news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-21-2012, 11:15 AM   #1
VEGATHACHOSEN
Play Me Close & Ill Ox U

VEGATHACHOSEN iron monkeyVEGATHACHOSEN iron monkeyVEGATHACHOSEN iron monkeyVEGATHACHOSEN iron monkey
Default Inspectah Deck and Esoteric are Czarface

Esoteric and Inspectah Deck are Czarface!!!!
Quote:
“CZARFACE” project will include contributions from Action Bronson, Mr. Muthafu*kin’ eXquire, Roc Marciano, DJ Premier & Large Professor

With his illustrious career spanning nearly two-decades now, it would be easy for Inspectah Deck to sit back and rest on his laurels; after all, he has helped create some of the best hip-hop music ever recorded. Despite his low-key persona, Deck carved out his own unique space in the Wu-Tang Clan, thanks to his stand-out verses from “C.R.E.A.M.,” “Protect Ya Neck” and his otherworldly verse on “Triumph” among many. Likewise, who could forget Deck’s contributions on Ghostface’s Ironman (“Assassination Day”), his many appearances on Raekwon’s OBFCL, GZA’s Liquid Swords (“Cold World”) or his collaborations with Gang Starr (“Above The Clouds”) and Big Pun (“Tres Leches” which also featured Mobb Deep’s Prodigy).

Throughout Deck’s career, whether it was beside his fellow Wu-Tang brethren or in a solo-capacity, he is as adamant today about his culture and pushing the creative envelope as he was before Enter The Wu-Tang: 36 Chambers became an epic masterpiece; hence the formation of CZARFACE, a new collaborative project with underground icons 7L & Esoteric. With rap fans again craving more substance and less polish, Deck realizes there is a tangible shift taking place- “The industry doesn’t need another well packaged, put together “act,” instead fans are once again gravitating to the seasoned vets and newcomers that are still true to the game.”

With a working history that dates back nearly as far as Wu-Tang’s, 7L & Esoteric are undisputedly Boston and underground hip-hop royalty. CZARFACE offered the duo an opportunity to pick up where they left off over a decade ago with Inspectah Deck, as he joined them on the title track to their revered Speaking Real Words EP (1999). Deck says “Speaking Real Words is one of the many reasons we are now CZARFACE. After doing that song, it was only right we collaborated on a project to cater to the millions of fans that still support hip-hop from the underground.”

With guest appearances from Action Bronson, Mr. Muthafu*kin’ eXquire, Roc Marciano & Large Professor, additional beats from DJ Premier, plus album art by Lamour Supreme from Mishka NYC (This Friday, While You Were Sleeping at 350 Broadway | Mishka NYC), you can expect nothing less then top notch production and rewind worthy lyricism from CZARFACE. “We are CZARFACE because they know our faces and they know us for being dope rhyme suppliers, like Tony Montana we are known for our balls and our word; lyrically we will conquer the world and everything in it” states Deck. Esoteric explains further, “CZARFACE is a vigilante, anti-hero character who serves as the face of the project, and his focus is on annihilating the media darlings that the mainstream caters to.”
click below for a few joints/news
Inspectah Deck and Esoteric Are Czarface | The Crypt

www.thecryptonline.com
VEGATHACHOSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 11:27 AM   #2
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i thought esoteric was BLOATED GEEK FACE??!!?!!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

czarface!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

eso fucking STINKS... decks getting paid though... eso is a trust fund baby dude can pump out all kinds of albums and merchandise regardless of the fact no one cops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plus he performs live wearing foam STAR WARS helmets....

mumbly bumbly stumbly tumbly fumbly bumble bee... eso style shit....

wack ass white nerd BIG PUN wanna be shit with geek references and dog raps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant wait to hear DECK shatter this fool track to track over good beats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill be counting on the corp to release a DECK only version...

the lowest moment of DECKS career next to making a dubstep version of a shit LP...

& esos crowning achievement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets hear it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 12:07 PM   #3
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That's some good news. Not listened to eso in a lil while so it's cool to hear some new trax with him and deck spittin over them..

^ This track is simply superb, It's one of those tracks you can just leave on repeat and not get bored of...Definitely one for the whip.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 12:16 PM   #4
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Czarface?

Good fucking god SMH.

I didn't realize 7L was a part of the collab as well, that helps.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 12:56 PM   #5
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Id rather take The Rebellion first & foremost, but hey its more Deck without the Manifesto production, cant hate on that. DJ Premier recently recorded with them too. His song is called "Let It Off"
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 12:57 PM   #6
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey

if someone makes a deck only version i might peep. if not, ehhhh

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Chris Stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 01:32 PM   #7
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Deck is gonna have a field day with this kid on wax lmao

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 01:33 PM   #8
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Why is deck fucking with these wack niggaz??
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 01:35 PM   #9
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dollar dollar bill yooo

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:02 PM   #10
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Yeah It just hit me lol
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:28 PM   #11
3rdEyeVizion
-Diamond in the Rough-

3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey

I don't expect this to turn out as a classic or anything like that, but I can't wait to hear INS over a Premo beat again!
Old 02-21-2012, 02:30 PM   #12
3rdEyeVizion
-Diamond in the Rough-

3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey

What's with the name tho? Sounds wack
Old 02-21-2012, 02:35 PM   #13
soren

soren crouching tiger

To me this a dream project, 2 of my alltime favorite rappers together with 7L on the production!! and then my alltime favorite producer also doing a track!!
Also really looking forward to hear the tracks with Roc Marcy & Large Pro.
I don´t believe that Deck is doing this for money because where should the money come from?
soren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:37 PM   #14
soren

soren crouching tiger

I never understood why people front on a name or an album cover??? as long as the music rocks who gives a fuck??
soren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:49 PM   #15
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soren View Post
To me this a dream project, 2 of my alltime favorite rappers together with 7L on the production!! and then my alltime favorite producer also doing a track!!
Also really looking forward to hear the tracks with Roc Marcy & Large Pro.
I don´t believe that Deck is doing this for money because where should the money come from?
uhhhhhh.... esoterics parents!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?

LOL

dude is a trust fund baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theres a reason the guy can drop album after album, shirt after shirt, regardless of what it does....

and thats capital my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whatever deck gets a nice little payday and gets to rock some dope beats i look forward to it... 7l makes dope beats....

eso will pay for every feature and the primo beats... plus decks weed and food...

sweet deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote