news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-15-2012, 03:49 PM   #1
MF Viktor Herbz
Previously MF.Doom

MF Viktor Herbz crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to MF Viktor Herbz
Default anyone got 8 diagrams - wolves (original)

i aint been here in a while.... damn

well has anyone got wolves off 8 diagrams?

the original, not the disco crappy one plz
Old 03-15-2012, 08:33 PM   #2
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 drunken mastajosborne3680 drunken masta

Disco?
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 08:55 PM   #3
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

So there a wolves without george clinton?

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 02:50 AM   #4
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the so called disco version IS the Original Version, that was the one that RZA played on radio and then to answer Rae and Ghost's complaints and change some songs it seems that "Wolves" was one of the tracks changed to the LP version (which is much better)... or do you want the version that's on the album bc i'm pretty sure there's no other versions than those 2

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 08:05 AM   #5
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the original wolves is a breakdance track...(not a disco song lol)
http://www.box.com/s/77b69cdab7864a003cba

and this the album version
http://www.box.com/s/635a292585eec096f798

i think i might prefer the OG tho...in high quality this sure 'd be a banger
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 01:22 PM   #6
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

wolves might be my favorite cut off 8D, straight Witty Unpredictable, Talent and Natural Game.

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 06:55 PM   #7
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL @ breakdance track. Im sure the sample track is widely considered disco, at least much more than bboys actually break to it anymore.

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 09:44 PM   #8
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 drunken mastajosborne3680 drunken masta

Agree with LoTec. "Wolves" and "Windmill" are tracks that symbolize Wu. Peace
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 05:14 PM   #9
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

agreed "Wolves" is one of the illest songs on "8D" and so is "Windmill"... i loved "8D" since i first heard it, the first 6 months i pretty much played it front-to-back each and every day for like the first six months. the hate that LP caught is nothing but riiciolous, it has got its flaws but overall it's the most Wu sounding album since probably "Wu-Tang Forever".

more Shaolin Flick samples since any album past '97, dark and rugged and alot of dope verses. much of the live instrumentation added a lot of flavor although some of it ("My Heart Gently Weeps") really didn't work that well. "Sunlight" really didn't fit the album at all either, they should've aded the banging "Tar Pit" instead in that place and also kept "You Can't Stop Us Now", love that song and it fits perfectly. when i play that album on my iPod i always add the EU version with U-God in place of "Sunlight" cuz it works perfect.

i always add the Hom1e mix of the original "Thug World" in favor of "Unpredictable" and sometimes the first sampled version of "Gently Weeps". with these changes the album is fucking amazing. my only problem is some of hte singing which can be real horrible, especially "Starter" - i love the beat but the song is awkward. the rest of the songs like "Campfire", "Take it Back", "Tar Pit", "Get Them Out Ya Way Pa", "Rushing Elepehants", "Wolves", "Gun Will Go", "Stick Me..." (it's decent), "Windmill" and "Life Changes" are impeccable Clan songs... too bad "Watch Your Mouth" didn't make the cut :/

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:32 PM   #10
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Damn, that original breakdance/disco version is ILLLLL. I like it better than the LP version. The way the beat changes up. No high quality version?
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote