news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 02-26-2012, 07:36 PM   #31
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

I tried with BF3 but it's not compatible. That video on Youtube showing BF3 on the Vita is fake.

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Last edited by RagnaroK; 02-26-2012 at 07:47 PM.
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 05:21 AM   #32
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

They played Killzone 3 through remote play @ E3 but that game doesn't work either. Only PS1 and the Pixeljunk games work right now.

Maybe they'll add the rest later but to my understanding remote play is most importantly made for photos and videos.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 07:15 AM   #33
gizm0
Wu-Gremlin

gizm0 iron monkeygizm0 iron monkeygizm0 iron monkeygizm0 iron monkey

ok some1 teach me, whats the point of getting a psvita if i already got a ps3 lol?

to play on the bus on my way to work? aaaah..scratch head
gizm0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 08:31 AM   #34
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizm0 View Post
ok some1 teach me, whats the point of getting a psvita if i already got a ps3 lol?

to play on the bus on my way to work? aaaah..scratch head
I work a nightshift without any supervisors, and it's best to do something entertaining to avoid getting sleepy. A situation like that is enough to get one, but the other reason and more importantly are exclusive games. On the PSP these games are worth the handheld:

MGS Portable Ops
MGS Peace Walker
FF Dissidia
FF Dissidia Duodecim
FF Crisis Core
FF Type-0 (Agito) Not release yet
FF Tactics
God Of War
Assassins Creed Bloodline
Monster Hunter
Gran Turismo
GTA Vice City
GTA Liberty City
Killzone

Thats just from the top of my head and that's plenty. Right now on the Vita we have only 2 games that are worth getting the Vita for: Uncharted and Gravity Rush. Give it some time and the Vita will end up with good games as the PSP.

Old 02-27-2012, 12:16 PM   #35
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Unboxing mine on the weekend

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:21 PM   #36
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I bought mine a few days after the release. Just finished Uncharted. Now I'm waiting for Unit 13 to come out next week.
Old 02-28-2012, 10:29 AM   #37
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

On this site you can see the PSP games that are compatible with PS Vita. Officially announced by Sony
http://www.gamefreaks.co.nz/2012/02/...ames-revealed/

On this site you can see the additional games that are compatible. Confirmed by users.
http://diehardgamefan.com/2012/02/27...ystation-vita/

Also, on a video on Youtube I confirmed that MGS Peace Walker is compatible, haven't seen if Portable Ops is. I have Modnation Racers but the game can't be transfered to the Vita yet.

NOTE: This is not a final list. From what i saw on some sites, Sony will keep adding more games.

Last edited by RagnaroK; 02-28-2012 at 10:33 AM.
Old 02-28-2012, 11:56 AM   #38
Rame
Wu Vatican

Playable with PSP controls? Or with 2 analog sticks (Vita controls)?

I've always wanted to play Syphon Filter but most shooters suck without a second analog stick.
Old 02-28-2012, 12:20 PM   #39
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

You can use both analogs. While playing press the touch screen and some options will pop up, you can choose a setting that smooth the graphics and assign the analogs

Old 02-28-2012, 12:31 PM   #40
Rame
Wu Vatican

That's dope. Thanks for the info.
Old 02-28-2012, 01:07 PM   #41
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

MGS Portable Ops
MGS Peace Walker
FF Dissidia
FF Dissidia Duodecim
FF Crisis Core
FF Type-0 (Agito) Not release yet
FF Tactics
God Of War
Assassins Creed Bloodline
Monster Hunter
Gran Turismo
GTA Vice City
GTA Liberty City

Killzone

i read that the 2 GTAs and SanAn are droppin on the PSN soon and God of War has been on the PS3 for a while now. thats only 3 of the list but def the best of em lol

if you like handheld gaming this is def the way to go from what i have seen (played with one at work for a bit) the 3DS doesnt have the same quality imo
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:13 AM   #42
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rame View Post
That's dope. Thanks for the info.
Check this video to see how it works exactly.

Old 02-29-2012, 01:56 PM   #43
Rame
Wu Vatican

Now all they need to do is drop the prices. A lot of these old games are still €20. I'd pay €10 at the most.
Old 03-05-2012, 03:04 AM   #44
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

I just found out I could play UMVC3 while listening to my own music. Anyone tried this with other games?

Last edited by RagnaroK; 03-05-2012 at 10:31 AM.
Old 03-11-2012, 11:43 PM   #45
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

Picked one up today with umvc3 chea

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote