news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-04-2012, 05:53 AM   #16
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
lol

you know you want some mustache sex
As much as I like to think of myself as a try everything once kinda guy, you have to draw the line somewhere...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 08:28 AM   #17
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

All I want from women is sex. Women are fucking annoying as hell!!! In my experience, they actually like to argue! Why????????? Women have to be unhappy to be happy. If they are unhappy and I'm with them, it ruins my day too. To be honest, my favorite type of woman is one with a serious boyfriend or husband that makes way more money than me. That way I don't have to worry about them wanting to be up my ass all the time, and they can't be insanely jealous because they're fucking someone else too. I'd rather only get pussy once or twice a week than get it everyday if it means listening to a womans bullshit everyday. Fuck that! I won't put up with it! I thought for sure my views on this would change as I got older but I'm 33 now and still feel this way.
Old 03-04-2012, 08:38 AM   #18
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Men need to learn to cook, clean and wash clothes and don't depend on women to do that for you.
In all seriousness, cooking, cleaning, and washing clothes all fucking suck. After 3 years of being wifed up, I can't imagine going back to that shit. I just feel like as though you are undervaluing those benefits of having a girlfriend

In all fairness, she does talk a little too much though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 12:29 PM   #19
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodspitta View Post

LMAO @ this shit.

The Gutter-Slut Manifesto would be a great title for an album, or a song at the very least.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 03-04-2012 at 12:31 PM.
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 12:54 PM   #20
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
sex is better when the woman wants it from you - in a world like this, dedication and loyalty will get you hurt...so you mind as well use these bitches cause ain't no queens being brought into existence

but if you using them then you need them - and if you need them, yousa punk ass nigga - a man that is productive and progressive will eventually need some soft cushion to lay on and a good healthy meal to eat - he's too busy to be washing his own clothes and cooking his own food - so a powerful man like this, if he's to stay consistent and maintain his position as a MAN, will naturally want a woman for his helpmeet - but if you ain't worth shit and you ain't making no moves to be shit, then yeah - buy you some pussy -

public hamburgers are for slaves anyway
This post is hilarious on many levels, just from seeing who wrote it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 01:02 PM   #21
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What the fuck does "public hamburgers are for slaves anyway" mean?

Shit doesn't make sense.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 01:09 PM   #22
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sunny's on that street hood knowledge stuff. All of that is meaningless if you don't have the money and the resources to back it back. As for me, I' getting money, real money. The way I'm getting money, Sunny won't be able to keep up.

The pennies are irrelevant. They were just there because they're pennies.

Last edited by IrOnMaN; 03-04-2012 at 01:11 PM.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 01:34 PM   #23
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Conner View Post
What the fuck does "public hamburgers are for slaves anyway" mean?

Shit doesn't make sense.

you ask me what it meanscause you don't know

then you tell me it doesn't make sense

go make sense of it
Old 03-04-2012, 01:38 PM   #24
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Sunny's on that street hood knowledge stuff. All of that is meaningless if you don't have the money and the resources to back it back. As for me, I' getting money, real money. The way I'm getting money, Sunny won't be able to keep up.

The pennies are irrelevant. They were just there because they're pennies.

you get money for someone else because you are employed

you are stuck in the matrix in a cubicle - the boss increased your cubicle size by 1 and a half feet and now your showing off

it's like having alot of money in your hand in monopoly but no property

you make no investments, it won't last long -

you gota go around the board a few times on 5 dollars before you're able to take everyone else property and make it yours

shudup dupit
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 02:22 PM   #25
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sunny is 40 years old with no women, no job no car and no money trying to give advice to a 36 year old man with 2 jobs a car and a woman (-albeit he pays for it) maybe charlesjones should be giving you advice, sunny.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 02:41 PM   #26
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
Sunny is 40 years old with no women, no job no car and no money trying to give advice to a 36 year old man with 2 jobs a car and a woman (-albeit he pays for it) maybe charlesjones should be giving you advice, sunny.
you'd suck 17 and a half wolf dicks to have half of the qualities i got fart

go clean out the belly button of a fat hairy white man with your tongue
Old 03-04-2012, 04:07 PM   #27
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
you get money for someone else because you are employed

you are stuck in the matrix in a cubicle - the boss increased your cubicle size by 1 and a half feet and now your showing off

it's like having alot of money in your hand in monopoly but no property

you make no investments, it won't last long -

you gota go around the board a few times on 5 dollars before you're able to take everyone else property and make it yours

shudup dupit

LOL. Ok. I was joking, Sunny. But seriously, I'm trying to set up a retirement fund because social security won't exist when I'm 60 years old.

You probably have a good paying job with benefits and you probably have a family. I'm not judging you.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 04:16 PM   #28
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
LOL. Ok. I was joking, Sunny. But seriously, I'm trying to set up a retirement fund because social security won't exist when I'm 60 years old.

You probably have a good paying job with benefits and you probably have a family. I'm not judging you.

nah - i just got me
Old 03-04-2012, 04:19 PM   #29
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:

Im not sure if collecting change in a baked bean can on Rodeo drive, while challenging YT to solve his wacky, zainy riddles equates to gainful employment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 04:35 PM   #30
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.O.B. PT 3 View Post
Im not sure if collecting change in a baked bean can on Rodeo drive, while challenging YT to solve his wacky, zainy riddles equates to gainful employment