news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 03-28-2013, 03:24 PM   #46
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorsharp View Post
i will try to keep my number 3 spot, snowgoon is catching up... :P
I've -mostly- stopped playing for the time being so you'll probably over take me sooner or later
Old 04-01-2013, 06:08 PM   #47
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
I've -mostly- stopped playing for the time being so you'll probably over take me sooner or later
i doubt it, full time real time job now... so i have a pile of games just waiting for me... but not enough time to play...

daily schedule:
clock in to work 9 to 5
gym/training 6-8
prep meals 8-9
whatever i feel like doing after, if im not tired lol...9-1am

i do get some PSVita time before work 30 mins or so lol

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 06:27 PM   #48
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Updated.

13 & 14, 15 & 16, 17 & 18 are close.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 02:39 AM   #49
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rame View Post
can one of the mods sticky this thread instead of the halo reach one?
Old 07-07-2013, 07:50 AM   #50
Rame
Wu Vatican

Updated.
Old 09-03-2013, 03:36 PM   #51
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

bump

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 03:59 PM   #52
Rame
Wu Vatican

The gamercards website was down for a couple of weeks and it still doesn't work properly.

I still occasionally check it out though.
Old 09-08-2013, 01:15 AM   #53
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

I was wondering why I had the Skyrim skin. It should be FF XIV
Old 09-22-2013, 01:55 PM   #54
Rame
Wu Vatican

I'm gonna take some time next week and move everything to a new website. This isn't working anymore.
Old 10-05-2013, 10:05 AM   #55
Rame
Wu Vatican

^ Done + updated.
Old 10-05-2013, 01:25 PM   #56
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lmao @ 90% of everyone playing gta v

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 10:15 PM   #57
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Steadily climbing up the ranks, came from 10th to 8th but its really 7th now. Commin for 5th & 6th place...

Old 11-05-2013, 03:51 AM   #58
Rame
Wu Vatican

^ Didn't see you coming. I've put you in 7th place.
Old 01-06-2014, 04:09 PM   #59
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

bump. Its hard getting these trophies in Borderlands 2 imo

Old 01-15-2014, 02:35 PM   #60
Rame
Wu Vatican

Ain't much changed in a while.

Any new contenders?