news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 06-28-2014, 01:34 AM   #1
5th state
Pat down Dan Aykroyd

5th state shaolin masta killa5th state shaolin masta killa5th state shaolin masta killa5th state shaolin masta killa5th state shaolin masta killa5th state shaolin masta killa5th state shaolin masta killa
Default RIP Bobby Womack

Yesterday Bobby Womack died. Cause of death is still unknown, but he was diagnosed with clon cancer in 2012. Bobby Womack was 70.

Ghostface's 'Maxine' samples 'Harlem Clavinette' by Bobby Womack.

Here's my favorite Bobby Womack song

Last edited by 5th state; 06-28-2014 at 01:38 AM.
5th state is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 02:46 AM   #2
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

R.I.P

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 08:15 AM   #3
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

May he Rest In Peace.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 12:00 PM   #4
BROCKULA

BROCKULA drunken mastaBROCKULA drunken masta

Walking through the Darkness samples your favorite Womack song.

BROCKULA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 12:40 PM   #5
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I'm surprised nobody said Bobby's If You Think Your Lonely Now song. That's a classic love song. He made me laugh when he was talking at the beginning of the song when he said my woman always complaining about me never being at home but when i'm there, i'm broke LOL. She always complaining about what her girlfriends got and what she ain't got hahahahahahahahahaha. She want me to go out and get em for her but girl i can't be at two places at one time LOL. K-Ci of r&b group Jodeci did a remake of If You Think Your Lonely Now on Jason's Lyric soundtrack and he did a good job. He did a video for it. Bobby was from my hometown Cleveland, Ohio and i didn't know that until my grandfather told me. My grandfather said he had a couple of friends that knew Bobby. RIP to Bobby and my grandfather.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote