news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-04-2012, 03:40 PM   #31
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Grown men who wear antique raincoats in gated communities leave a cream filling in his birdchest

They call sunny "little debbie" in his hood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 04:36 PM   #32
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

charlesjones with another great thread.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 09:13 PM   #33
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

charlesjones, no disrespect, but you couldn't of had that many female encounters on more than 2-3 levels with that first post.

charlesjones @the 4:02 mark...

racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 10:16 PM   #34
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
what the fuck else can a woman do besides suck nut?

cook? maybe?
clean? thats hard to fuck up but im sure half the women nowadays cant do that shit either

i cant really see the use of a woman under 29 except to dump reckless nuts in and give a fake name and number
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 01:43 PM   #35
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Women talk too much and that's why i don't wanna be in a relationship with them. If i could find me a woman that doesn't talk a lot and treats me good, then i'll be in a relationship. I dated a black woman before who doesn't talk a lot and was good to me and i should've stayed with her. My co-worker and my job supervisor told me i need to stop waiting for a beauty queen to get with me and get with a fat woman or a ugly woman because those type of women are the ones who will be good to you and cook for you and she don't ask you for a lot of money and to buy her things hahahahahahahahahahaha. I refuse to be with a fat woman and a ugly woman. I dated a thick black woman before and if she wanted to take me back if she still looked the same, then i would go back with her but i will never date a fat woman again. I can't help it that i love cute slim black women even though they piss me off with their attitude and being golddiggers. I just want them to change their ignorant behavior and they refuse to do that. Black women need to stop saying black men ain't no good when most of them ain't about shit either. Black women are the best looking women on the planet and they got the best bodies but if they don't change their fucked up behavior, pretty soon all the black men are gonna be with white women. I haven't seen that many black men with asian women and hispanic women. Mekhi Phifer is the only black man i know with a asian woman.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 01:49 PM   #36
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Charles, would you date this chick if she treated you right and didn't talk much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 01:55 PM   #37
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

That's not a woman. That's a man pretending to be a woman LOL.
Old 03-31-2012, 01:57 PM   #38
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Check Two, i see you didn't respond to my topic about Too Short's new album after what i just said. You know you can't argue with what i said because i'm right.