news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-07-2012, 11:26 AM   #16
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:26 AM   #17
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

to me it would..the problem with third world countries is they are trying hard to live up to a standard most westerners bring to their viscinity, they trying all to be like the americas etc, its just like those fat ass burger king eating bitches who go to muslim countries and tell the women there they arent free because of their dresscode..what makes their lives any better? its when those kinda ideas and ideals are instilled in those people that unrest starts, thats when they all feel like they can be a status above the next man..thats when they wanna start wiping each other out because they feel the next mans existence is part of why they cant be like "the free". this so called democracy..how has it helped any of these dickriding ass nations..look at iraq, afghanistan..egypt etc..the unrest is worse than when the so called bad guy leaders were there..im just not one to buy the whole "we came to bring peace and prosperity" rhetoric..theres always a catch and being an african,i can speak more on this subject matter based on how africans react to any caucasion who comes around with 'gifts". they will sell even their moms to impress that man..its real shit and not trying to even be all racial about it
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:34 AM   #18
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

an enlightened african who doesnt drink the kool aid will tell you..alotta africans are still slaves mentally..its sad but true..thats why we get fucked over more than most continents..i mean for some africans,its still a big deal to date a white woman..i mean its so huge ,a whole district can respect you for that..thats fucking sad..do u realize that a white janitor can go to africa and get a job presiding over a whole company just based on the fact that he is white and from the western world? this is real shit ive seen with my own eyes..slave mentality is very strong out there..so when i watch shit like this..and not saying its fake..i still wonder what the catch is...what this kid would do to go live in america..say anything perhaps?

just saying
Old 03-07-2012, 11:47 AM   #19
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^valid points

so you think in todays time, its more a standard of life facade? in the search of control? by the west

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:51 AM   #20
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
well.. u have western state(european now usa) of mind and you haz african state of mind,,

go back 2000 years.. look at what africa achieved.. look at how civilised the peoples was.. look at how they lived at peace with the earth..

then look at europe and the white man..

your answer should be clear.
of course i know about 2000 years ago

im talkin right now, so you didnt give your opinion on the question proposed.

would things change? or would civil wars, poverty and what not remain. (of course, there is always irreparable damage)

ELITE STATUS
Old 03-07-2012, 11:53 AM   #21
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

im gonna be fair and say, i know nothing whatsoever about the agenda of the west but everytime i go back home,there are more western businesses making base in africa..mcdonalds,burger king..basically the whole way of life here is being transfered out to people who arent customed to shit like that, and now the thirst to identify with all that has made these people mad,crazy and led them in to doing whatever it takes to be down with the culture, its sad when i go to africa and someone who has never stepped foot on american soil for a day is speaking ebonics and claiming he is a blood,wielding a gun and warning people he will shoot them because he is hood..this is the kinda stuff that these people are fiending to be and in turn,turning their back on their own culture..sad state of events,i dont know the western agenda,i do know this..their presence is being felt there and its driving those folks crazy, the same thirst that will drive a dude to sell drugs or do some crazy shit out here ,is the same thrist they have now,only difference is ,when the leaders in africa develop the thirst..then unrest begins...we used to all live in peace, no one cared about bling bling,fast food or riding the flashiest cars out there..it was all about surviving to see tomorrow and take care of family..NOW??..its a whole different story
Old 03-07-2012, 11:56 AM   #22
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Grave dropped mega jewels
Peace

Good thread
I've been enlightened to say the least
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:59 AM   #23
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

^cant rep but its owed. thanks for the response

i guess to make a counterpoint for the sake of it.

the lifestyle was presented and integrated but the choice was still theres to accept it?

(although the shooting you cause "hes hood" shit is stupid, here or in africa)

ELITE STATUS
Old 03-07-2012, 12:03 PM   #24
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

peace my dudes, im all for being realistic about things,not saying this shit aint real because shit like this happens all the time but its also easy to manipulate a buncha thristy motherfuckers for an agenda, i can honestly say that shit because ive lived in both worlds..western and african..a ton of africans are slaves mentally,its easy to go there with dollars and fast food and get anything you want..SADLY
Old 03-07-2012, 12:07 PM   #25
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Word
Old 03-07-2012, 12:09 PM   #26
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

i always love the latino community man..no matter where they at..who comes into their shit..they never turn their backs on who they are..we africans need to learn this shit
Old 03-07-2012, 12:14 PM   #27
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nice posts GRAVEYARD

the point i was making bronze was.. before the whiteman intervened with his savage ways.. everything was more at peace.. if 2000 years ago the whiteman didnt invade.. we would not have the evils in the world we have now..

cos whatever the west achieves or tells the world ' this is how u should be'

the rest of the world tries to emulate it..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 04:55 PM   #28
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I DIDNT BOTHER READING NONE OF SOUL CONTROLLERS BS POST BUT SEEN THIS VID OF KONY POSTED YESTERDAY ON FB BY NUMOROUS FAGz
ONLY RIGHT FOR A HAMMONSTER FAGGIT TO POST IT ON WUCORP

I STILL DIDNT WATCH THE VID BUT ME AND SOME CO-WORKERS SPOKE ABOUT IT IN THE AM,

*HEAT INTERUPTS TWO YOUNGER GODS CONVO " WHAT YA TALKIN ABOUT THAT KONY SHIT EVERYONE POSTIN ON FACEBOOK?"

*PEESQUEEKE #1 " YEA HE TAKES CHILDREN AND MAKES THEM KILL THERE FAMILY AND JOIN HIS ARMY"

*HEAT LAUGHING "LOL! THAT NIGGAZ THE MAN

*PEEPSQUEKEES PUZZLED

*HEAT LAUGHS WHILE WALKIN AWAY " THAT NIGGA ON YOUTUBE AND STILL GETS AWAY WIT ROBBING KIDS TO JOIN HIS ARMY , THAT NIGGAZ THE MAN"

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:05 PM   #29
SKAMPOE
Killem All

Old 03-07-2012, 08:09 PM   #30
SKAMPOE
Killem All