news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-12-2012, 10:42 PM   #1
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Black hebrew Israelite vegan polygamists mourn Whitney

JERUSALEM (AP) Israel's Black Hebrew community is mourning the loss of Whitney Houston, who famously visited them in 2003.

Ben Ammi Ben-Israel, the leader of the 2,500-strong group of vegan polygamists, told Channel 2 TV Sunday that he considered Houston his "spiritual daughter."

In 2003, she visited the Black Hebrews in the desert town of Dimona. The group moved to the Holy Land from the U.S. decades ago. They believe they're descendants of a lost tribe of Israelites.

Houston was found dead Saturday in a Los Angeles hotel room. She had struggled for years with drug and alcohol abuse.

Ben-Israel a former Chicago bus driver said Houston was a source of pride for his community. He said he recently invited her back to Israel "to help her overcome her problem."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 11:03 PM   #2
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

black people are awesome at coming up with cools groups... Five Percent Nation, Nation of Islam, Black Hebrew Israelites. and what do white folks come up with... Mormonism? Scientology?

anyway Killah Priest is a Black Hebrew Israelite, so it's allll goooodddd

theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 11:04 PM   #3
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Haha, dude in that still shot looks like Afrika Bambaataa's schizoid cousin.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 11:09 PM   #4
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-12-2012, 11:10 PM   #5
netscape check two
N.I.

lol @ 5 percent being a cool group

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-12-2012, 11:13 PM   #6
netscape check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
black people are awesome at coming up with cools groups... Five Percent Nation, Nation of Islam, Black Hebrew Israelites. and what do white folks come up with... Mormonism? Scientology?

anyway Killah Priest is a Black Hebrew Israelite, so it's allll goooodddd

why did you take Remedy out of the pic? lol

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-12-2012, 11:16 PM   #7
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
lol @ 5 percent being a cool group
for real? you might as well stop listening to hip-hop then. damn kid, you try too hard
Old 02-12-2012, 11:18 PM   #8
netscape check two
N.I.

yeah every hip hopper is in the 5 percent and I have to be too.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-12-2012, 11:20 PM   #9
theheavens
Banned

no but stop acting like any beliefs that seem out of the norm are too "wacky" for you. and it's not good that all of your knowledge basically comes from Youtube videos. go to the library sometime, it smells good inside, old people smell
Old 02-12-2012, 11:32 PM   #10
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Every group so far mentioned in this thread is ridiculous and corny. Don't remind me of how stupid the rest of humanity is on Charles Darwin's birthday.

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 11:39 PM   #11
netscape check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
no but stop acting like any beliefs that seem out of the norm are too "wacky" for you. and it's not good that all of your knowledge basically comes from Youtube videos. go to the library sometime, it smells good inside, old people smell

white boy that hates being white,
so what you're basically saying is that any beliefs that are 'white based' are ok to make fun of and think are wacky? But any beliefs that are 'non white based' are not ok to make fun of and think are wacky?

you're right, Charles Jones frequents the libraries and he is a masterful source of knowledge.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-12-2012, 11:43 PM   #12
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
you're right, Charles Jones frequents the libraries and he is a masterful source of knowledge.
lmao

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 11:46 PM   #13
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i recently had to lower myself to go to the library to acquire tax forms and my immune system could not handle the germs of the scourges of society.

thus i have gotten sick for the first time in a few years.
Old 02-12-2012, 11:48 PM   #14
theheavens
Banned

Quote:
white boy that hates being white,
so what you're basically saying is that any beliefs that are 'white based' are ok to make fun of and think are wacky? But any beliefs that are 'non white based' are not ok to make fun of and think are wacky?

I didn't say that. and I never said I hated being white, your words, not mine. then again, every thread you make is about making black folks look retarded, like this one
Old 02-13-2012, 12:24 AM   #15
netscape check two
N.I.

put the race card away before you enter the library door. this was a Whitney Houston tribute thread

Quote:
Quote: