news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-24-2012, 12:32 PM   #61
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The main thing i've noticed, after not having been on here much for the past year, is that most of the people posting in general chat can barely speak English. I mean, in the past it was pretty bad with the likes of Skampoe and other semi literate products of America's educational system, but some of these fucking Spaniards make him look like a scholar.

Seems like there are a lot of fucking continental Europeans here too, now that i think about it. The place just feels far more homoerotic than before (which is saying a lot).

I think the Palehorse situation is getting much funnier though. It was always easy to laugh at that guy, but now it's become impossible not to.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 12:35 PM   #62
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday/2078 View Post
too many people here dont post anything about music so in essence the forum has become like a demented soap opera

You really seem to have a really tough time understanding what exactly this place is all about.

Who the fuck wants to come here and talk about a bunch of middle aged dudes that at this point can't even be bothered to assemble more than 5 members for a show and lazyly forget half of the the lyrics while only a couple of them (Ghost and Meth) muster up enough energy to keep the crowd awake?

Honestly, as much as I appreciate Wu's music and contributions to Hip-Hop, I can't really see myself giving a shit when most of the group seems disgruntled, burnt out and tired of the game.

Furthermore, I find it incredibly retarded that you post this shit in General Chat.

The whole point of this sub-forum as off topic, random stupidity and hurling insults.

Every single message board community online has a sub-forum like this.

What about this concept is so difficult to grasp?

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 12:53 PM   #63
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

I never mentioned wu tang i said i respect what the killa bees are doing , cilvaringz bronze, helll razah etc, .

I dont really care if this thread is in gen chat or not, i was responding to what the op posted earlier man thats all ,

and yes your right about WU having no hunger , but unfortunately that is a problem you have in america at the moment , too many have no loyalty and just move on to the next dude like its some fuckin fashion , thus reducing the quality of music and making it about money and not love of the art

it doesnt happen here because we dont have a big hip hop market here like you do .
Old 05-24-2012, 04:11 PM   #64
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Just noticed thread starter only been here since 09.

NOT ENOUGH POSTS TO SPEAK ON SHIT

NEG REP ON ITS WAY

^sick as FUCK
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 04:23 PM   #65
Abraham Lincoln
CHICKEN HEAD

Abraham Lincoln crouching tiger

I been around bfore that date dooney. That red means absolutely nothing. Shower me. My feelings won't be hurt by a band of Simpsons stans. And they moved this from the Wu forum btw

Here, I'm handing out late passes

Last edited by Abraham Lincoln; 05-24-2012 at 04:30 PM.
Abraham Lincoln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 05:30 PM   #66
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
too many people here dont post anything about music so in essence the forum has become like a demented soap opera
We're waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay past that on here but you wouldn't know since you're still a fresh faced wu-corp dickrider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
FEVERISHLY SERIOUS DEMETRIUS
I want to make love to your linguistic skills D!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
Lol tsa where u been
Hiding from you ya pogue ass looking mommy-modeling-motherfucker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcee View Post
some of these fucking Spaniards make him look like a scholar.
They're almost at grade 4 reading class, give em SOME credit!

Quote:
it doesnt happen here because we dont have a big hip hop market here like you do .

Fuck outta here with your bullshit you tinie tempah oompah loompah cock gobbling meerkat molester!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 05:33 PM   #67
Drunken Monk
Veteran Member

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i bet no one likes u in the forum fag lentil face
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 05:34 PM   #68
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

Scottish ginger bastard who dyes his hair black cos hes an insecure faggot ,
Old 05-24-2012, 05:41 PM   #69
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
i bet no one likes u in the forum fag lentil face

^ That's a fine quotable there from Assos.

His other two musketeers, Pussyos & Jarapiss are somewhere fighting forum-based evil right now!

*edit* - Pussyos entered the thread while I was responding...

Quote:
Scottish ginger bastard who dyes his hair black cos hes an insecure faggot ,
Orly, that's nice, have a great day tomorrow living with your pot noodles, cheap booze and sweaty pantolinas.

Last edited by KERZO; 05-24-2012 at 05:44 PM.
Old 05-24-2012, 05:42 PM   #70
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

i love you alphatek you ginger skirt wearing wack beat making low life scum
Old 05-24-2012, 05:46 PM   #71
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Old 05-24-2012, 05:47 PM   #72
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Do you remember Dogtagnan and the muskahounds
Old 05-24-2012, 05:48 PM   #73
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

supergran? scunner campbell jossies giants wizbit , johnny briggs
Old 05-24-2012, 06:03 PM   #74
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Thumbs down

This place has gone to absolute Hell in a hand basket over the past month or two.

And I don't think I even have to name names here.

And I'm probably someone that older posters can't stand, but the corp has become a sewer as of late.

Great Job!

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 05-24-2012 at 06:05 PM.
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 06:07 PM   #75
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPHATEK View Post

^ That's a fine quotable there from Assos.

His other two musketeers, Pussyos & Jarapiss are somewhere fighting forum-based evil right now!

*edit* - Pussyos entered the thread while I was responding...

Orly, that's nice, have a great day tomorrow living with your pot noodles, cheap booze and sweaty pantolinas.

I havent had a pot noodle for months , i think nice and spicy is the best , dont drink alcohol and i dont know what pantolinas are , did you mean pantalones?