news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-01-2012, 12:20 PM   #46
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creepshow View Post
Bats Fly in the Rain
Sweeping Bullet Shells
Both Warcloud style not Holocaust...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 01:00 PM   #47
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Creepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodspitta View Post
Both Warcloud style not Holocaust...
It doesn't matter, people who are interested should listen to these two gems anyway.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:32 PM   #48
silent_whistler_uk
myspace.com/iou7

silent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken masta

no one outside the wu 'fanbase' knows of him, and the ones that are aware just torrent his music anyway..

he had his chance, some loved it, some hated it,

i always thought he should have branched out his 'creativity' to other things apart from music

in other words irrelevant

sad but true.
silent_whistler_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 10:18 PM   #49
liquidswordchamber36
flamboyant steez

liquidswordchamber36 drunken mastaliquidswordchamber36 drunken masta

Can someone please send me The Devils Of Kimon" mixtape, all the download links on the internet are gone and if anyone could hook me up with Warcloud - Spell Of Kingu (Prod 4th Disciple!) it would be greatly appreciated.
liquidswordchamber36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 01:42 AM   #50
Holocaust
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Holocaust crouching tiger

you all need the ghost pirates mixtape, a slept on and underated piece of work
Holocaust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 01:20 PM   #51
Wutangzombie

Wutangzombie Village Idiot

In reply to graveyard_shifter (new here no idea if i'm doing this right):

Do you actually know of Holo's whereabouts? I ask this because I've been trying to find out information for a good year, year and a half now but to no avail. I've even contacted Bomshot (1/2 of Warghosts) via twitter and his response was "he locked up". I've hit up the American Poets 2099 project on youtube and they say nothing, though they claim he's going to be featured on their new album.
Honestly most of the sources i've contacted have been shady or doubtful at best. I've been a pretty loyal, faithful fan over the years even when he got wack and started rhyming about Yankee caps and butterflies. I don't care about dude's personal life, just want to know if he's actually coming back as they say, or is it all bullshit so I can stop looking? This man went from potentially one of the greatest lyricists/unique Wu-Tang affiliates all-time to a raving lunatic. I'm sure I speak for a lot of true fans when i say i've waded through a lot of bullshit songs and rumors to discover the truth. I even made a profile at this place solely to find out about this guy. Thoughts? Comments?
Wutangzombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 06:58 AM   #52
cromgenius
85 %er

cromgenius grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidswordchamber36 View Post
Can someone please send me The Devils Of Kimon" mixtape, all the download links on the internet are gone and if anyone could hook me up with Warcloud - Spell Of Kingu (Prod 4th Disciple!) it would be greatly appreciated.
Devils of Kimon CD 1 - http://www.mediafire.com/?67vj07x3f62as4x

Devils of Kimon CD 2 - http://www.mediafire.com/?wjmbgzap9jat8jb

Enjoy!
cromgenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:31 PM   #53
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

To answer the question directed at me,I don't like puting peeps business out there but it's important peeps know the real

The fact that he was locked up was true. The story is as goes, he was in a mall in LA when these dudes started trying to provoke him, little did they know that he can scuffle hardbody so he broke their faces in a very brutal way and got Locked up..please pay attention to the wording "broke their faces", that played a big part in it but this is besides the real issue I wanna drop on here

Holocaust before he got locked up got this one chick to be his manager, she unfortunately had her own agenda..the reason why everyone u asked about his where a bouts didn't prove fruitful is becausenthe chick alienated all his friends..everyone that worked with him,she tried to break connections and keep him away from them,especially if they couldnt get her into rza's bedroom which was her ultimate goal. Now I believe even undergoing treatment that she still has a role in his business dealings and how he conducts his everyday activity so getting in touch with him might prove difficult because of these lady..but when I do get more info or get in touch,I'll update y'all,,I'm in La now

Peace

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:11 PM   #54
David Daniel Davis
N.I.

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

Thank You for the update; those guys at the mall should have asked about Holocaust; he is a street niggah and not to be messed with.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:43 PM   #55
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Word is bond

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:10 PM   #56
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
To answer the question directed at me,I don't like puting peeps business out there but it's important peeps know the real

The fact that he was locked up was true. The story is as goes, he was in a mall in LA when these dudes started trying to provoke him, little did they know that he can scuffle hardbody so he broke their faces in a very brutal way and got Locked up..please pay attention to the wording "broke their faces", that played a big part in it but this is besides the real issue I wanna drop on here

Holocaust before he got locked up got this one chick to be his manager, she unfortunately had her own agenda..the reason why everyone u asked about his where a bouts didn't prove fruitful is becausenthe chick alienated all his friends..everyone that worked with him,she tried to break connections and keep him away from them,especially if they couldnt get her into rza's bedroom which was her ultimate goal. Now I believe even undergoing treatment that she still has a role in his business dealings and how he conducts his everyday activity so getting in touch with him might prove difficult because of these lady..but when I do get more info or get in touch,I'll update y'all,,I'm in La now

Peace
What's the deal with these women managers trying to assert some sort of ownership over these wu-affiliated artists? It's almost usually taken to a sociopathic degree. Like that 40+ yr old lady stalking KP and his whereabouts.

It's bizarre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?

Last edited by EAGLE EYE; 03-27-2012 at 02:12 PM.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:36 PM   #57
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yep, there's def a pattern...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 04:50 PM   #58
Holocaust
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Holocaust crouching tiger

I heard he wanted to be gravediggaz instead of wu so rza let him do him, he tried to join killarmy, but that led to some scat with 9th prince. i dont know the details of the 9th prince incident, but the gravediggaz shyt is true, which is why some of his verses end up over other wutang productions
Holocaust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:32 AM   #59
Wutangzombie

Wutangzombie Village Idiot

graveyard_shifter thanks, I appreciate it. You didn't have to give the personal info but i'm grateful nonetheless.

Again, the reason why I asked is because there's hoards of bullshit on the internet, lot of dudes joke and lie, I've done a great deal of searching for some answers because I listen to his shit every other day, i'm a genuine fan. To hear this is cool, thanks again, respect to you.
Wutangzombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 03:58 AM   #60
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.O.B. PT 3 View Post
What's the deal with these women managers trying to assert some sort of ownership over these wu-affiliated artists? It's almost usually taken to a sociopathic degree. Like that 40+ yr old lady stalking KP and his whereabouts.

It's bizarre

It really is.

I would've never known Wu-Tang had so many psycho white bitch groupies if it weren't for this site.

Some women are totally insane.

I don't want to put that on all women, but damn if they don't prove it eventually.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote