IrOnMaN
I understand

Can MW 3 and Battlefield 3 be played on the PS Vita?