news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2005, 10:58 PM   #31
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible
Default Re: To the MODS.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36chambers
I tell you what tho...

I only mod people who been here for at least 2 years, its just a policy of mine and QoP only been here for a few months. But we could sort something out if the time comes.

good policy....

but i must say i dont see what the big deal is about being a mod. i mean male/female... it shouldnt matter. when we need one... im sure yall will find one!

Old 10-29-2005, 11:00 PM   #32
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

yes we should have mods fitting all types of different ppl. right now the majority are white males from Europe. i think that influences some of the things around here. if you have a mix of ppl then you have different view points that might be able to better the site.

i dont want to be mod so dont think im asking for a position, but i think QOP is right and there should be more diversity in who are the mods

Old 10-29-2005, 11:02 PM   #33
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Collecta
yes we should have mods fitting all types of different ppl. right now the majority are white males from Europe. i think that influences some of the things around here.
Majority?

We have 4 mods, 2 from Europe, 1 from America and 1 from Canada. Do the math yourself.

BIG L Rest In Peace
Old 10-29-2005, 11:03 PM   #34
Dae Ja Nae
Priceless:The Modern IsIs

Dae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal son

Quote:
No not at all... dont take it like that.

All im saying is, IF theres a place in Gen chat as a mod i would pick you out of all the ladies on the site as your the most frequent poster there. If you wouldn't want to be a mod then i wouldn't consider any other lady because Krizsy and Dae and the rest i mentioned dont post enough. I dont want a part time mod.
** cough * Dae **coughcough ** does post alot ** coughcough ** mostly in The Temple though ** cough **

I vote QOP for female mod ... right now dammit, or I'll ... I'll leave this thread ... lol

I sew...
beautiful seeds that sprout flowers thatís deeply rooted
your weak style-diluted with concepts thatís so polluted
my words flourish, creating jewels the conscious will cherish ...

-- Dae Ja Nae

http://www.soundclick.com/daejanae
http://wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=11503

Old 10-29-2005, 11:04 PM   #35
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

got ya you know wat im sayin tho. chea diveristy is great

Old 10-29-2005, 11:06 PM   #36
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

haha u know, if i listened to everyone that suggested something to "improve the site" then you would probably be banned by now Bone Collecta, luckily i dont eh?

Ive had alot of PM's from people you pissed off asking to ban you

BIG L Rest In Peace
Old 10-29-2005, 11:12 PM   #37
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

lol they mad cause i have opinions thats all they get mad cause i say something about their fav rapper or something. its truely sad that they want me banned over facts and opinions. smh those are some bitch ass ppl if u ask me whats the point if everyone agrees?

Old 10-30-2005, 05:58 AM   #38
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I tell you what tho...

I only mod people who been here for at least 2 years, its just a policy of mine and QoP only been here for a few months. But we could sort something out if the time comes.
First of all like I said I am speakin for all females....and second I was here before the corp went down......it's more than a few months.

Old 10-30-2005, 06:12 AM   #39
Sweet6

You're a female with terrible opinions and will probably act out of emotion. Bad choice for a moderating position.

Old 10-30-2005, 06:15 AM   #40
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet6
You're a female with terrible opinions and will probably act out of emotion. Bad choice for a moderating position.
Yeah whatever......ur just intimidated.......

Old 10-30-2005, 06:17 AM   #41
Sweet6

See what I mean...

Btw. I'm admin at the official website of the Wu Tang Clan

Old 10-30-2005, 06:20 AM   #42
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Yeah u wish......

Old 10-30-2005, 06:21 AM   #43
Sweet6

I'm speaking the truth, babycakes.

Old 10-30-2005, 06:22 AM   #44
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Yeah aight whatever.....

Old 10-30-2005, 06:23 AM   #45
Sweet6

See thecorpse.com CHEA!

Closed Thread