news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 02-21-2012, 02:30 PM   #1
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Mass effect 3

Who else is hyped for this game as much as I am

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:42 PM   #2
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

chea!
i havent even read up on any new features at all but i beat the first two games
Old 02-21-2012, 03:10 PM   #3
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yezzir, like wise..heard the gaming engine has been improved, we shAll see

Old 02-21-2012, 04:10 PM   #4
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I laid off getting the second one cos I was playing other games so I still have that to play first but I'll buy 2 & 3 at the same time and fly through both as quickly as possible.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 04:19 PM   #5
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

word..def get em..the game is too ill

Old 02-21-2012, 04:25 PM   #6
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah I played the first MassE back when it came out and it was a neat lil game and I've heard good things about the others. There's simply not enough time to get through all the RPG's that I play. I wont even go into how many hours the fallout franchise have taken from my existence, lol

Old 02-21-2012, 04:37 PM   #7
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if i were to include fallout 1 and 2 in that equation...good god

several hundred hours im sure
Old 02-21-2012, 05:04 PM   #8
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

I remember when I bought oblivion:elder scrolls. I played the game for 100 hours and hadn't even done the first main mission of the story, just all side missions n shyt, I was like "Fuck Dis!!". Thats why fallout is probably THE best rpg ever cos no matter how many hundreds of hours you spend playing it, it never gets boring.

Old 02-21-2012, 06:50 PM   #9
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

haha ohhh man...i keep preaching the fallout gospel to unbelievers yo..simply the best game ever!!

oh yea, how you end mass effect 2 will determine the events in 3..shit my ending was epic..time for more

Old 02-22-2012, 10:02 AM   #10
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

mass effect 3 gon be that shit son!!!!!!
Old 02-22-2012, 10:32 AM   #11
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

U know it my g

Old 02-22-2012, 11:27 AM   #12
Fresh
the most wanted

Fresh drunken mastaFresh drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Fresh

gonna disagree here. after EA took over its just been so downhill. have u guys playred the ME3? (its on XBL) the most fun part of it is...... the online

me1 = amazing single player RPG/TPS story
me2 = Average TPS with some RPG and no story
me3 = crap TPS
Old 03-05-2012, 03:52 PM   #13
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

official trailer

Old 03-20-2012, 09:01 AM   #14
Mai Wang Tu Phat
Keep firing, assholes!

Mai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkey

It was good until the last 10 minutes. The worst ending I've ever seen. It was pretty disappointing.
Mai Wang Tu Phat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 12:07 PM   #15
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

Yea so I've heard..haven't had the chance to pick up a copy yet..been busy...maybe this weekend