news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2005, 10:20 PM   #16
Aclikyano
Ny's Underground MC

Aclikyano grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Aclikyano Send a message via MSN to Aclikyano
Default Re: To the MODS.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
See.....a sensible male.......

36 I will bother u until we come until an understanding....and believe me I can be annoying......LOL
Im juss speakin real talk homegirl.......
thas all......

Ive been a admin before "2002"
(currently a mod @ crackmuzik).........

thas why I havent really been active hea...... I came today cuz CM down.....

thought Id drop by n support yall somehow

(droppin a few programs)
(droppin some sicc ass flowz)
(droppin some support fo ma homegirl QOP)

-> ACTLIKEYOUKNOW / ACLIKYANO (3-4-2004)
Now AtotheC
Old 10-29-2005, 10:21 PM   #17
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That's what's up.....well I'm glad ur here...it's like fate my brotha......

Old 10-29-2005, 10:23 PM   #18
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aclikyano
Im juss speakin real talk homegirl.......
thas all......

Ive been a admin before "2002"
(currently a mod @ crackmuzik).........

thas why I havent really been active hea...... I came today cuz CM down.....

thought Id drop by n support yall somehow

(droppin a few programs)
(droppin some sicc ass flowz)
(droppin some support fo ma homegirl QOP)
why did you choose to link winamp and limewire downloads in the video game forum?

since you are a mod, which forum is the best place for that to go?

Old 10-29-2005, 10:23 PM   #19
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible

besides ben and prolific... who else are mods? i didnt know we had anymore. and to be honest... i think we are good with what we got.

no offense QOP!!!

Old 10-29-2005, 10:24 PM   #20
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

Quote:
There r plenty of male mods.......no females.....why don't u take a poll and see what others think....I think the results would surprise u.

At least consider the request.......for me.
I dont need any mods right now tho.

U think everytime i appoint a mod i think... 'hmmm QoP would be nice as a mod... oh shit shes got a vagina, scrap that.' if u do im dissapointed.

We made bigben a mod because no one else contributes like him in the temple of darts and battleground. I made Prolifical a mod because he was always PM'ing me and telling me to close this and delete that etc... so i thought, fuck it, why aint he a mod?

Only place that could need a mod is Gen chat, QoP you will be considered as you post quiet alot there. But which other lady does? Ladysnowblood vanished off the planet... no point in her being a mod, urban angel isnt here enough, neither is Gigy or Krizsy. So who we got beyond that?

I hope you understand where im coming from. Hopefully you know me well enough to know that i wouldn't discriminate against a lady being a mod.

BIG L Rest In Peace
Old 10-29-2005, 10:25 PM   #21
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by born invincible
besides ben and prolific... who else are mods? i didnt know we had anymore. and to be honest... i think we are good with what we got.

no offense QOP!!!
OH come on......I know u built better than that......on any other site there r female mods except here......and females r out numbered......I think it would just be nice to see the male domination shift a little.....

Old 10-29-2005, 10:26 PM   #22
Aclikyano
Ny's Underground MC

Aclikyano grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG
why did you choose to link winamp and limewire downloads in the video game forum?

since you are a mod, which forum is the best place for that to go?
aight genius .... wea wud u put it?......
aint like there a board called Prog Database..........
so be easy wit tryna teach a nigga real quicc.......

only otha place "I CAN SEE" is General chat..........
but..... thas general chat........ not general programs.......

Now AtotheC
Old 10-29-2005, 10:28 PM   #23
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36chambers
I dont need any mods right now tho.

U think everytime i appoint a mod i think... 'hmmm QoP would be nice as a mod... oh shit shes got a vagina, scrap that.' if u do im dissapointed.

We made bigben a mod because no one else contributes like him in the temple of darts and battleground. I made Prolifical a mod because he was always PM'ing me and telling me to close this and delete that etc... so i thought, fuck it, why aint he a mod?

Only place that could need a mod is Gen chat, QoP you will be considered as you post quiet alot there. But which other lady does? Ladysnowblood vanished off the planet... no point in her being a mod, urban angel isnt here enough, neither is Gigy or Krizsy. So who we got beyond that?

I hope you understand where im coming from. Hopefully you know me well enough to know that i wouldn't discriminate against a lady being a mod.
Ok so no wins.......Dae is here too.......and so is Kriszy......and I don't bring this subject b/c I wanna be a mod.....that is why I say females....any female.......so ur tell me to leave u alone right?

Old 10-29-2005, 10:32 PM   #24
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aclikyano
aight genius .... wea wud u put it?......
aint like there a board called Prog Database..........
so be easy wit tryna teach a nigga real quicc.......

only otha place "I CAN SEE" is General chat..........
but..... thas general chat........ not general programs.......
hahaha

i dont know....maybe make a program download thread in general chat so the threads arent forgotten as easily.

Old 10-29-2005, 10:33 PM   #25
36chambers
The People's Champ

Quote:
Ok so no wins.......Dae is here too.......and so is Kriszy......and I don't bring this subject b/c I wanna be a mod.....that is why I say females....any female.......so ur tell me to leave u alone right?
No not at all... dont take it like that.

All im saying is, IF theres a place in Gen chat as a mod i would pick you out of all the ladies on the site as your the most frequent poster there. If you wouldn't want to be a mod then i wouldn't consider any other lady because Krizsy and Dae and the rest i mentioned dont post enough. I dont want a part time mod.

BIG L Rest In Peace
Old 10-29-2005, 10:33 PM   #26
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG
hahaha

i dont know....maybe make a program download thread in general chat so the threads arent forgotten as easily.
Remember......Peace and Love

Old 10-29-2005, 10:35 PM   #27
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
No not at all... dont take it like that.

All im saying is, IF theres a place in Gen chat as a mod i would pick you out of all the ladies on the site as your the most frequent poster there. If you wouldn't want to be a mod then i wouldn't consider any other lady because Krizsy and Dae and the rest i mentioned dont post enough. I dont want a part time mod.
Well....at least u considered it and I thank u for that.....I will not speak of this again (who am I kiddin, yeah I will)......LOL

It's cool......thx 36.......

Old 10-29-2005, 10:38 PM   #28
36chambers
The People's Champ

Hey, I love the girls on this site. What can I say? You guys are beautiful as much as smart.

LadySnowBlood is a lovely person, and ive been PM'ing Kriszy back n forth for about a month now And we all know about you QoP... your a lovely as them all.

Just understand that i wouldn't think as your a lady, i wouldn't mod you. But maybe we do need a Gen chat mod, the place is a hole. ill think about it...

BIG L Rest In Peace
Old 10-29-2005, 10:45 PM   #29
Aclikyano
Ny's Underground MC

Aclikyano grasshopper

Quote:
Hey, I love the girls on this site. What can I say? You guys are beautiful as much as smart.

LadySnowBlood is a lovely person, and ive been PM'ing Kriszy back n forth for about a month now And we all know about you QoP... your a lovely as them all.

Just understand that i wouldn't think as your a lady, i wouldn't mod you. But maybe we do need a Gen chat mod, the place is a hole. ill think about it...

come on 36 ......... mod QOP...........
if tha gen chat need a mod then sheez it..... ha..

Now AtotheC
Old 10-29-2005, 10:50 PM   #30
36chambers
The People's Champ

I tell you what tho...

I only mod people who been here for at least 2 years, its just a policy of mine and QoP only been here for a few months. But we could sort something out if the time comes.

BIG L Rest In Peace
Closed Thread