news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-17-2013, 11:27 AM   #61
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Mantis69, you have to understand the mentality of most black NBA players. The reason why so many of them spend their money foolishly is because a lot of them grew up poor. So they figure they wanna buy expensive and nice things that they never had when they were young. I can understand wanting to have nice things that you couldn't buy when you were poor but you don't have to buy expensive stuff. I have 2 jobs and i'm able to buy things that i wanted that i couldn't get when i was young but i don't buy expensive stuff because it's not smart to buy expensive stuff because that can cause you to go broke. As long as i got a car, a place to live, clothes, sneakers, music cd's, movies, food, i'm happy. These guys also go broke because they have girlfriends or wives and they wanna impress them by buying expensive nice stuff for them to keep their women happy hahahahahahahahahahaha. If they don't buy expensive nice stuff for their women, they will be alone and they're afraid of being alone because they can't go a long time without pussy hahahahahahahahahahaha.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 11:28 AM   #62
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

What i said is also for black NFL players.
Old 12-17-2013, 01:27 PM   #63
APOLLO STASH
ride slow, eyes low, 5-0

APOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killa

"most"?
Old 12-17-2013, 02:22 PM   #64
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

That's right. Most of them. I know there's only a few black NBA and NFL players who don't spend their money foolishly.
Old 12-17-2013, 02:26 PM   #65
APOLLO STASH
ride slow, eyes low, 5-0

APOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
That's right. Most of them. I know there's only a few black NBA and NFL players who don't spend their money foolishly.
do you know every single one of them and keep track of their finances
Old 12-17-2013, 02:31 PM   #66
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

If you would've listened to what i said, i said there's a few of them. I don't need to know every last one of them to know what their financial situation is. I know most of them spend their money foolishly because that's what ignorant black men do and the majority of black NFL and NBA players are ignorant LOL. How else do you explain how these idiots act when they got tattoos all over their body? People that got tattoos all over their body are retarded. These guys ought to be lucky they're playing in the NBA and NFL because most of them couldn't get a regular job because a white man isn't gonna hire them because of their ignorance and i bet most of them can't read. Most black athletes go to college just to play sports anyway. They don't give a damn about a education. I heard a rumor that Derrick Rose had somebody take his SAT test for him before he got to college and i'm not surprised.
Old 12-17-2013, 03:26 PM   #67
APOLLO STASH
ride slow, eyes low, 5-0

you don't know. you're assuming
Old 12-17-2013, 08:34 PM   #68
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Charles is right. 72% of all pro athletes are broke within a few years after retiring
Old 12-17-2013, 09:37 PM   #69
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If you put millions of dollars in most people's hands who never had that kind of money chances are they go broke too. It's like when people win millions in the lotto they go broke fast, because they never had that kind of money, and simply don't know how to handle it.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 02:46 PM   #70
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

Hectis and Barcode speaking the truth. It's really sad that so many poor blacks play the lottery because they're trying to get rich and the majority of them will never win the lottery hahahahahahahahahahaha. Even if they did win the lottery like Hectis said, they will go broke because they never had that much money. I would never waste money on playing the lottery.
Old 12-19-2013, 11:50 AM   #71
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

Black NFL and NBA athletes also need to stop buying expensive cars and getting stuff added to the cars or trucks like rims, loud stereo system and speakers, tv's, lights underneath the cars or trucks, tinted windows. The reason i say this is because car and truck repairs are very expensive and it costs a lot of money to keep a car and truck running. I would never buy a expensive car if i had a lot of money because like i said, car repairs are expensive. I barely make enough money now to pay for car repairs and i got 2 jobs. I'm lucky that my former job supervisor who's a hispanic guy that referred me to his cousin that's a car mechanic. So whenever i go to him to get my car fixed, he doesn't charge me a lot of money unlike places like Midas, Speedy, Goodyear, Firestone that charge a lot of money for repairs. I've taken my car before to those car repair shops i named and ended up in debt.

These athletes think just because they can afford to pay for expensive car repairs that it's ok to buy expensive cars. But what their dumb asses don't understand is that their career is gonna come to a end and what are they gonna do about paying for car repairs and paying a expensive car note.
Old 01-24-2014, 10:30 PM   #72
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

--- Former NFL quarterback Vince Young has gone from $25.7 million guaranteed to Chapter 11

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...1965--nfl.html

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 01:30 PM   #73
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

I'm not surprised.
Old 01-25-2014, 02:00 PM   #74
madchild
PRODIGAL SUN

madchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkey

^ Foolish (re. Vince Young).

Doesn't the league pay out a pretty good pension (ie. an allowance to some of these overpaid idiots)? I wonder what the fine print is on it.
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 02:05 PM   #75
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

I would think former NBA players and former NFL players get a pension check but who knows. I bet if these idiots do get a pension check, they probably still spend their money foolishly hahahahahahahahahaha. You know for them to keep a woman happy, they gotta spend a lot of money on her which also keeps them broke LOL.