news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-26-2012, 04:35 AM   #61
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

arent all nicknames made up?
Old 02-26-2012, 05:24 AM   #62
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ooohhhhhh - i think he thinks that i just made up night mayor and krueger warrior to add to my names.

killbot - krueger warrior is the flip of fredy mech, ive used it heaps and i have used night mayor as a production title on youtube for years - and other forums, and as for ryan thats my name dickhead hahahahaha, your stupidity is amusing

there are a fuckload more of names i have aswell - i could put em all up but that would look silly.

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 05:34 AM   #63
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I used to have a fish called fredy and a cat called krueger...real talk

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 05:37 AM   #64
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehovallah Daprophett View Post

Old 02-26-2012, 11:07 AM   #65
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Old 02-26-2012, 03:31 PM   #66
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehovallah Daprophett View Post
yea but usually ppl give em to u on account of things you do or how u look etc etc ... night mayor and krueger warrior sound like world of warcraft characters lmfaooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
ooohhhhhh - i think he thinks that i just made up night mayor and krueger warrior to add to my names.

killbot - krueger warrior is the flip of fredy mech, ive used it heaps and i have used night mayor as a production title on youtube for years - and other forums, and as for ryan thats my name dickhead hahahahaha, your stupidity is amusing

there are a fuckload more of names i have aswell - i could put em all up but that would look silly.
LOL your one of those dumb people who thinks everyone else is just dumb huh ? obviously i realize ryan is your real name dumbass i was referring to the other shit ... a grown man who calls themselves "krueger warrior" i mean i get it fredy krueger but still lol ... oh yea why would you do that especially with the quality ones you already got up
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 03:59 PM   #67
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

You can always call fredy by the name his mates use -

"MR NIGHT SKIPPY DOGGER MAYOR OCKER COON DUNE POMMER HALO NEANDERDOME KRUEGER GUBBA WARRIOR FREDY MECH BUNG RYAN REAL TALK JR III"

Old 02-26-2012, 04:54 PM   #68
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
yea but usually ppl give em to u on account of things you do or how u look etc etc ...
i go by freddy krueger because thats all iwatched as a kid, and mech warrior cause im a beast at FPS's - and night mayor comes from Nightmare on elm street & because i spray graff at night and i run my town. so it does add up your just to ignorant to realise, so how are you a killer or a robot ? pfffthahahahah!

you can call me; ryno, r-dub, r-dog, rza, razor, rizo - if it makes you feel better.

Old 02-26-2012, 09:56 PM   #69
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

ruining oriental boys