news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 03-09-2012, 09:18 PM   #1
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy
Default I'm trying to start a new group "Wu-Realist"

Taken from my post in Wu-Chamber:
I'm bout to start a group, I see this Non-ignorant shit, no hate here, all love for those niggaz, my group is gonna be called "Wu-Realist" niggaz that realize this shit is coming to and end, Wu-Tang will always be forever, and that's what we have the music for, but these niggaz are at the end of the road, There's probably no more 5 star albums coming from the camp (except Priest), and when they drop a superior 4.5/5 hip-hop albums its shitted on by the core fans (supposedly) as average lol hahahaha, bottom line is are you buying a new U-God album????!! Lol hahahahahaha
The Wu-tang killa beez are even sadder, niggaz are straight wack now, it's seems like after 2002 niggaz straight lost it. 2003-2008 are some of the worst years to be listening to wu, hoping for a gem and getting a dud.
And I dare a nigga say i'm hating, ive been supporting wu for years and years, i bought every album from the clan solo and group.......Like I said Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, Killah Priest, Hell Razah = instant cop. anything else, if it's worth my money i'll cop....

grey font will do....
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 09:17 AM   #2
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and then you can start your "Dorky Bitchmade Philadelphia Virgin Internet Rapper" user group next.

Best of luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 11:30 AM   #3
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Disregard this thread.
Old 03-11-2012, 12:39 PM   #4
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

why are you disregarding it? lol

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 01:26 PM   #5
racist randy
Banned

If the mods go through with it it's fine. I will gladly accept. I was in a different zone the night I made this. LOL.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:39 AM   #6
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

You want this or not?

If yes, giveme a list of members.
Old 03-12-2012, 11:11 AM   #7
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It does seem like even rza knows the wu are going into an historical phase where their music is something of the past rather than being at the forefront which is where they were at for years.

There's plenty of artists out there who are doing just that but because of the proliferation of 'pop' rappers, they get diluted out by them which is sad as fuck but they're still there for the finding.

anywho, if the group gets started, sign me up...

kthxbai, x

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:19 AM   #8
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via MSN to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Yahoo to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Skype™ to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.

I want in son. I will send you some beats that I whipped up in the lab. I also got a chance to talk to Rza's son on Twitter and he wants in on this project. Peace god.
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:20 AM   #9
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LMAO the concept behind the usergroup is fucking hilarious

no wonder he wants to disregard it LOL

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:30 AM   #10
racist randy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGNANIMOUS MAGMA View Post
You want this or not?

If yes, giveme a list of members.
yeah man, im down, me and aplhatek are the only members right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
LMAO the concept behind the usergroup is fucking hilarious

no wonder he wants to disregard it LOL
LOL yeah i know but fuck it.
Old 03-12-2012, 11:37 AM   #11
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via MSN to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Yahoo to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Skype™ to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.

Hey Hollow Dartz can I be in your "group"? I will get Sunny Winters to join also son.
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:46 AM   #12
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hahaha I'm sure other people who don't have a stick up their ass will join. it'll just take a while for word to get out specially with how quiet this forum has been as of late.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:54 AM   #13
racist randy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. View Post
Hey Hollow Dartz can I be in your "group"? I will get Sunny Winters to join also son.
yeah sure fam
Old 03-12-2012, 02:28 PM   #14
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

can i start the usergroup 'SUPA IGNANT'? This is a better usergroup for a lot of us.
It's my little cousin Daz and he's fucking my ho...
https://soundcloud.com/neyonshell
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 02:35 PM   #15
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

last time someone asked me to join a group I ended up in the trunk of a car
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote