news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-08-2012, 12:42 PM   #1
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default I got to preform with Cappadonna last night EloH3L!

Le Footage.

Cappadonna was in my town and of course i had to go show support. The show was being thrown by a dickhead that ban me for life from his bar years ago when we were rapping in highschool and ackin belligerent though in that case it was a matter of him trying to misinterpret our age for stupidity and manipulate us into bringing ppl to his bar at no benefit to our persons.

anyways. he was a bitch and the bar closed so he got a new gig at a bigger bar throwing shows. He brought Cappa so that's huge, and all da skrangly undernourished wu-bitchboys crawled out of the basements they dwelled to come see the prophetic gawd DIGGLAH.

He was super late cause he's black and raps and you can tell they were having a lot of sound and venue problems cause the same promoter is an anal bitch and was doing the same shit to us back in the day. Anyways so wu dickriders preformed the openner and a dude i recognized that raps in lincoln that might hate on my brother for having clout was there trying to act familiar.

lots a fags.

but i still had a good time. by the time Donna got on they were trying to 'enforce' a no smoking rule (you can't smoke indoors in Lincoln). Donna came out with a blunt in hand LOL. Dude was going the fuck off at the show and realized i knew all the lyrics cause i pushed to the front to recieve the divine wisdom (i counted and he has more wisdom per word capita then the koran).

Seeing I knew all his lyrics accept for his new shit he goes, 'hold up, we gone battle, get on stage'. So i got on stage and what preforming SLANG EDITORIAL (you know, the burial ground sound) with the god. It was a huge honor, i feel like i was the water boy for Jesus Christ when he was turning into salt or whatever the fuck he did to get so famous.

Donna cut his show short and left earily, wu people are dickheads.
raekwons coming nxt week, my brother opens for him. Digglah.

Last edited by TSA; 03-09-2012 at 04:14 PM.
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:43 PM   #2
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I got some footage but im too lazy to post it, all the white ppl there were filming and giving me props after, which i really hate because of the color of their skin.
Old 03-08-2012, 12:47 PM   #3
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

cappa mistake you for a kid from the make a wish foundation that you had stole the ticket from.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:14 PM   #4
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

^ sosa would've shown up to that show with a crisp PacSun outfit and a bag of oregano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:42 PM   #5
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Cappa recognized tissy from the 30 minute YouTube film on Kony and invisible children
That was his way of giving back
Lmao
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 03:52 PM   #6
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehovallah Daprophett View Post
Cappa recognized tissy from the 30 minute YouTube film on Kony and invisible children
That was his way of giving back
Lmao
hahahahahahhahaha

tsa, you like cappa's new stuff? i haven't really listened to it much because most wu after the year 2000 is awful
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 03:55 PM   #7
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
I got some footage but im too lazy to post it, all the white ppl there were filming and giving me props after, which i really hate because of the color of their skin.
dead

they were giving you props because you're black and you rapped and interacted with the other black man on stage. you're basically a superhero to them
Old 03-08-2012, 04:22 PM   #8
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.O.B. PT 3 View Post
^ sosa would've shown up to that show with a crisp PacSun outfit and a bag of oregano
for a wu show? maybe if i went to the beach i'd wear beach clothes and bring some egyptian hash.

for a wu show i'd probably wear an armani suit and bring my boyfriend.

aiight i can't find the gay guys at the wu show picture, but you remember it. this was all i can find.

ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 05:06 PM   #9
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 05:14 PM   #10
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL at all of this.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:28 PM   #11
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nebraskan honkies aren't that tough of a crowd.

Since you're a midnight complected, Hoover-nosed Nigerian, you could just stand on the stage without saying anything and get a huge round of applause.

P.S.: I'm almost 100% certain you're garbage on the mic.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:09 PM   #12
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

did you explain how you ranked cappadonna in your cutest wu member forum thread, and how you think he has the biggest dick in the wu? and did you find out?
Old 03-08-2012, 08:09 PM   #13
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Conner View Post

P.S.: I'm almost 100% certain you're garbage on the mic.
you're wrong...tsa spits fire

Old 03-08-2012, 08:15 PM   #14
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
did you explain how you ranked cappadonna in your cutest wu member forum thread, and how you think he has the biggest dick in the wu? and did you find out?

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAA what the fuck?

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:37 AM   #15
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL! i forgot about that. so did u see his dick?
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote