news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-30-2012, 05:42 AM   #61
Holocaust
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Holocaust crouching tiger

im home yall, peace to my sunz and kelis
Old 03-30-2012, 10:22 AM   #62
David Daniel Davis
N.I.

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

Somebody needs to tell Warcloud, Killah Priest and Inspectah Deck to pick up Too $hort's new l.p. No Trespassing and listen to the song I'm A Stop featuring Fifty Cent, Twista and Devin the Dude; I am pretty sure they can relate to it.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 08:19 AM   #63
Dark Swords

Dark Swords shaolin monk

he on this album
http://www.sendspace.com/file/​f8utik
Dark Swords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 06:31 PM   #64
liquidswordchamber36
flamboyant steez

liquidswordchamber36 drunken mastaliquidswordchamber36 drunken masta

Thank you cromgenius! appreciate it greatly.
liquidswordchamber36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 08:35 PM   #65
suomynona
DOOMSDAY2078

suomynona crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holocaust View Post
im home yall, peace to my sunz and kelis
put another shrimp on the barbie mate
suomynona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:57 AM   #66
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BARNEY GUMBLE View Post
It really is.

I would've never known Wu-Tang had so many psycho white bitch groupies if it weren't for this site.

Some women are totally insane.

I don't want to put that on all women, but damn if they don't prove it eventually.
I could tell you some really rzy stories in regards with thatnd this includes dudes too...crazy world out there

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 07:29 PM   #67
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hidden preparing a fucking bomb for our ears
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 06:06 PM   #68
therealholocaust

therealholocaust grasshopper
Default therealholocaust

I served a 3 year prison term for fighting, and I am now on 3 years parole.
I been home since May 7th 2012. I am The REAL HOLOCAUST the Sign of Hells Winter!
therealholocaust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 06:19 PM   #69
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

^^
fake. too coherent.
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 06:23 PM   #70
David Daniel Davis
N.I.

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealholocaust View Post
I served a 3 year prison term for fighting, and I am now on 3 years parole.
I been home since May 7th 2012. I am The REAL HOLOCAUST the Sign of Hells Winter!
If this is the "real Holocaust" how the Hell do you get three years just for fighting; did you beat them into a vegetative state and why did you steal from Blue Sky Black Death and write that fucked up letter about them and send it to the F.B.I.?; you could have gotten them killed and we never would have gotten classic l.p.'s like Late Night Cinema.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 02:11 AM   #71
therealholocaust

Default This is how and why

I had 4 counts, Assault: by means to cause Great Bodily injury, 2 counts of assault with a deadly weapon (they said I had brass knuckles but I didn't have any brass knuckles) and another count of assault, the DA dropped three of the counts because I had no previous Violent record and gave me 1 count of : Assault by means to cause Great Bodily injury, struck the "Strike" they were going to give me and gave me a three year prison term which I served and now I'm free on 3 years Parole, the Laws in (California) are like that. And now,
Just so you Understand Blue Sky Black Death are some Crooks, they stole from me and are going to be sewed, thats the TRUTH God, Word to CHRIST!
Old 06-03-2012, 02:38 AM   #72
therealholocaust

Default The TRUTH about it all

The TRUTH is I'm in The Sicilian Flushin, an Italian lady told me that while she was in the ocean off the coast of Italy, her ship over turned and the only thing she had to comfort her was some of my Music, she said she would like to buy me a case of beer and meet me.
More over, Blue Sky Black Death stole two albums from me and cowardly disappeared. Like all of my enemies in the Earth they RUN away cowardly.
Old 06-03-2012, 02:50 AM   #73
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

^^
real. fuckin crazy
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 12:45 PM   #74
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dude stop it...

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 02:51 PM   #75
chronicillness

chronicillness grasshopper

ur not holocaust