news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-23-2012, 05:54 PM   #16
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

man.......the gza!!!!

i remember when he used to rap.

i really liked that guy.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 06:25 PM   #17
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

^LOL yea bro me too

wish he'd make a triumphant return

gza should just get together with vets like kane and g rap and make songs with them
Old 02-23-2012, 07:47 PM   #18
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ 2006 is a few years ago, but his verses on "Cameo Afro" (with Big Daddy Kane), his verse on "We Will Rob You" is both great. and i liked alot of his verses on "8 Diagrams" and even some of the verses on "Pro Tools" as far as delivery and flow, mainly "7 Pounds" and "Alphabets"... i think the whole notion that GZA totally lost it is far from the truth. he needs to put more effort into the majority of his work but at the same time there's many gems released over the last few years from a lyrical perspective.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:42 PM   #19
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Wu is retiring people...it's coming to an end
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 12:22 PM   #20
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
Man................LOL
There are about 6 people on the planet that would agree with you saying GZA>>>>Nas
LOL @ mention Illmatic and Pro Tools in the same sentence, you could have atleast used Liquid Swords
pro tools is miles more lyrical than illmatic. pro tools is gzas best album lyrically. even gza said this is true. people just think liquid swords is more lyrical cuz its his best album overall but that dont mean its his most lyrical. liquid swords is actually gzas 2nd worst album in terms of lyrics but no one realises cuz they dont analyze gzas lyrics like they should and 'groundbreaking' and '0% finance' r more lyrical than the whole illmatic album. illmatic is very overrated in terms of lyrics. i dont think 'one time 4 your mind' and 'represent' r even lyrical however 'ny state of mind' and 'it aint hard to tell' r extremely lyrical but theres lots of albums more lyrical than illmatic
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 02:05 PM   #21
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

how do you download from mixcloud?

thanks brandon

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 02:09 PM   #22
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

stop shitting on illmatic that's retarded

pro tools is mad lyrical tho

RIP
Old 02-28-2012, 03:23 PM   #23
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by saverio View Post
stop shitting on illmatic that's retarded

pro tools is mad lyrical tho
illmatic is the 2nd greatest album of all time but its no where near the most lyrical album of all time.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
Old 02-28-2012, 04:09 PM   #24
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it's not the most lyrical, but why use that as an example? u r getting hated for nothing
Old 02-28-2012, 04:14 PM   #25
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
it's not the most lyrical, but why use that as an example? u r getting hated for nothing
someone was calling someone else retarded 4 saying pro tools is more lyrical than illmatic and i was disagreeing. also im fed up of people overrating the lyrics in illmatic
Quote:
Old 02-28-2012, 05:12 PM   #26
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

i too have heard that GZA is constipated
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 02:10 AM   #27
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

"lol wut u mean re-used verses?"

Hes done it before.

GZA's verse from "The W" Iron Flag was reused for "Fam Members Only" on Legend Of The Liquid Sword from 2002.

Funkmaster Flex's "Put Ya Hammer Down" from 60 Minutes Of Funk Vol 3 in 1997 was reused in 1998's "Cross My Heart" for Priest.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:17 AM   #28
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ a song by Japanese producer Nigo featuring vocals by GZA and Prodigal Sunn. Nigo's got some nice material, he released a single with Rakim around the same time which is incredible. GZA isn't fond of the verse here though, and that alone makes it very interesting to hear:

"There was one time in my career where I [compromised that]. I said I'd never short-change myself on anything I'd get on. One time I jumped on a track ["KFF 2000"], I think it was in 2000 or 2001. It was a guy from Japan [Nigo] who wanted me on a track. I basically went to the studio, got the beat from him. It was probably the most I ever got paid, cash-up to do a verse. I must've went in and laid the verse in about 10 minutes. It was damn-near off-the-head. It wasn't anything that was strong. I just did it real fast. About six, seven years, I was in a store somewhere in Manhattan, and they was sellin' it on vinyl, for like $100. My boy called me. I felt bad, 'cause I never thought this song would surface in the states. It was bad to listen to. It's probably the only verse you'll ever hear from GZA and ask if I did that off the head. [Nigo also created the] Bathing Ape [clothing line] too. It was the first and the last."

these two are straight classics though, i remember blasting these so much when they first came out, both quite different but GZA fit perfectly on both.

some "Liquid Swords" remixes...

there's also a pretty neat Bob Power remix of "Cold World" but it's not on the Tube

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 09:36 PM   #29
Eight Syllables
85 %er

Eight Syllables shaolin monk

Just listen to a Wu album you absolutely hated that he is on and those verses will sound awfully new, rare to you.
Eight Syllables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 05:12 PM   #30
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

decent idea but i'm not a douchebag so there's no wu tang album i hated

RIP