Killah Priest - New Album out now!
home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2012, 09:01 PM   #1
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine
 
EAGLE EYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Quantum Computer
Posts: 39,633
Rep Power: 10
EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation
Default Check out what cloudpaging can do for the game industry[video]

http://www.newscientist.com/blogs/on...med-games.html
__________________




Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:09 PM   #2
diggy
The ABBOTT
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Earth Surfin' Thru Da Universe
Posts: 10,709
Blog Entries: 3
Rep Power: 49
diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

so while playing the game wouldn't the sending and receiving of data thru the modem be constant?
__________________




Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.





Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 03:25 PM   #3
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine
 
EAGLE EYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Quantum Computer
Posts: 39,633
Rep Power: 10
EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation
Default

Yes - but thats how things already work with online gaming. The difference is that you will be able to instantly run games or software that you dont physically own, on devices that werent intended for it to be run on. ISPs are really the only thing holding ppl back with those shitty data caps.

Cloudpaging will have a big impact on the enterprise sector, since some companies behind this tech are already showcasing how businesses can run software on any device -which is cost efficient for volume licensing.
__________________




Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 05:51 PM   #4
diggy
The ABBOTT
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Earth Surfin' Thru Da Universe
Posts: 10,709
Blog Entries: 3
Rep Power: 49
diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.O.B. PT 3 View Post
ISPs are really the only thing holding ppl back with those shitty data caps.
You got that right. It sucks having a limit.
__________________




Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.





Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:46 PM   #5
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine
 
EAGLE EYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Quantum Computer
Posts: 39,633
Rep Power: 10
EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation
Default

Found a loop hole, that I plan on using in the future..

Most ISPs have business class connections. The throughput speed is a little faster and typically there aren't any data caps. However you have to give a company name (often can be your own name, just say you freelance // have a side biz)

They install everything just like a typical residential job, same price or a few bucks more, but the only catch is you'll be required to sign a 2 - 4 year contract. If you cancel early you essentially pay the remaining total balance of how many more months of service you had left in the contract. If you happen to move to a new location you can keep your account and transfer the service.

If you move out of the regional area they cover, you pay the termination fee.
__________________




Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:12 PM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one