news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-10-2012, 01:10 PM   #1
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via MSN to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Yahoo to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Skype™ to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Default Art Vendelay mixtape

1. I want to suck Sunny Winters dick featuring the Suck Dick crew from SuckDickville

2. I'm a dumb coon featuring the Stormfront white coon crew from Countryville, Kentucky

3. I got hit in the head with a bottle featuring Eminem

4. G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. kicked my ass featuring Eli Manning and Kobe Bryant

5. Wu Tang Corp is the only site I go to featuring Dan Conner

6. Big booty freaks never talk to me featuring Drake and Lil Wayne

7. I wish I was more like G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. featuring Nas, Jay Z and Fifty Cent

8. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 featuring the Numerology crew

9. Lets fly to Mars featuring the United States Air Force crew

10. My dick is small featuring the My dick is small crew from DickIsSmall.com

bonus track:

11. Lets put this on Dat Piff and try to promote it featuring Lil Wayne
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 01:13 PM   #2
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hey Jevories, go smoke another crack rock.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 01:17 PM   #3
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via MSN to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Yahoo to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Skype™ to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.

another bonus track included on this mixtape

12. Jevories beat my ass again featuring the Jevories always kicks my ass crew
Old 02-10-2012, 01:23 PM   #4
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wehere's the jevories got arrested for smoking crack song?

Old 02-10-2012, 01:28 PM   #5
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

13. Jevories sold crack to my mother and Rick Ross featuring Young Jeezy and Wacka Flocka Lame
Old 02-10-2012, 01:35 PM   #6
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. View Post
13. Jevories sold crack
this isn't a crack dealers house and car. this is a crack smokers house and car

Old 02-10-2012, 01:42 PM   #7
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

^Thats your mothers car. She parked it in my yard to get a hit.
Old 02-10-2012, 01:46 PM   #8
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

At a local coffee bar, a young woman was expounding on her idea of the perfect mate to some of her friends.

"The man I marry must be a shining light amongst company. He must be musical. Tell jokes. Sing. And stay home at night!"

An old granny overheard and spoke up, "Honey, if that's all you want, get a TV!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 01:47 PM   #9
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

What about this brand new joke right here check two............

There was a guy named John, who was the most positive guy in the whole world. Every time anyone said something negative, John would always say, "It could have been worse."

One day, John's coworkers all got together and decided to come up with a scenario so bad that John couldn't say that it could have been worse.

When John arrived at work that day, one of his coworkers asked him, "John did you hear what happened to Sam last night?"

John replied, "No, what?"

The coworker replied, "When Sam got home last night, he found his wife in bed with another man. Sam shot the man, his wife, and then turned the gun on himself!"

John replied, "Well, it could have been worse."

In disgust the coworker replied, "Now how could that have been any worse?"

John replied, "Because if it had been the night before, he would have shot me!"