news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-29-2012, 07:20 PM   #1
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son
Default Ghostface Killah and Sheek Louch - Trading Places

http://www.sharebeast.com/npsk52erdota

Last edited by fortyglock; 03-01-2012 at 05:50 AM.
fortyglock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:39 PM   #2
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hell yeah, this is a knock out.. Ghost tearing up "Recognize"? approved... i bet my money on "Wu Block" being the next official Wu-Tang release to make it to the stores.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:43 PM   #3
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son

I'm feelin what they done with this joint.
fortyglock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 12:09 AM   #4
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

sick shit fo sho
Old 03-01-2012, 12:23 AM   #5
BornPower
SiferBorn

BornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venoms

Sheek did what the fuck he was sposed to do on a Wu beat! If you gonna jack some classic shit, you should be spittin like you on the track wit da legends fo real!

Lookin forward to Wu-Block (if it ever gets released...)
fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
screaming shots, police and chalk,
wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut
BornPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 05:27 AM   #6
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .5KutSkeleton View Post
Sheek did what the fuck he was sposed to do on a Wu beat! If you gonna jack some classic shit, you should be spittin like you on the track wit da legends fo real!

Lookin forward to Wu-Block (if it ever gets released...)
agree with you, Sheek Louch sounded great over that classic but the real highlight for me was hearing Ghost totally tear a whole in "Recognize". i'm not worried about this coming out though, had it been a Raekwon / Jadakiss LP that was announced i would be but Ghost and Sheek are both signed to Def Jam and they have never had problems getting out projects pretty quickly. plus the three leaks we've got already... i think it's safe to say we will be banging this in the summer, maybe already for a couple of months by then.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 05:46 AM   #7
billo
OG-18* WAT

billo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal son

Sick
Old 03-01-2012, 10:53 AM   #8
hotnikks
PRODIGAL SUN

hotnikks crouching tigerhotnikks crouching tiger

any word on when the album dropping??
Old 03-01-2012, 12:44 PM   #9
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
agree with you, Sheek Louch sounded great over that classic but the real highlight for me was hearing Ghost totally tear a whole in "Recognize". i'm not worried about this coming out though, had it been a Raekwon / Jadakiss LP that was announced i would be but Ghost and Sheek are both signed to Def Jam and they have never had problems getting out projects pretty quickly. plus the three leaks we've got already... i think it's safe to say we will be banging this in the summer, maybe already for a couple of months by then.

this. Ghost sounds so ill over the recognize beat....and his verses are sounding a lot better as of late.....doesn't sound like trife as much anymore
Old 03-01-2012, 01:30 PM   #10
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Damn , Ghost killed that beat!

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 01:59 PM   #11
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

"When Nas made one love, i was on the bench still, mask on, contemplating to kill with one glove".......DAMN!
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 02:06 PM   #12
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Creepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkey

I like this.
Old 03-01-2012, 02:45 PM   #13
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

damn i been bumping recognize a lot lately this is dope as fuck to have and i haven't even heard it yet

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 04:52 PM   #14
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ghostface caught a body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude just ripped RECOGNIZE harder than any LOX member did in 2012...

bow down to the legend....

god bless ghost his throwaway shit destroys most rappers best shit and he never disappoints...

ghostface will be spitting heat as long as hes alive...

his verse on loop right now....

classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 05:17 PM   #15
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

This NEEDS to be an album cut
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote