news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 03-08-2012, 07:46 PM   #1
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son
Default The Cabin In The Woods

Looks crazy...its been too long since a good horror movie came out

Last edited by Miliato; 03-08-2012 at 07:48 PM.
Miliato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:50 PM   #2
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son

why is it such a pain in the fuckin ass to embed on this site....i do like you guys say and it shows up blank

here it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Itzujv4JwU
Old 03-08-2012, 09:19 PM   #3
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I uploaded it for you. It looks a little grainy?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 09:04 AM   #4
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

THATS IT ^ WHO ELSE IS HYPE FOR THIS!!!!? thanks check

Last edited by Miliato; 03-10-2012 at 12:56 PM.
Old 05-07-2012, 12:23 AM   #5
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

It's been getting good reviews

Old 05-07-2012, 12:37 AM   #6
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ill give it a watch

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 09:42 AM   #7
Fresh
the most wanted

Fresh drunken mastaFresh drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Fresh

horrible film

0/10
Old 05-07-2012, 03:54 PM   #8
check two
N.I.

lol @ a 0 rating?

Old 05-07-2012, 06:48 PM   #9
Fresh
the most wanted

yup

in my rating system 0 means total waste of time

thinking about it, this film was worse than a waste of time because it actually made me angry.

i paid 15 bucks to be angry for 2 hours

shit film
Old 05-07-2012, 06:53 PM   #10
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

i heard it was a clever movie, gimme some detail on why it sucked?
It's my little cousin Daz and he's fucking my ho...
https://soundcloud.com/neyonshell
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:05 PM   #11
Fresh
the most wanted

its not clever. it takes horror 'cliches' and makes fun of them. also really campy jokes.

guys says "okay guys, lets all stick together"

spray from the wall hits him

guy says "no.... lets split apart!"

i cant stand this self referencing bullshit. instead of making a movie about making fun of how bad other movies are, why dont you MAKE A GOOD FUCKING MOVIE INSTEAD?

this film is the epitome of what is wrong with cinema these days imo. everything about it
Old 05-07-2012, 09:48 PM   #12
GZAjector
FIRE CROTCH YAKUBIAN WARRIOR

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i just read they're remaking Badlands with Colin Farrell and Dakota Fanning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
I was trying to rep health, so I ate a mango! I would never eat pussy unless the chick is a virgin or a steady girlfriend who I know is clean. Then I suck the clit.
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 05:53 PM   #13
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
its not clever. it takes horror 'cliches' and makes fun of them. also really campy jokes.

i cant stand this self referencing bullshit. instead of making a movie about making fun of how bad other movies are, why dont you MAKE A GOOD FUCKING MOVIE INSTEAD?

this film is the epitome of what is wrong with cinema these days imo. everything about it
haha, i get it. they do it in scream and it works well though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAKE JAILBIRD View Post
i just read they're remaking Badlands with Colin Farrell and Dakota Fanning
lmfao
It's my little cousin Daz and he's fucking my ho...
https://soundcloud.com/neyonshell
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 07:07 PM   #14
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh View Post

they can't all be Terrence Malick, but yeah, it's post-modern bullshit and a cop-out to just make fun of other movies. but remember, Godard and Tarantino make "essay movies," which is the same thing, since they make comments on other movies within their own movies, except they're more original.

as for Cabin in the Woods, the first hour or so was mediocre, but then they went ape-shit crazy in the last half hour and that's what saved the movie for me
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:21 PM   #15
Fresh
the most wanted

true. its not what they do its how they do it, though.

cabin in the woods messages were like being slapped in the face and yelled at. scream was much more subtle and far better made than this film.

funny you say that, because the last half hour was the absolute worst part of it for me. what did you like about it?