news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-22-2012, 05:54 PM   #1
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury
Default Is there much unreleased GZA shit out there?

I think I've heard all his shit besides maybe some guest features, so I'm wondering what's out there that I might have missed.

I pretty much consider him the most lyrical cat of all time, along with possibly Rakim, Killah Priest and Nas, so I'm down to hear anything he spits.

Thanks

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 06:21 PM   #2
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i doubt it...besides from remixes (breaker breaker remix, arabian knight's (i think) remix of 'beneath the surface', j-love's 'fame' remix)

he seems too meticulous and too slow a worker to have accumulated a bunch of unreleased mixtapey shit like rae and ghost
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 06:26 PM   #3
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

yeah doubt it too considering how many verses hes re-used
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 02:34 AM   #4
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

lol wut u mean re-used verses?

but he has a few lesser known guest spots that are really dope, i forgtt them but someone posted em in a thread on here before.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:19 AM   #5
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

genius,_the_-_pass_the_bone_(ft._prince_rakeem)
genis,_the_-_words_from_the_genius_[prince_rakeem_remix]
gza_the_genius_breaker_breaker_[remix]_(ft._inspectah_deck_&_masta_killa)
gza_the_genius_-_chasing_dreams_(ft._esera_tualo_&_rob_report)
gza_the_genius_-_cold_world_[bob_power_remix]_(ft._rebel_ins)
gza_the_genius_-_cold_world_[rza_remix]_(ft._rebel_ins_&_d'angelo)
gza_the_genius_-_labels_[gza_mix]
gza_the_genius_-_take_it_back_to_brooklyn_(ft._ol'_dirty_bastard)
dj_muggs_vs._gza_-_when_the_fat_lady_sings (album version + remix)

i think that's all GZA non-album songs, but like spiggity said above there's alot of dope guest verses. he also produced the song "Greyhound Pt. II" by Greyhound Experience & Killah Priest.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:11 AM   #6
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

any way you could upload those in a rar claaa

RIP
Old 02-23-2012, 09:43 AM   #7
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

You consider Rakim, Killah Priest and Nas as one of the most lyrical cats as well? First of all Nas doesn't come close to GZA. Pro Tools is more lyrical than Illmatic (his best work), I know his flow sucked and sounds like he was sleeping on the album but you can't front on the lyrics. Nas isn't that lyrical, people is seriously overrating him. Rakim is better than Nas, but is not as good as GZA. Killah Priest tells nice stories, but his technically he doesn't come close to the likes of GZA & Rakim. If you said Gift of Gab, One Be Lo or K-Rino, I couldn't disagree, but how is Nas on the same level as GZA when it comes to lyrics. His lyrics are average nowadays and after It Was Written he didn't even release a full album with great lyrics. Well, the compilation album Lost Tapes is great, but his discography is really overrated.
TheFunkyDrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 09:47 AM   #8
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
You consider Rakim, Killah Priest and Nas as one of the most lyrical cats as well? First of all Nas doesn't come close to GZA. Pro Tools is more lyrical than Illmatic (his best work), I know his flow sucked and sounds like he was sleeping on the album but you can't front on the lyrics. Nas isn't that lyrical, people is seriously overrating him. Rakim is better than Nas, but is not as good as GZA. Killah Priest tells nice stories, but his technically he doesn't come close to the likes of GZA & Rakim. If you said Gift of Gab, One Be Lo or K-Rino, I couldn't disagree, but how is Nas on the same level as GZA when it comes to lyrics. His lyrics are average nowadays and after It Was Written he didn't even release a full album with great lyrics. Well, the compilation album Lost Tapes is great, but his discography is really overrated.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 10:31 AM   #9
fatboybrandon
Your fav. artist's artist

fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What's up saverio, If you haven't already heard this check out the alternate version of Animal Planet which has the beat replayed using live instrumentation and re-recorded vocals from GZA.

http://cratesofjr.blogspot.com/2010/...an-animal.html

I recorded this off a radio station here in NY called WBAI, The Wu got their start at this and a few other underground radio stations back in the early 90's.
Old 02-23-2012, 11:53 AM   #10
Abraham Lincoln
CHICKEN HEAD

Abraham Lincoln crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
Man................LOL
There are about 6 people on the planet that would agree with you saying GZA>>>>Nas
LOL @ mention Illmatic and Pro Tools in the same sentence, you could have atleast used Liquid Swords

Here, I'm handing out late passes
Abraham Lincoln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 12:36 PM   #11
ForensikZ
SLIMEY SAVAGE

ForensikZ crouching tigerForensikZ crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboybrandon View Post
What's up saverio, If you haven't already heard this check out the alternate version of Animal Planet which has the beat replayed using live instrumentation and re-recorded vocals from GZA.

http://cratesofjr.blogspot.com/2010/...an-animal.html

I recorded this off a radio station here in NY called WBAI, The Wu got their start at this and a few other underground radio stations back in the early 90's.
you think you could dl or uipload that somewhere else. i never had so much trouble tryna dl a file. also, does anyone have a good version of take it back to brooklyn with dirt n gza?
ForensikZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 12:43 PM   #12
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

yeah same couldn't figure it out

thanks regardless brandon i didn't even know that existed

RIP
Old 02-23-2012, 02:20 PM   #13
fatboybrandon
Your fav. artist's artist

fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Try revisiting the post now saverio, I added a another download where you can just right-click and save.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForensikZ View Post
you think you could dl or uipload that somewhere else. i never had so much trouble tryna dl a file. also, does anyone have a good version of take it back to brooklyn with dirt n gza?
I know I've got that on tape somewhere from the first time I ever heard it on Mr. Magic's radio show in the mid 90's. I'll up that later today.
Old 02-23-2012, 05:39 PM   #14
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn thanks a whole lot for that alternative mix Brandon, i never even knew that existed and although i always loved the album version this is even better and that's from first listen. do you know if this is a remix or the original version, as in did you record this before the album came out or after if you remember?

btw, i'm 99% sure this was never released commercially. thanks again, this made my day though there's been a crazy amount of great exclusive tracks, mixtapes and albums released the last few days.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
Old 02-23-2012, 05:48 PM   #15
claaa7
Killer Bob

damn after banging this two times back to back i'm very confident in this easily being the better version of the song. one of my favorite GZA songs from this era together with "Autobiography".. i of course got the actual album but next time i upload it to my iPod i will definitely replace the LP version with this. thx again for posting and keep up your great blog!