news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-29-2012, 11:04 PM   #16
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
I have jdownloader now, but I can't figure out how to download from soundcloud. As a matter of fact, the way the jdownloader looks, I can't even imagine how it's possible.
go to linkgrabber tab while you're on the site

it should come up as souncloud, click the package, should show you the song, right click it, continue w selected links

if it won't come up on it's own

go to links... add links, and add the link, then do as i instructed before

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 11:12 PM   #17
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Creepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkey

My dick got hard to this. Thank you.
Old 02-29-2012, 11:54 PM   #18
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Got it. Thanks for the help with jdownloader.

Made a quick and kinda short instrumental version of this beat for my own listening pleasure. I rushed it and will likely do a better one soon but I'll go ahead and share what I've got for anyone who's interested.

http://www.mediafire.com/?9ojajze0nw30v66
Old 03-01-2012, 01:58 AM   #19
RuStY_WU-Chain
Da Last Future

RuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venoms

damn rev burke and monk smashed this! and the way rza flipped that beat!?!? C'mon son, STR8 RAW! 2012 and BEYOND! Betta Get Ya Chakras Up!!
RuStY_WU-Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 09:10 AM   #20
OPTIMUS
SLIMEY SAVAGE

OPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal son

heres the mp3 link for u internet disabled ppl
http://www.mediafire.com/?66y3nbbq5h1j8pz
OPTIMUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 09:43 AM   #21
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wow, this is absolutely brilliant. i wonder if RZA re-made 4th's beat from scratch with the new stuff over it or if he added the synthesizers and vocal sample on top of the original instrumental? either way, it really works great.. There's been some fantastic Wu Wednesdays so far

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 07:35 PM   #22
Jamal Arief
Veteran Member

Jamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkey

^^^ This

The touches to the beat are fantastic! That is, even MORE fantastic than the original beat... Wonder about the history of that track since Burk has said to be around Killarmy back at the end of the 90s and this is a verse that he uses on his 2001 album.

Peace
Jamal Arief is offline   Reply With Quote