news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-09-2012, 04:43 PM   #16
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by laolu View Post
Would like to hear Canibus on this, doubt it will happen.
I'd rather hear Gift of Gab, One Be Lo or K-Rino, cause they're more lyrical and their flow is still good. Canibus is trying to sound intelligent too much.
TheFunkyDrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 04:50 PM   #17
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
Canibus is trying to sound intelligent too much.
Old 03-09-2012, 05:58 PM   #18
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son

What do you know about black hole, nigga? What do you know about water, nigga? I smell an album with pyroclastic flows in it.

This sounds interesting though, I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out. If his delivery has more energy and he's backed by good production then this could potentially be a certified banger. Looks like plenty of thought must've gone into the making of this album since it seems highly conceptual from what's written.
fortyglock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 06:02 PM   #19
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiggity_ace View Post
i wonder if he'll get some mf doom production on a king geedorah style, that wouuld be dope for this album
I was thinking the exact same thing.

GZA better go dig out all his old Silver Surfer comics for this shit.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 06:31 PM   #20
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cheaaaaaah
Old 03-09-2012, 06:36 PM   #21
Ayatollah
So So Sirius

Ayatollah Imbecile

Quote:
i wonder if he'll get some mf doom production on a king geedorah style, that wouuld be dope for this album
Bitchboy
Ayatollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 07:15 PM   #22
Ayatollah
So So Sirius

Ayatollah Imbecile

Quote:
N yo what the fuck is that footsteps into gangland shit? is it some warrior boyz part 2 shit? stop making our community look bad, how about making a video on the positives instead of the negatives, just for that u owe me a fair one
Ayatollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 07:37 PM   #23
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Ain't no LS II dropping lol niggaz really thought that was gonna happen???? lol hahaha.....I'll believe this album when i see tracklisting and hear audio, I'm one of the few wu fans who is throwing in the towel early. Raekwon, Ghostface Killah & Killah Priest are the only niggaz from Wu worth my time, and Hell Razah after he recovers......
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 08:08 PM   #24
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Ain't no LS II dropping lol niggaz really thought that was gonna happen???? lol hahaha.....I'll believe this album when i see tracklisting and hear audio, I'm one of the few wu fans who is throwing in the towel early. Raekwon, Ghostface Killah & Killah Priest are the only niggaz from Wu worth my time, and Hell Razah after he recovers......
I understand the pushing back of LSII, RZA has been working on a movie and will probably be busy for the next year. GZA should put out this album first THEN move onto Liquid Swords II with RZA on full production.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 08:21 PM   #25
Hollow Dartz

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscularghandi View Post
I understand the pushing back of LSII, RZA has been working on a movie and will probably be busy for the next year. GZA should put out this album first THEN move onto Liquid Swords II with RZA on full production.
LMAO WOW!!!!!! LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you're talking like the shit bout to really drop lol hahaha oh god. Come on fam, if Wu Tang was lying about a shitload of albums dropping when they were in their PRIME, WHAT ALBUMS ARE REALLY COMING OUT WHEN THEY'RE AT THE END OF THE ROAD?????? Like for real, Like I said I'll believe it when i get a tracklisting and mp3 with it. And after listening to Protools I don't anticipate any new Gza album, it's not happening...
Old 03-09-2012, 08:36 PM   #26
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hollow just erased the word 'hope' from the wu-fan dictionary...LOL
Old 03-09-2012, 08:48 PM   #27
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

"Did I miss summin or wasnt Liquid Swords 2 suppose to be his next album"

Yes, although LSII:ROTSB was originally announced 1st by both GZA & RZA, later on an announcement was made where GZA said the delaying of LSII & that in the mean time he would be focusing on a entirely new LP with a special kind of concept. We were never told the name of the album or subject matter, but that after it dropped then he would return to the writing for LSII
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 08:54 PM   #28
Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
hollow just erased the word 'hope' from the wu-fan dictionary...LOL
LOL Let's keep it 100 though, Method Man announced crystal meth how many years ago??? lol He's not even directing movies like Rza and Rza's supposed to be sending out beats.....
Look at this shit.....

Rza sent this nigga, to tell us that we have to listen to this other niggas mediocre albums until he gets back LOL please!!!!

I'm bout to start a group, I see this Non-ignorant shit, no hate here, all love for those niggaz, my group is gonna be called "Wu-Realist" niggaz that realize this shit is coming to and end, Wu-Tang will always be forever, and that's what we have the music for, but these niggaz are at the end of the road, There's probably no more 5 star albums coming from the camp (except Priest), and when they drop a superior 4.5/5 hip-hop albums its shitted on by the core fans (supposedly) as average lol hahahaha, bottom line is are you buying a new U-God album????!! Lol hahahahahaha
The Wu-tang killa beez are even sadder, niggaz are straight wack now, it's seems like after 2002 niggaz straight lost it. 2003-2008 are some of the worst years to be listening to wu, hoping for a gem and getting a dud.
And I dare a nigga say i'm hating, ive been supporting wu for years and years, i bought every album from the clan solo and group.......Like I said Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, Killah Priest, Hell Razah = instant cop. anything else, if it's worth my money i'll cop....
Old 03-09-2012, 09:15 PM   #29
tekunique
SupaSelekta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
LOL Let's keep it 100 though, Method Man announced crystal meth how many years ago??? lol He's not even directing movies like Rza and Rza's supposed to be sending out beats.....
Look at this shit.....

Rza sent this nigga, to tell us that we have to listen to this other niggas mediocre albums until he gets back LOL please!!!!

I'm bout to start a group, I see this Non-ignorant shit, no hate here, all love for those niggaz, my group is gonna be called "Wu-Realist" niggaz that realize this shit is coming to and end, Wu-Tang will always be forever, and that's what we have the music for, but these niggaz are at the end of the road, There's probably no more 5 star albums coming from the camp (except Priest), and when they drop a superior 4.5/5 hip-hop albums its shitted on by the core fans (supposedly) as average lol hahahaha, bottom line is are you buying a new U-God album????!! Lol hahahahahaha
The Wu-tang killa beez are even sadder, niggaz are straight wack now, it's seems like after 2002 niggaz straight lost it. 2003-2008 are some of the worst years to be listening to wu, hoping for a gem and getting a dud.
And I dare a nigga say i'm hating, ive been supporting wu for years and years, i bought every album from the clan solo and group.......Like I said Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, Killah Priest, Hell Razah = instant cop. anything else, if it's worth my money i'll cop....
nah i hears you and its completely true on the negative tip. but on some positive side shit, theres been some bangers put out in recent years..

startin with Ghost, he been puttin out quality shit consistently probably the cat that stayed relevant straight thru outta the clan.

no need to mention Rae with Lynx 2, after all the hype and delays still managed to put out a near classic plus the quick follow up Wu-Massacre didnt dissapoint.

@ your comment on if niggaz would cop a new Uey LP, yo i'd def cop his new shit lol Dopium was tuff son.. far from flawless but def. wu-material.

top of that the compilations like Chamber Music & Legendary weapons were solid and got plenty spins in my whip.

and about Crystal Method, im still waiting for Cliff Notes ! lol obviosly Mef aint inspired lately but im sure the final LP by Method would be blazin..

p.s. Digi Snacks was awful yo..lol
Old 03-09-2012, 09:30 PM   #30
Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
nah i hears you and its completely true on the negative tip. but on some positive side shit, theres been some bangers put out in recent years..

startin with Ghost, he been puttin out quality shit consistently probably the cat that stayed relevant straight thru outta the clan.

no need to mention Rae with Lynx 2, after all the hype and delays still managed to put out a near classic plus the quick follow up Wu-Massacre didnt dissapoint.

@ your comment on if niggaz would cop a new Uey LP, yo i'd def cop his new shit lol Dopium was tuff son.. far from flawless but def. wu-material.

top of that the compilations like Chamber Music & Legendary weapons were solid and got plenty spins in my whip.

and about Crystal Method, im still waiting for Cliff Notes ! lol obviosly Mef aint inspired lately but im sure the final LP by Method would be blazin..

p.s. Digi Snacks was awful yo..lol
LOL true.
Raekwon revived the clan in 2009 like Ghost did with SC, peep the names you mentioned. RAE & GHOST......peace be with you

Let's review the Good shit Wu-tang has dropped since Raekwon revived them......

1) Cuban Linx 2 - RAEKWON
2) The Exorcist - PRIEST
3) Heaven Razah - RAZAH
4) Apollo Kids - GHOST
5) School For The Blindmen
6) The Pilgrimage
7) Shaolin vs Wu-Tang - RAEKWON
these are undeniably at least 4 star albums (for wu standards) from the wu-camp......who names do you see?????? Peace be with you............