news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 04-30-2012, 12:11 PM   #271
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR. JULIUS HIBBERT View Post
Lmao Soul. You are getting your rant on and I have no idea who you're talking to.
You wouldnt because you are blind, ignorant , shallow and worthless.
Doomsday/2078 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:44 PM   #272
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ i repped Julius/aka robert for his post

roberts cool,

btw the word yankee, comes from a dutch word meaning thief,

as thats WHAT MOST NEW YORKERS WHERE BACK THEN lulz.. maybe even so now..

but now all americans are yankees? lol

shits bugged.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:48 PM   #273
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

I don't think believe anyone here in the states is even remotely offended by the term yank lol

Robert is Australian anyways

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:50 PM   #274
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

yank is no different to saying brit no?
Old 04-30-2012, 12:51 PM   #275
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
^^ i repped Julius/aka robert for his post

roberts cool,

btw the word yankee, comes from a dutch word meaning thief,

as thats WHAT MOST NEW YORKERS WHERE BACK THEN lulz.. maybe even so now..

but now all americans are yankees? lol

shits bugged.
no it comes from "Jan Kees" which are names.
Old 04-30-2012, 12:52 PM   #276
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I don't think believe anyone here in the states is even remotely offended by the term yank lol

Robert is Australian anyways
That julius shister is an ozzie?
Fuck, all the ossies i know are good people he obviously bucks the trend
Old 04-30-2012, 12:58 PM   #277
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

Robert is a fascinating individual. He's fluent in multiple languages and is writing his Doctorates thesis on "The Hubris of Yam".

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 04-30-2012, 01:05 PM   #278
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

come on somebody. this guys the worst troll yet, and if hes not a troll hes possibly the dumbest motherfucker of all time.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:52 PM   #279
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

doomsday,

you better stop clogging up the gods database with your gay triple posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:52 PM   #280
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday/2078 View Post
the yankee twats , the uneducated , morally bankrupt cunts , the stupid bitches who think that they invented the world but in reality you are just a piss in the wind .

The pricks whos country spends more money on warfare then healthcare, lol
you are slaves slaves slaves and you dont even know it . the land of the brave yeah right land of the free LMAO the land that experiments on its own citizens and they are stilll doing it now but in a subtle manner so that zombie cunts like you dont realise

scum who are so ignorant that they believe they have a right to be the dictators of the world,

Cant you get on with it already and just shoot each other to death like the pathetic shallow cunts you are , noone will miss you and the world will be better without wanabee thugs like you .
you clearly have an accurate opinion of the United States, as I'm sure you've spent considerable time living here and observing.

When myself and the rest of the elites enslave the rest of the world, I plan on keeping you as a pet.

It will be very degrading, but at least you won't have to toil in the fluoride mines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 02:05 PM   #281
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEARNY ZZYZWICZ View Post
no it comes from "Jan Kees" which are names.

^^ you should have explained in better detail..

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=yankee

^^ etymology website

Yankee 1683, a name applied disparagingly by Dutch settlers in New Amsterdam (New York) to English colonists in neighboring Connecticut. It may be from Du. Janke, lit. "Little John," dim. of common personal name Jan; or it may be from Jan Kes familiar form of "John Cornelius," or perhaps an alteration of Jan Kees, dialectal variant of Jan Kaas, lit. "John Cheese," the generic nickname the Flemings used for Dutchmen. It originally seems to have been applied insultingly to the Dutch, especially freebooters, before they turned around and slapped it on the English. A less-likely theory is that it represents some southern New England Algonquian language mangling of English. In English a term of contempt (1750s) before its use as a general term for "native of New England" (1765); during the American Revolution it became a disparaging British word for all American native or inhabitants. Shortened form Yank in reference to "an American" first recorded 1778.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 04-30-2012, 02:08 PM   #282
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RORY B. BELLOWS View Post
you clearly have an accurate opinion of the United States, as I'm sure you've spent considerable time living here and observing.

When myself and the rest of the elites enslave the rest of the world, I plan on keeping you as a pet.

It will be very degrading, but at least you won't have to toil in the fluoride mines.

the only person you are enslaving is your self.

btw have you been to the uk? have you been to europe? maybe asia??
have you lived their??

i can tell you about stillwater/oklahoma in detail.. i can tailes you about aimes in oklahoma in detail.. i can set you my EX's facebook and you can chat to her about when i stayed with her for 3 years, you can ask her her age( she was 19!! lol and i was 23) you can add her husband, who i have a great friendship with, you can even ask her moms if she met me..

also lived in india(ludhiana) and have stayed in various places in europe,

so dan, where the fuck have you been?

what personal / 1st hand experiences do you have of the 1st world outside of your state? do u have any experiences of the third world??

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 04-30-2012, 02:16 PM   #283
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well, i look forward to hearing about your experiences as a slave in Oklahoma, about how you were trapped and your freedoms trampled upon, and how that qualifies you to have an opinion of the way the US works.

I have been all over the US and I have been to London and all over Europe. I have not been to Asia.

I have never claimed to know shit about life in London or Europe. That is the difference between us. Furthermore, I don't care about life in London or Europe.

I have not been to the 3rd world. Sounds like a shitty vacation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 02:27 PM   #284
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

lol shitty vacation. i actually prefer the third world.. people are more relaxed, they have more love for one another, their is more compassion, but as soon as they haz some western education, they become money hungry vampires.. and totally change ;/

you should care about london, its one of the 3 city states on the plent (washington and vatican being the other) where they have their own laws/police/ where the law of the land doesnt mean anything..

the city of london, is the financial capital of the world, the laws and regulations their are designed for wall street to do their thing,, thats why EVERY major bank has offices in the city of london, and also why EVERY major fraud (mf global/enron et all) has occured in london, and why they continue to get away with it..

if you want some understand, just search the crown corporation of london.
or the 3 city ststes.,.

in fact their is an epic book called the trinity?? it has a red cover,, i recall reading it back in uni, it was printed the year of my birth.. lol
once one of the 1st books that opened my eyes to how legalese controls t he plenet

you dont gotta take my word for it,, do your own research.. but im sure youy dont see how this relates to your every day life..

http://www.scribd.com/SaVanTx/d/2656...-3-City-States

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 04-30-2012, 02:32 PM   #285
EAGLE EYE

Wow.These sick connections sprawl the globe like an intricate spider web. Oklahoma, London and through the bowels of india. For one I'm not ready to make this dope spiritual journey and sever all ties from the Zionist elite grip which encompasses every aspect of my day to day life. I have more dark days of big macs and blu-ray purchases ahead of me.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?