news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-11-2012, 11:19 AM   #1
liquidswordchamber36
flamboyant steez

liquidswordchamber36 drunken mastaliquidswordchamber36 drunken masta
Default N-Tyce Hush Hush Tip 1994 (Produced by 4th Disciple)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGxvFNk6Hg0
liquidswordchamber36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 11:20 AM   #2
liquidswordchamber36
flamboyant steez

N-Tyce - Root Beer Float (Produced by 4th Disciple)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABAzkJDb9L8
Old 02-11-2012, 11:35 AM   #3
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hush hush tip is a damn cold piece. the beat anyway. that coulda been a wu classic if worked properly
both are nice though
Old 02-11-2012, 11:40 AM   #4
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via MSN to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Yahoo to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Skype™ to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.

^Shut the fuck up before I knock your bitch ass out son.
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 02:48 PM   #5
billo
OG-18* WAT

billo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal son

mp3 please both.
Old 02-11-2012, 05:38 PM   #6
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ i can upload the mp3 for "Hush Hush Tip" tomorrow. i was actually thinking about making a thread about "Root Beer Float" which is the B-side to the "hush..." single. is that really a 4th Disciple production, i know on 4th's official production discog he had not listed it but on the 12" it only says "produced by 4th Disciple & Wu-Tang Clan" but it's a little unclear if that extends to the B-side to. could definitely be from the sounds of it though.

i'm pretty sure "Hush Hush..." was produced by 4th and RZA together. if you look at the 12" it says prod. by 4th and WU-TANG ClAN and in the writing credits R. Diggs is listed so i guess he just used the entire Wu-Tang Clan name for his production on this. no reason why he would get a writing credit if he didn't have anything to do with it, for example other 4th tracks of this time doesn't have a writing credit from him so it's not a situation where R. Diggs got co-credit for any 4th production since it was his artist.

last but not least, i fucking love the A-side on this and the B-side is dope too. N-Tyce made some hot singles on Wild Pitch back then before she helped form The Deadly Venoms and became official Killa Beez.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 06:15 PM   #7
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

4th disciple did this joint? Man dudes a beast yo

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 06:18 PM   #8
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea can we get some mp3s yo..thanks

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 06:21 PM   #9
billo
OG-18* WAT

billo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal son

mp3
Old 02-12-2012, 10:32 PM   #10
liquidswordchamber36
flamboyant steez

I got the mp3 using youtube convertor.

http://www.youtube-mp3.org/

copy the link of the vid into the convertor and you got yourself a mp3 file.
Old 02-13-2012, 03:29 AM   #11
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sorry about the delay i totally forgot about this but i uploaded the mp3 file - no YouTube rip but from the actual record. 192 kbps... btw, did y'all know that the legendary Weldon Irvine plays the keys on this nasty 4th & RZA beat?

N-TYCE & METHOD MAN - "HUSH HUSH TIP"

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote