news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-17-2012, 05:35 PM   #1
Cilvaringz
Super Moderator

Cilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of fury
Default In which movie...

did a kid in an elevator get asked by police which music he liked and he said Wu-Tang...anybody know?

i always thought it was either Clockers or Fresh, but I cant seem to find the sample...
Old 02-17-2012, 07:30 PM   #2
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wu tang and elevator always reminds me of "Snakes" lol

im sure it wasnt Clockers tho..
Old 02-17-2012, 08:26 PM   #3
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

the kid holds up the W and offers gene wilder a honey blunt in front of the cops! at least thats how i remember it.

?
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 07:41 AM   #4
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol^^

The Whackness maybe?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 01:10 PM   #5
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

hahahahaha at sosa

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 01:16 PM   #6
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Black and White?
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 01:54 AM   #7
OPTIMUS
SLIMEY SAVAGE

OPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodspitta View Post
lol^^

The Whackness maybe?
the wackness quite possible as Meth was in it (wit jamaican accent)
OPTIMUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 02:18 AM   #8
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i like how he comes in here and asks us heads shit, but never builds with us.

i got the answer

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 02:56 AM   #9
blaksteez
PRODIGAL SUN

blaksteez crouching tiger
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
i like how he comes in here and asks us heads shit, but never builds with us.

i got the answer
He probably dont build here cos there too much bitching on here.. How many posts are made here which end up with some row or diss going on and spoiling the subject? Too fucking many! This site could be one of the greatest with interaction with the Wu if it was'nt for that silly shit!!
blaksteez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 03:07 AM   #10
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaksteez View Post
He probably dont build here cos there too much bitching on here.. How many posts are made here which end up with some row or diss going on and spoiling the subject? Too fucking many! This site could be one of the greatest with interaction with the Wu if it was'nt for that silly shit!!
fuck off dickhead the internet is the internet, you expect a forum with egos like ours not to have beef your fucking kidding yourself.

interaction with the wu - fucken kidding me

Old 02-19-2012, 03:09 AM   #11
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

+ there is a vatican section where shit is kept legit, if he had built like the rest of us vaticans he would have been put in, but he came in like he was the shit - so we treated him like shit.

Old 02-19-2012, 04:12 AM   #12
SKELETOR
Stanley Kubrick

SKELETOR shaolin monk

whats the name of the movie?
Old 02-19-2012, 06:53 AM   #13
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

idk about that elevator scene, but anyways

1:40

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:10 AM   #14
Holocaust
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Holocaust crouching tiger

strapped
Holocaust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:28 AM   #15
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Cilvaringz,

Im telling you again about six months later. Your admin have been MIA since the beginning of 2011.

The Admin section is full of threads that are getting no response from your faggot ass admin team.

just FYI.

Now you can go back to not giving a fuck and wonder why this site is slowly dying of inactivity while you post trivia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaksteez View Post
Interactions with the wu?

Have you seen the front page aka the main part of the website that is updated no more than once every 5-6 years?

Have you seen how outdated EVERYTHING on this site is?

The only thing keeping this site alive is forum posters in general chat. Your precious rappers dont give a fuck about this site LOL

you goofy ass nigga.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote