news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-13-2012, 11:36 PM   #31
Construct

Construct crouching tiger

U-God and Masta Killa are my 2 and 3 spot. Good verses all around though.

I always get bummed out by how short GZA's part is. He gets started on some real shit.
Construct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 01:38 AM   #32
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

rza
Old 02-14-2012, 07:31 AM   #33
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that's a tough question because they all brought their A-game on that song. i always loved U-God's verse on that, but that has as much to do with RZA bringing in the vocal part on the beat again which really builds up Uey's verse perfectly.

Masta Killa had one of my favorites too on that joint, it's such a hype track yet he calm with such calmness "this is a gathering of the masses that comes to pay respect to the Wu-Tang Clan/ as we engage in battle, the crowd now screams in rage/ the high chief Jamel Irief takes the stage...", etc. one of MK's illest verses.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 09:24 AM   #34
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I hate MKs verse on that track, totally kills the momentum.

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 12:52 AM   #35
Holocaust
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Holocaust crouching tiger

holocausts verse over the beat was the best shit ever, word
Holocaust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:58 AM   #36
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
I hate MKs verse on that track, totally kills the momentum.
Seriously?

WTF

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote